Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Helpful
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Was it a fun night? He wouldn't say yes or no but only a shrug and a cheeky smile would say what he wanted her to think. Yes, it was a fun night, but not quite in the way she was thinking. Still, he wouldn't correct her assumptions for it made him seem like a real casanova. Women like a man who can sexually slay any partner they achieve to seduce...right?

"Nightmares are scary and can be tough to deal with at times, but sometimes if we admit to thous hidden fears we can learn to build towards overcoming them." His eyes would peer outside as he spoke, only so he doesn't insinuate that Skye need to take this fool's words to heart, but also because he reflect on his own words that seemingly strung from thin air. "It's hard to admit that we have fear though. Fear means we are vulnerable and being vulnerable is scary. Once someone knows about that chip in your heart they know how to hurt you the most." He'd bring his golden eyes back, a hand reaching for his mango smoothy with a shot of lemon grass, and there he'd sneak a drink before then shrugging off what he said. "But that's just my word on it. Not much weight, ya know? But what I can say that might bare some weight of interest to it is the fact my store is looking for a manager." The young man then leans a little to the woman with a small smile of serendipity. "Would you be interested in becoming a manager at The Finer Things?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at Ryan and cocked her head to the side a little bit before smirking a little bit at his response. The raven haired woman would then look down at her cup as Ryan spoke about nightmares. "Yes... They are very hard to deal with..." She would sat softly. "Especially the ones that I have been having." She would say softly. She kept reliving the night that led to her moving to the island over and over again and she hated it. Taking a long sip of her drink, The yellow eyed woman gave a small half smile. "I don't know much else that could hurt me." She mumbled before tilted her head a bit. "Manager you say?" She said curiously. "Hmm. I will have to think about that. But thanks for letting me know." She would say as she smiled at him.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Ugh, sorry if this one is crappy. I've had a long day > - <

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:44 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Curious
OOC:: No biggie. It's not like I gave you much to go on.

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Don't think I'm saying it just for your own benefit. It would be nice to have something pretty to look at besides gold and gems." Of all the treasures in the world there was none more enchanting than that of a woman's heart. Ryan has also been they type to value essence over material but in the age of fancy cars and fast cash there wasn't many hearts made of gold anymore. It was a pity but something he had to learn the hard way. He kind of was asking for a lot anyway. It wasn't like the boy himself wasn't in this city because of his past sins.

"But on a serious note, I wanna ask you something." After the playful flirting Ryan was left with something on his mind. "You said you don't think much else can hurt you now. What kind of nightmares have you afraid then?" There was a truth in his curious golden gaze that stay fixed to her emotions and a certain nature that wanted to know what lay beyond her eyes. What was it that would have Skye so trouble at night. Was there something haunting her much like himself?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male and tilted her head to the side a little bit before giving him a small half smile. His words were a bit comforting, but she was still feeling a bit down. There were times when she tried to stay up all night just so she didn't run the risk of having a nightmare. They had come hard and frequently the days after but then they had stopped all together for a couple of weeks, now she was having them again and she wasn't sure why. Probably just her mind's way of torturing her because she was actually starting to feel comfortable in the city. Taking a drink, she sighed softly through her nose before glancing up again.

Cocking her head to the side a bit, she would then visibly hesitate as he said that he wanted to ask her something. What could he possibly wish to ask. Staring at him with her bright yellow eyes, the raven haired woman would then flinch a little as he asked what the nightmares were about. "I did something very bad." She said softly. Ryan seemed like a nice enough guy, but she wasn't sure if she should tell hi the actual truth or not, since telling someone that you killed a person was something heavy to throw onto a person you barely knew.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:08 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Curious
OOC::
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He immediately began to chuckle and leaned back on his seat. "Haven't we all?" He asks teasingly, taking a smooth hit of mango to contuine It struck the young man as strange that Skye would have so much remorse for something she did, but then again this came from the boy who sees the woman as free of sin. How could this pup even begin to judge when he's barely enough life experience to be talking like a saint. "What you did can't be all that bad, right? I don't believe such a sweet thing like you able to pitch a single penny from church tithing." There was something causing his antennas to go off right about now. Maybe it was his brain sobering up from the citrus punch in this high vitamin filled drink, or maybe it was a past experience like this that seem ghostly familiar, but whatever was causing this feeling of urgency to befall him Ryan wanted to know what was the tender faced woman to say; This moment all too new and somehow like a replay of what was to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Tilting her head at the man she would give a half smile before she took another drink of her smoothie. Her yellow eyes would then look up at the man again, her head tilting to the side a little bit. Snorting a bit, she would then roll her eyes at him. "You know nothing about me." She would mumble softly, shaking her head a bit before she would smirk. "When I was a child I stole cookies from the cookie jar all the time. I was a real rebel." She said. "But what I did has no comparison to stealing cookies.." She would look down a bit. "What is did is monstrous."

