Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Street
cWith: People
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Jeans, black shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: Brown Satchel(Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh)
cBalance: $914(?)
cProfile: Click me!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Today, Sorea decided to visit the beach once more for scenes.
Instead of just the surf & turf, he focused more on people, although it wasn't easy given the activity on the beach. No one just stood around looking good unless they were trying to impress someone else, and it wasn't him. He sketched out various figures as they ran, walked and played on the beach. The best place to do this was actually by the water, where the light wouldn't reflect back at him. Close by, he heard splashing and turned to see a girl with her feet in the water with a smoothie from the shops. "Enjoying the water?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis perked up as heard a voice behind her, quickly turning around to find the source. As her eyes landed on the man nearby, she smiled brightly, "Why yes I am, it's nice and cool. I'd say there's seldom a time when I don't enjoy being in or around water. Been around it all my life. I have a connection to it you could say." she said with a giggle. Pulling her feet out of the water, she stood up and moved a bit closer to the stranger. "So what brings you out on such a fine day?" she asked curiously. Being outside already had her energy up, but meeting a new person just added to it.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Smoothie Palace ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Beach Day ♚ My Musings: Ooh a new face ♚ My Mood: Happy ♚ My Stuff: Tote Bag, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Phoenix347

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
cWhere at: Beach
cWith: Someone

"I'm here to sketch some sketches. In a sketchbook, because I'm a sketcher. Who sketches." He said while holding his book up for her to see. He quickly turned his sight back to the pad and continued drawing. "I don't usually come down here though, ocean views don't seem appealing to me on paper." He turned back to her; "My name's Sorea. What should I call you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis blinked for a moment as a giggle escaped her lips. "Well I suppose I wouldn't expect anything less from a sketcher. Unless the meaning of the suddenly changes and no one tells me. Wouldn't be the first time I was left in the dark about something." She took a sip from her smoothie and looked out at the ocean. "Ah is that so? I get that, some scenes and views just aren't inspiring to some people. So what is appealing to you?" she asked. Looking away from the water, she smiled at him, "My name is Amaryllis, it's nice to meet you Sorea."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Smoothie Palace ♚ My Company: Sorea ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Beach Day ♚ My Musings: Ooh a new face ♚ My Mood: Happy ♚ My Stuff: Tote Bag, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Phoenix347

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
cWith: Amaryllis

"Well met Amaryllis. I'm usually drawing people, buildings or places. Just not the sun." He flipped through his book, showing the various sketches he had of people in Soleil to the buildings around, and then some from other places he'd traveled to. "I find that whatever I like seeing, I draw. I've been like that since childhood unfortunately." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I usually just saw the same things for days on end so when I found something cool, I'd draw it to look at it again. I'm a little old fashioned like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis curiously observed his drawings. "Oh these are really nice. You have a nice style, and a lot of variety." She blinked and tilted her head slightly, "Huh? You make that sound like it's a bad thing. That couldn't be further from the truth, it's wonderful that you draw things you like seeing. Especially when you can look back on it and have fond memories." She smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey now, there's nothing wrong with being old fashioned. When I cook some things, I like to make them the old fashioned way. I make tons of things from scratch. As long as what you do doesn't harm yourself or others, you shouldn't be so negative about it. All those things are what make you, you. And no one could be a better you, than yourself."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Smoothie Palace ♚ My Company: Sorea ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Beach Day ♚ My Musings: Ooh a new face ♚ My Mood: Happy ♚ My Stuff: Tote Bag, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Phoenix347

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:26 am
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
cWith: Amaryllis

Sorea stared at her as she talked, not sure how to respond other than laughing as she finished. "You sound like a motivational speaker! No, I don't mean that any of it is bad, I do it because I want to after all. I'm just thinking out loud is all, thank you for the consideration anyways. " He smiled up at her as he collected himself. "Do you want one of yourself?" he offered, flipping to a new page in his book. "I've already done a few for people around here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:57 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis' face flushed a light pink, a nervous laugh escaping her lips. Her eyes looked down at her feet. "Uh yeah I've actually been told that before, among other more.. unsavory things. It's probably the way I was raised, but I just can't help but be the optimist. More than likely force of habit than anything else. Which can lead to me saying things that could be considered corny or worst." she mumbled, fiddling with a stray strand of her hair. She perked up at the offer, nodding with a grin. "Yeah that sounds nice. I'd love to see myself in your style."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Smoothie Palace ♚ My Company: Sorea ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Beach Day ♚ My Musings: Ugh.. ♚ My Mood: Embarrassed ♚ My Stuff: Tote Bag, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Phoenix347

