Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:19 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was beauty in their similarity, her obvious interest in the macabre was rather refreshing in fact. Quietly he watched her every movement, golden black eyes trained firmly on her own, as she spoke "To be fair, I don't get scared by them either. The only thing is when they add an extremely loud noise to jump scares so it makes me jump because a cannon basically just went off next to my ears. But no scare really." he could see that much, but said little in the way of confirmation, silence presenting case. Tipping his head back a moment, eyes shut feeling the Rays p***k his flesh like fine needles, like the warmth of toxic nettle, he finally settled upright once more, tipped forward if ever so slightly, careful to ignore each furrowed brow, and double take at his unusual appearance, and manner of dress. "-My favorite film is hardly one of modernity, Nosferatu, a German film by FW Murnau, silent no less. There was something so beautiful and profound in the ugliness, the monstrousness of his vampire, Count Orlock, and as for the film itself, beautiful that a Horror picture emerged out of a time when on screen scares were taboo, and grossly unpopular," Temptation lie in the desire to strike up another Clove, but desired not to put her off with his poor habits, so instead he'd settle for tapping his Lighter along the top of the table, clinking it musically between thin slender digits. There was some amusement, perhaps a little shock, in his suggestion of being a gentleman, at least only when it suit his own disturbing machinations.

But her smile would slip when he questioned her origins, obvious discomfort surfacing, as if it was not a topic mentioned in polite society, "I'm from a wealthy family, Solyth, not sure if you've heard of us," he'd shake his head no, after all he'd only recently arrived, and for all intents and purposes, he preferred often to be alone. "-My parents and interested siblings have probably tracked our family roots back pretty far, they claim relations to inventors and other fancy stuff of old. I think they just use it for small talk at their fancy parties I avoid. As for a location, I'm not sure. We moved a lot till we settled here." "-Ah yes, families... I never knew my Father, but from what my Mothers journal describes he was not worth mentioning. My mother, died during childbirth, but I've been lead to understand that she was an ambitious, but compassionate woman under the right channels, to others she was a monster, must be where I get my good looks, and charming personality," he joked, chuckling some. All seemed relatively believable, until she heard his mention of the 'Old God', in complete utter disbelief, presuming he jest, she laughed aloud, "Right, a god. That's funny, you use that one a lot to start a conversation?" he'd grin, despite her disbelief, not upset at all, probably better she think him... Normal-ish anyways, "-Of course, that's my best pick up line," he joked. Though his amused expression would give away to mild seriousness, "-But then, how else would you explain I gain these unusual eyes?" he'd test her, if only to see the bounds of her limitations...

Irneth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the weather warmed, Alphonse started to go out more. The town was finally starting to feel like what he imagined a beach town to be when he first moved to Soleil. The beach would no doubt get more crowded as people tried to beat the summer heat, maybe then he would have the chance to explore the town more. For now, he would enjoy the beach while it was still relatively empty.

Today he decided to leave Pharos at home, planning on trying out one of the restaurants that littered the beach. As much as he adored his pet, he doubted anyone would be happy to see the snake while eating. He was better off staying home even if it made him unhappy. Alphonse just wandered the beach for a while before deciding to stop at a little hut that sold smoothies. It wasn't really a meal, but it was a safe start. The most he would have to worry about was a smoothie being too sweet and even then it was tolerable.

A taste of the air let him know that there were already some patrons nearby, but it wasn't enough to deter the demon. When he reached the counter he ordered a small apple-mango smoothie then made his way to the dock. The stand was small so the dock was welcoming; being so close to the water and ocean breeze helped dilute any heavy scents.

≺ Cash: $919.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

asbloodrunscold

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:26 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[Designation: James -- Laird]]

The weather of this planet was so subdued, so peaceful compared to many of the planets Xeven had traveled to in the war. It was such a beautiful place, it was no wonder The Athena had been commissioned to keep watch over the planet. The existence of Soliel only made the planet an even more worthwhile defending. The extraterrestrial was glad to have moved here already. The short time was quite worth it already.

Taking a walk on the beach Xeven was enjoying the morning sun. Not many souls upon the beach though he would have liked to be able to observe the Earthlings a bit more, this peace was fine as well. The green man took moments to stand near the edge of the water. Taking in the morning air. It felt nice having a physical shell. In his true form, this wouldn't be a sensation. After a bit he resumed his walk along the beach. XYVY was asleep...for now so he wasn't too worried about her causing any trouble.

As he walked he eventually came across some place calling itself Smoothie Palace. It seemed quiet interesting. He had heard of the thing Earthlings called Smoothies so perhaps it was time to actually experience it? Moving over he walked to the establishment. There were people here, which suited him fine. He waited until he was able to go to the counter. He ordered a banana smooth. He had heard of these things, but never tasted them though he was sure smoothies weren't going to be like the real thing.