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Soooooooooooorry it's short. gonk

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:41 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: charmed and curious
OOC:: Wanna chose where they go next?
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He watched her eyes, her voice and her smile and as it all changed he knew much more about her than she could ever know. "Such subtle beauty is emotions, isn't it?" He would say with a straight face and a real gallant attitude about it. "I can't cleanse you of your sins nor judge something I know nothing about but what I can say is I can't see you as a beast. I can only see you as a woman." One who could make mistakes just like any other person, just as he has before.

With his drink running low and him feeling like he might have said some mushy humanities kind of thing he tries to change subject and act more loose with a hint of cool. "So you wanna talk some more some place else? This scene is getting kind of old, ya know what I mean?" He tries persuading the pretty lady with a charming smile and a hope to get to understand the cookie stealing badass he found himself interested in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the man and cocked her head to the side a little bit before glancing down at the cup in front of her. She wasn't sure if this was the right place to tell him what she had done. She was still wanted by the police because she had fled the states before she could be questioned and she didn't know how much the employees may be trying to listen in. Sure they looked bored to death, but they might be listening in, she knew she usually liked to eavesdrop despite how rude it is.Looking at Ryan again, she would smile at him before thinking for a moment. "Yeah. Let's go somewhere else." She said, picking up her cup and standing up. "Want to head the beach?" She asked, her head cocked to the side a bit.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Bugh, sorry it's short again. emotion_donotwant

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:29 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: charmed and curious
OOC:: I feel that sometimes it's best to have short post when there is going to be a lot of conversation. Back and forth is a key part after all. Oh, but I'll let you get the first post there ; )
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Seems like the girl was on the ball too. She didn't look all the relaxed talking to Ryan in a crowed place like this and if what she thinks she did is monstrous then no way in hell she'll openly admit to her sin in the all mighty power that was the public eye. "The beach sounds good actually. These cloudy days have been rough on a Mexican." The young Latino guy jokes as he's quick to slide out his seat while nabbing his drink in the process. Like a matador he gives a stylish spin and is at the door to hold it open for the lady showing kindly eager eyes of light.

[_Exit_]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image
Zecele || On Person: $45 || In Bank: $950 ||

The day is nice for the moment, some clouds but warm. Zecele herself found this to be nice enough to leave the house and visit the beach. She managed to find a table to herself with her recently bought smoothie. She's dressed up in a pair of black silken shorts with a red tank top and sandals. Her red eyes scanning whatever she has pulled up on her phone. A single ear bud hanging from one of her ears. She occasionally chuckles and snickers by whatever is on her phone, whatever it is, she seems thoroughly entertained by it, occasionally red light flashes over her from the phone.

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:32 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ever heard a phrase turned, 'Something wicked, this way comes', a coined analogy for the thing that had stowed away in the latest cargo hold of a doomed Trading ship passing a little too close to the island, this thing, vampire, but none in the traditional sense, had called itself Hestian Black, (No relation of course to the islands other Mr. Black) he was a force, dressed in the skin of a man, a Forgotten God buried just beneath the surface. Was his first day walking on the paradises briny shores, drawing in all that it had to offer. Satiated for now on the crew of the derelict ship, he walked brazenly, beautiful but monstrous, pale skin almost translucent beneath the bright overhanging sun. Down the small of his back his hair shined with a dull muddied rainbow sheen, oil slick one might think, but from far off at a glance, it was his eyes, heavily lashed, gold irises, pitch black where the whites ought to have been, absolutely unnatural. Sucking back a toke of his Clove cigarette, perched between two slender stained black fingers, he strode along the shore, gaze only jumping to the sky briefly as he glowered, "-Piss poor weather, this sun up," but that hardly dampened his spirits, as he hummed aloud one of his preferred 40s songs, specifically 'The Continental' by Leo Reisman, eerily suiting In a joyfully macabre way, to the sharp black suited vampire, 'Beautiful music, dangerous rhythm, you kiss while your dancing, its continental, very continental, to sing while your dancing, your voice is gentle, it's sentimental, you'll know before the dance is through, that you're in love with her, and she's in love with you, you'll find that you're dancing, it's a Rhythm in your heart and soul, it's a Rhythm that you can't control, and you'll do the continental all the time.' Up ahead appeared to be some sort of eatery, 'Smoothies?' his brow raised, as a scantily clad beach going woman passed by him. Surrounded by smiling faces, by warm hearts, almost turned his stomach, until he heard the gentle whisper of fabricated screams, instantly his dark haired head snapped in the direction, set square on a slender blonde girl dressed to fit the weather perfectly, completely aware he himself might have well been wandering about in the nude, he stuck out about as much. There was laughter, entertained by the macabre images that rolled over the screen on her phone, a woman running desperately from a chainsaw welding maniac, finally someone he could possibly relate too, perhaps. Leaning in over her shoulder, as if to watch, he'd smile, another distortion there this time in his teeth, perfectly white except for the elongated canines of a lavender colored nature, virtually clear like broken stained glass, "-I love that film, saw it way to many times when it came out..."