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:31 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

✦"I'm thinking about "What to do..."
✦"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✦"I'm currently with No one and located at Smoothie Palace"
✦"My Outfit"

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jonathan didn't exactly know what he was going to do today, already finished moving in and having a few applications being processed for a few random jobs. He did know one thing, it was hot. Feeling a light sweat creep on him, Jon decided that he needed to cool off and the only place he could think off to get some cool drinks and dunk himself in cold water was the beach. The brunette started a mild jog through the streets before his shoes hit the sand. Without second thought, the man tossed his shoes aside and ran his feet along the warm sand. His teal gaze flicked across the beachline at all of the people before a wide smile stretched across his face. "Alright! The beach! Time for a day of relaxation." he said with a mild stretch of his arms. Jon began his walk through the sand, taking in the breeze on his skin and the sound of the waves. In no time, he was standing in front of a beachside shop that read "Smoothie Paradise". With a curious look, Jon stepped inside before his eyes lit up like a child. They sold nice cool smoothies! Perfect for the weather.

Jonathan made his way up to the counter before casually ordering a large strawberry smoothie. Thankfully it wasn't to hectic on such a hot day so there wasn't much of a wait before he could get his cool smoothie. Sitting on a nearby stool, the brunette sighed in relief as he took a sip of the drink. His teal gaze flicked back to the ocean, idly watching the waves and just enjoying the moment.

The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible...

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Running Off Energy. I I Feeling: Curiosity. I I Funds: $995.00xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

It was hot. Victoria walked along the beach side, sneering up slightly against the sun. Her red ruby spectacles shifted over her teal gaze, spying the smoothie shack she had been aiming for after her morning routine. The Mykronos forest was quiet and somewhat appealing - but the opposite side of the beach offered a less questing alternative. Her skin rippled over her human form, tingling with released stress; anewed relaxation. Was this what it had been like for shifters? Day in, day out of feeling that same warmth and anxiety the moment they woke up? She scoffed at the idea, turning on her hip. Her hair echoed a fiery red, listening to the soft crashing waves against each other. It was hardly familiar to her. Washington offered beaches, but up North? They weren’t the warmest “all year round” like Soleil or Calico offered. She eyed the waves again; nostalgic to the idea of having swim lessons full of cocky teenagers. They hardly listened and it had soured her mood enough to not put up with their BS when she could avoid it. Her gym shoe caught, changing tone from soft crunching sand to a creaking floor board hovering over clear waters. She wasn’t thirsty in particular, but something fruity would have enough acidic variety and icey taste to soothe the itching wolf beneath her flesh.

She strolled up the stairs with ease, her bright orange hair bounding in a tight ponytail behind her. She flicked her pair of sunglasses up and over her eyes, resting them on the crest of her head and between the few fiery strands escaped from her ponytail. She pulled against the hem of her black tights, a glittering yellow “beware of dog” sporting the front of her tank top. In light, she and her brunette friend had shared a good laugh about it. Now, she started to wonder if she needed to wear it on a daily basis. Even so, Aubrey had been sure to hand off a sign to hang below her stand at The Mushroom Kingdom to match the tank top. She eyed the man behind the counter, taking her sunglasses off the top of her head to instead press the back right lense against her soft pink lips. ”Banana, blueberry, and kiwi. Please.” She slid her hand against her hip, holding out her card to charge her before standing off to the side in wait for her name to be called. The blender was loud, uncomfortably so for her sensitive ears. When did this “basic training” end? She felt like a child. Crossing one foot over the other she turned to see another man waiting in the same area, scouring over his bagged sweatshirt. Would Hakem like something like it? She could imagine him in it.

Rather than pull her phone out from against her hip to start up her usual Pokemon Emulator, she crossed the several steps with authority, her head held high as she stared the man down. ”Excuse me.” She began, somewhat politely, though her features didn’t entirely match the tone. She parted her lips, pointing a long finger at his torso. ”Where did you get that from?”

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

Lord Yozo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games