Once he got his smoothie he went out as well, tasting it. It was actually pretty nice. He was impressed, but it was hard not to be when all his kind had for sustenance was an effervescent liquid. As he stood there drinking he caught sight of a familiar figure. It took him less than a moment to figure it out as he walked "Greetings Alphonse. Out for a morning walk as well?" he asked standing not too far.

C.L: [Smoothie Stall] __ C.A: [-------] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single]

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse was pleasantly surprised to find that the smoothie wasn't too sweet. It didn't have the syrupy taste that usually came with artificial flavoring, so it must have been made with fresh fruit. It didn't taste like they added any sugar either and most of the sweetness came from the mango. Well, if the other restaurants were a bust at least he could come by here now and then for a smoothie. It seemed like Soleil was full of nothing but breathtaking views, no matter where he wandered there was usually something that caught Alphonse's interest and this place was no different.

Alphonse continued to enjoy his smoothie along with the view until a familiar voice appeared in his head, he didn't have to look around much to spot Xeven standing nearby. "Hey big guy, good to see ya again!" He greeted with a small wave, walking closer to the other man. "Yeah, figured I'd check out some of the places 'round here before it gets too crowded. I live just down the beach actually but I haven't been in the mood for eatin' out." He pointed out, nodding towards Etoile. This was the last place he expected to run into Xeven; he didn't even think that he could eat the same food as them. Smoothies seemed to be fine, but was he only limited to drinks? Alphonse wanted to ask, yet it would be best not to pepper him with too many questions.

"So what brings ya here? Ya workin' on that map of yers some more or are ya just takin' in the view?" He had to admit, he was curious about how that map of Xeven's captured the water. If it could predict weather patterns then could it predict the tides as well?

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

asbloodrunscold

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 am
User Image
Zecele || On Person: $45 || In Bank: $950 ||

Zecele nods listening to what Hestian is saying to her and frowns at the part of his mother or father, "I may be annoyed by my family but at least I have one. Despite how proper they like to pretend to be..." Though she continues to listen and manages to down the rest of her drink in one go while listening and then grins to Hestian at his pick up line joke, "Do tell me, how often does that line work? And... I guess your eyes could be that way from full eye contacts, that are black and gold? I've seen them."

She unplugs the ear buds from her phone, putting it on sleep while putting the ear buds away into her pocket as she hums and finally asks, "So what brings you out and about? I don't imagine you go to the beach often looking for companionship... or maybe you do, I have just met you so I'm unsure. Enlighten me." she flashes a smile to the man across from her as she quickly adds, "I fully admit, I came here to have some time away from my family. They can drive me mad sometimes.."

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:08 am

>|>X.E.V.E.N

The alien man took another sip of his smoothie, reveling in the taste a bit as Alphonse explained to him his being. The large green man smiled "Ahhhh that seems nice. It is quite peaceful here this morning, I can see why you chose this time." he said the speech still mental as it always was. He was only just learning that Earthlings were more or less inclined to sleep so certain hours of the short days here were for rest. Xeven continued to lean a bit as he looked out over the beauty of the beach. The waters. They seemed to have his attention quite well. He was enjoying it for sure.

When asked what brought him here and about the map he snapped back to attention "Oh yes." he pulled up his map though next to it was a sleeping figure that looked like some manner of eyeball only it had two tendrils wrapped around it. That was XYVY Xeven's helper AI, but she was still asleep. What was also notable was there was pretty much a replica of the beach, a bit less detailed than the map of the park "A bit of both. I've been using the auto-map since I wanted to enjoy the sights. I'll have to add more detail to it a bit later to account of weather, creatures, and the moment of your planets waters at different times I've only gotten two of them one for your afternoons, one for your nights." it was a wonder just how well he could map the Earth for future references. He just had to experience them.

He shut it off as he drank more of his smoothie "It impresses me how...mundane the time of mornings here are. Its beautiful."

C.L: [Smoothie Stall] __ C.A: Alphonse] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single]

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"Yeah, 's a nice view to wake up to." Granted, it did take Alphonse a bit to get used to the smell of the ocean. It had its own charms, one being the fact that it helped keep him from getting overwhelmed by other scents. Often times the scent of salt and sea spray clung to his clothes when he returned home. Even though he hadn't been in Soliel long Alphonse knew this was a place he'd be happy staying in for a long while.

When Xeven brought up his map the snake demon moved a bit closer to have a look at it as well until he spotted the odd eyeball. He didn't remember seeing that last time, was it new? Oh well, it didn't really matter. Even without details, the map of the beach his machine made was pretty impressive. "If it's alright for me to ask, why are ya makin' these maps? Do ya just go 'round researchin' other planets or somethin'?" Xeven was a nice enough guy so Alphonse couldn't imagine that he had any disastrous plans.