Irneth

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

Zecele turns to face the man currently gazing over her phone, she smiles faintly, "To be honest this has to be about my fifth time watching. I need to download some other ones... just most wind up being corny." she pauses the video, setting her phone down and pulling the ear bud out of her ear. Turning again, looking over the man to take in his visage, pale... very strange eyes and the quick flash of his teeth that she saw. She lifts up her cup to get another sip from her straw while gesturing to a seat at the table she's sittings at, "From the looks of it, you seem to be into the things I like, at least in movies. I can't really help it. The bloodier a movie gets the more I laugh... Especially the ones that go overboard."

She finds herself gazing at the man's eyes. Her own red eyes gleaming in the light reflecting off the near by ocean, she eventually speaks up, "Oh, I'm Zecele by the way.. any of my brothers or sisters would just have nudged me for bad manners on that one. Up tight they are... I haven't seen anyone with eyes like yours, they're almost captivating in a way. The bright gold in all that darkness?" she points up at her own eye with one finger to emphasize herself. She sits up from her slouch as the man clearly has her attention.

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:55 am
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turning her face from the screen up to meet his own, she smiled distantly, "To be honest this has to be about my fifth time watching. I need to download some other ones... just most wind up being corny." while she moved to open herself further to conversation, he chuckled, "-I could give you a whole laundry list of horror films, I guess it's like... An area of expertise of mine. Although you're right, a good chunk of them can be a bit corny, predictable even, I'm always looking for a Horror flick to scare me, haven't found one yet, but I guess I have high standards, so instead I just enjoy them, ain't no cinema like horror cinema..." taking the offered invitation to sit, while she drew his unnatural features in, he listened, cracking another amused smile as she spoke again, excitable, "From the looks of it, you seem to be into the things I like, at least in movies. I can't really help it. The bloodier a movie gets the more I laugh... Especially the ones that go overboard." he'd toss in an example, "-Like the Evil Dead franchise, comparatively its probably more horror comedy then horror, but it definitely exceeds typical blood use," glancing up he'd find her own Carmine occules once again trained on his own, though he'd say nothing, well aware he always drew attention, and not always the best kind, not that he much cared, after all he willingly signed up for his 'roommate' "Oh, I'm Zecele by the way.. any of my brothers or sisters would just have nudged me for bad manners on that one. Up tight they are..." "-It's quite alright, Seems we've both made that mistake, and I'm supposed to be the Gentleman," though he was anything but, "-It's a pleasure Zecele, I'm Hestian, very intriguing name by the way, I love it... Where were you from originally?" and so did the Old God, whose name had an eerily similar pronunciation, "- I haven't seen anyone with eyes like yours, they're almost captivating in a way. The bright gold in all that darkness?" he'd chuckle, "-Oh? Thank you, kind of a welcomed side effect to prolonged exposure with an omnipotent being, spend enough time and the symbiosis often integrates beyond original design. I can't unfortunately say they were always so, but we'll keep that between you and me," he joked, "-I've got a reputation to uphold," to which he'd finish it with a smile...

Irneth

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 am
User Image

Zecele chuckles lightly to Hestian's comments. Smiling rather openly as she leans forward holding her head up with one hand, "To be fair, I don't get scared by them either. The only thing is when they add an extremely loud noise to jump scares so it makes me jump because a cannon basically just went off next to my ears. But no scare really." She nods in agreement to the evil dead statement. She then grins a little at his gentlemen statement, "Oh a gentleman are you?"

She sighs a little at the question about where she's from, "I'm from a wealthy family, Solyth, not sure if you've heard of us. My parents and interested siblings have probably tracked our family roots back pretty far, they claim relations to inventors and other fancy stuff of old. I think they just use it for small talk at their fancy parties I avoid. As for a location, I'm not sure. We moved a lot till we settled here." She waves a hand as she speaks of her family, clearly she doesn't seem interested in them too much. The statement about being in a symbiotic relation with a God catches her by surprise as she blinks and looks to Hestian in silence for a moment, suddenly she laughs delightfully, "Right, a god. That's funny, you use that one a lot to start a conversation?" she continues with a small giggle as she returns to drinking.

Mad Mr Hatter

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games