"I guess so. I'm not big on crowds, so it's easier for me to move around in the morning and at night. Is it not like this where yer from?" Actually, he didn't really know much about the other man. He could drink a smoothie but that didn't mean he used it for sustenance, maybe he didn't need sleep either.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N

Xeven waved his hand "Oh its no problem at all." he said pressing a few buttons on his gauntlet to pull up a number of maps rather quickly. Many of them were extremely detailed and putting it all together it was a lot of the town, but with spots missing and without detail. Xeven gave a silent chuckle "Its something every race does, though the methods are different." he answered. For the most part the map was active in the complete places "I do it because as a doctor it is part of my job to know about these places." though he knew that may have been confusing because on Earth to be a doctor wasn't an all encompassing type of term, but had specifics to it. He rubbed his chin for a bit "Essentially, I am, or rather was, apart of the Arcturian Development Team. As one of the most advanced races in the universe we took it upon ourselves to go planet to planet to learn more about them, set up research stations, and make sure races were on the proper evolutionary track. Any error, we worked to correct. This is a habit I have from that work." though this was before the war, but this wasn't an important detail at the moment.

He took it back to a map of the beach which he began to sculpt again, though he was in a more relaxed stature. It was a bit slower this time, detail was much harder to make here for a couple reasons, like the sand and lack of detail on the moons effect on the tides. This was probably some place he'd come back to quite often in order to observe. He looked over "My planet isn't well...much like this." he said "A bit tough to explain, but our planet has no base in this dimension as it'd be ashen by now. No, its mostly energy based and is more of an entire plane. Its beautiful, crystalline, and peaceful but its...different."

He rubbed his head trying to think before finishing off his smoothie "Is this not a sight you draw often? Or is this something you've truly gotten used to?"

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Wow. Just how long had this guy been here? Even though it wasn't completed he had maps of areas in down Alphonse hadn't even seen yet. "Damn!" He whistled as he took it all in. What kind of doctor needed to make a map like this though? Before he could even voice the question Xeven seemed to realize his wording had been confusing. Well, even when he tried to explain it was still confusing, most of it went over Alphonse's head.

"Sooo, yer not a medical doctor, but a researcher. Somethin' like that, yeah? Ya must have enjoyed doin' it if yer still at it, can't blame ya though it looks pretty cool." The whole 'Any error, we worked to correct.' thing made him feel uneasy, although he couldn't quite place why. It was probably just from too many alien invasion movies. Xeven was a nice enough guy, after all, the snake couldn't really see him committing genocide or anything.

Alphonse sipped from his own smoothie as he watched him work for a bit. Even at a relaxed pace, it was fascinating to watch Xeven shape the map. "Did it...blow up?" He was at a loss for what to day. Did the alien's home not exist anymore? Apparently, it did, just not in this dimension. It sounded nice, Alphonse could picture it filled with light and reflecting off the crystals in splendid ranges of colors.

When Xeven posed a question to him, the demon merely shrugged at first, putting off answering by taking another sip of his smoothie. "Yeah, it makes for a wonderful subject and I do like it, ********, how do I put this...Just some days it doesn't compare to home and makes me miss it, ya know?"

≺ Cash: $919.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed, nastolgic ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N

Xeven thought for a moment "Oh my mistake, I forget sometimes that on Earth you separate your titles." he pulled up a strange Sigil for a moment "Oh no I am. Essentially where I come from to be a doctor is somewhat like holding a doctorate in a great many of your Earth "subjects" as you might call them." he continued to look over his map for a moment, it was certainly living at least when it came to the weather. It was pretty much spot on, the predictive software doing its job just right. He was actually quite proud of this as it meant he'd never be without some manner of view. He looked over "Researcher was just one of my many jobs for my people and for Galactic Command...at least for a time." the alien let out a silent sigh.

When asked if his planet blew up he apparently began to laugh though since he didn't have the type of functioning noise maker as a human it would just look like him laughing "Oh no no, our planet is right next to the star from where we get our name..Arcturus. If our planet was physical it'd be burned. I just exists in another dimension, it hasn't blown up quite yet...not for lack of other races trying honestly." was an interesting thin to think though. The man seemed so somber when he posed the question, it was actually pretty interesting how into the info he seemed.

Xeven's mind went quiet as the demon wasn't sure how to talk about his own home it seemed "Missing home is a pretty normal thing. I do it at times, honestly I haven't been home for...some time." he shrugged not being specific on how long it had been since he had been home, but it was a great amount of time, unreasonable if anything "Where might you be from if I can ask?"

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

What were those squiggles about? Alphonse scrutinized it for a moment before simply writing it off as a different language. Xeven was an alien, after all, it stood to reason anything written in his language would look odd to the earthling. "So this isn't all ya can do huh? Sounds like yer one hell of a guy." It wasn't too surprising to learn that he had done more than just research seeing as Xeven was proving to be pretty talented. Was the rest of his race like him? Xeven himself was pretty unreal, Alphonse couldn't imagine of a whole other plane of existence filled with others like him.

The demon laughed a bit as he watched Xeven's gesture. That was pretty charming in its own way. "I see, must be pretty secure where it is." Well, it was good to hear that his home was okay. It didn't sound like not everyone wanted it that way though. Even if his planet was peaceful that didn't mean that it didn't have its own problems or enemies. Maybe that was enough curiosity for one day for Alphonse. Xeven was a patient guy, but he didn't want to push that patience by being nosey.

"Yeah, bein' away for a long time sucks..." He hadn't even been back to visit his family since they sent him away. Alphonse probably could go back at any time to visit them at least, yet any time he considered it he scrapped the idea. It just didn't feel like to return home, he doubted his parents would approve of how he turned out. "I'm from France, Montpellier ta be specific. Have ya been there before? It's a pretty big city and from what I hear it's gotten bigger since I left. Lovely beach, plenty of sights, all that jazz."

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:21 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N

Xeven chuckled silently before nodding to Alphonse "Thank you my friend." he said before the map continued on with its normal creation routine. It was detailing the smoothie shop as well so that Xeven might not forget where it was, though it was hard to miss on a fairly linear path.

Xeven looked to him as she spoke of his home & how much he seemed to miss it. That name was familiar, but it was location he had not been yet. He shook his head "Afraid not friend. It was one of the options available to me when I left Command, but I chose this place instead." he said tilting his head, his curiosity was peaked 'What brought you here then if I may ask? Have you not thought to visit?" he asked.

(Yikes, shoort post)

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse finished up the rest of his smoothie as he watched Xeven continue to work on his map. He really was detailed in his work, just how many maps like this had he created? He faintly wondering if the taller man would mind showing him some of his other work sometime. "Really? I guess I can see why, someone like ya stands out, even 'round diverse crowds." People of different species came in all shapes and sizes, yet Alphonse couldn't say he had seen many people that resembled Xeven.

"It's cool. I've been askin' ya a ton of things so it's only fair." He assured him with a smile and wave of his hand before turning to his questions. "I just needed a change of place. I was livin' in the US before comin' here and it was nice and all, but I was startin' to get sick of it. As for home, it's not that I haven't thought about going back home, it's just I don't think I'd be welcome there." And that was the honest truth. Alphonse hadn't gotten so much as a call from his parents in a long time. They were probably happier to be rid of their supposed 'bad egg'.

"My parents sent me away when I was younger and I haven't changed the way they wanted me to since then so they'd probably turn me away at the door. Other than missing the country itself the only reason I'd go by is to visit my siblin's and they write me plenty so what's the point? I'd rather miss them a bit and continue livin' here than have to go back to a place where I can't be myself."
Before he had been sent away, Alphonse had always felt stifled at home. His parents were always more worried about appearances than what made their oldest son happy. It didn't matter that his grades were wonderful or that he wasn't causing trouble, what they found fault in was his artist nature and need to express himself openly. Just the thought of it soured his mood a bit...

"Anyway, do ya just go around drawing maps all day? Alien or not I figure ya have to make money some how." He did his best to shrug off the awkward tension that tried to settle over him. Best to bottle it away until he could do a nice vent paining later.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis had been unsure of what she wanted to do that day. All she knew was that she wanted to get out. Upon remembering that the city had a beach, she decided on how to spend the day. Wearing one of her favorite bathing suits under her clothes, she packed a bag and headed out. However before she actually hit the sand, she wanted to stop and get something cool to drink. It was just her luck that she ended up at a smoothie place. Thoughts of delicious fruity smoothies filled her mind as she entered the establishment. Making her way to the counter with a hop in her step, she ordered a large strawberry-passion fruit smoothie. Happily paying, she grabbed her drink and found her way outside. Slipping her shoes off, she sat down in an empty spot and dipped her feet into the water. A sigh escaped her lips at the feeling of the cool water as she took a sip of her drink.
She hummed at the taste, an absolutely yummy fruit combination. The sun very nice on her skin. Even though she had only been in the city a short time, she was not at all regretting her decision to move here. It kind of reminded her of her hometown and filled her with a sense of nostalgia. She kicked her feet a bit in the water, as she contently sipped her smoothie.

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Smoothie Palace ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Beach Day ♚ My Musings: Hmm yummy! ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Tote Bag, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Phoenix347

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games