Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information
|| Katio Ryuu || 6'5 || Twenty Three(23) || 183 lbs || Married ||

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kaito stared at him for a long moment. Why? Why had he kept it. He opened his mouth for a moment, closed it again and thought for a moment. "I printed it because at the time it was the only photo I had at the moment. I kept it because..." He trailed off and cupped his own chin. why had he kept it, after all this time? There was no reason for him to have it. "I suppose, I could tell you I forgot it was there considering the fact that it has been behind my picture of my brother, but I have a feeling you would see through that. So I guess its the simple fact I have problems letting people go. He said and picked up the photo of his brother, staring down at it with a blank expression. "As to why I'm showing it to you, its a picture of you I feel you have the simple right to know." He said and shrugged, not looking up from his brother.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $495

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Listening intently, his gazed dropped down to the photo a few times during Kaito's explanation. He had a right know? "But you've had it all this time and did't tell me. So why now?" he asked, truly curious. He wasn't upset that Kaito had a picture of him. Why would he be? As a kid he didn't have many, even when it was just him and Lillian. Kaito however, liked taking pictures of him for some freaky reason. He still didn't understand it but he didn't protest them. Turning his gaze back to his husband, Lysander noticed his green eyes fixed on the picture of his brother. Lysander slipped the photo of himself back into Kaito's hands, over the picture of his brother. It was only as a way to break his concentration on the photo otherwise he might burn holes into it. "I know you do," he paused and placed a hand onto Kaito's and smiled, "And just like when we were kids, I promise I'm not going anywhere. Stop being so sentimental, it looks weird on you." Trying to lighten the mood, he grinned brightly and stood up, grabbing his cup. "Come on, let's go explore," he said as he took another sip of his drink.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kito shurgged again. "It popped into my mind again, we are both away from work at the moment. Better late then never." He said with a shrug. The picture he was so intently staring at had changed, he blinked a few times. It took him a moment to realize what had just happened. Feeling Lysander's hands on his own he looked up from the photo's and stared into his red eyes. He listened to what Lysander said. Not going anywhere, just like when they where kids. He frowned and opened his mouth to protest but closed it and stood up at the same moment Lysander said they should get to exploring. He pulled out his wallet and slipped the picture of Lysander back and stared back down at his brother in thick silence, a dark look crossed upon his feature. "I want to-" He stopped himself , cleaning his jaw and stuffed the picture of his brother back in the wallet, closed it and stuffed it into his pants pocket. "Never mind." He picked up the smoothie and looked out the door. "Well then where to?" He asked, looking back at Lysander.

One More Day

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $495

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander blinked a few times. "Hm, you want to what?" he asked curiously, casually sipping at his smoothie. This thing was really good! This might become an addiction of his. But with Kaito saying something and then cutting himself off, his curiosity was piqued. You can't do that! It makes it all worse. Just start a sentence and just never mind it! Ugh! He normally didn't have problems talking his ear off about OTHER stuff that Lysander didn't even give a damn about. Why was this any different? The blond glared a small pout at his husband. Jerk. But anyways, where did he want to go now? Well, actually, all he had wanted was a smoothie, but since he was asking! "Why not just check out downtown? There's lots to do there I'm sure," he replied. He would have suggested hanging around the beach more, but it did weird stuff to Kaito and neither of them were dressed properly. Turning in his heel, he made his way to the exit wordlessly.

[EXIT]

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Slowly Kaito shook his head. "Nothing, it'd be a waste of time to tell you." He stared back at Lysander's childish pouting face with his normal calm expression. When Lysadnder spoke again he nodded and took another sip of his smoothie and followed him out the door
{Exits}

One More Day

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:50 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Hm? What? Oh, no nothing. Just thinking," he replied with a grin as he caught up to him. "Before we go anywhere though, I'm thirsty. I did...Well I had a big workout earlier this morning before you came over," he stated as he refused to look at Ty. Sure he was older and he didn't blush like a weirdo as much anymore when he talked about his sex life, but it was still a quirk he had. It was a private subject and it was still weird to talk about it, even to Bree sometimes. Why? He had no freaking clue considering they were married. That kind of stuff should just come natural since he was only getting it from her. He established that a long time ago; that he was a one woman man.

As he walked into the smoothie shop, he was greeted by people behind the counter. "Hey guys!" he greeted back with a friendly wave. Finn placed a hand on Ty's shoulder, "This is my buddy Ty, treat him well alright guys. As for me, the usual."

((OOC; Is it bad that I want it? Cause I found this while looking for kid pictures for Lil's kid. All I need to do is change the eyes and BOOM! Ty/Lil hybrid. Also, I messed up on the antique shop so I'm making them get smoothies first XD ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ The Beach -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese only chuckled at Finn dismissing whatever caused him to falter a few moments ago, going along with it after a dismissive shrug. He noticed the smoothy shop and peeked with curiosity and interest. From a five or six year old conversation over a girl Finn slept with, Tyrese knew how Finn acted when he talked about sex. The wolf laughed lightly and nodded when the male stopped looking at him. "A smoothy sounds good." He then gave his 'public appearance smile' to the employees of the establishment. "Hi." He looked over to the menu whilst pondering what to order. "If it's not a bother, a medium passion fruit mango sounds good."

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: it's not bad at all. Ty would be so disappointed in himself. Wah~ well, I agree to it it if you do decide to bring her over. ^^ and lol, I wondered why I was quoted in this form. xD

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:35 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn watched the smile appear on his face and was almost stunned. Sure, he'd seen Ty smile quite a bit. It seemed to be easy for him when they were together but that one was something else. Maybe it was because Finn knew it was fake? With a shrug, he walked over to a table to wait for his smoothie. It was always the same. A large passion fruit with damn near everything in it. He packed on the fruit when he came here. Even though it was the fall season smoothies were still high on his list of things to drink. He sucked at holding his liquor so he had to do something with his mouth hole.

"Hey, I never asked...What are you even doing here?" he asked suddenly, looking up at him. It was curious as to why he was even in Soleil. There wasn't any news of some big event going on for a celebrity. He wasn't complaining in the least, but it was still strange. "I thought you would be hold up in some hole hiding from the world," he added lightly.

((OOC; Alright then we're gonna have to hash out some details. Like was it just a fling, were they soul mates at koizora, or were they not and just dated regularly? ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Smoothy Palace
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese followed Finn to the table and sat down, his wrist watch clicking against the table and he folded his hands on the wooden surface. Sometimes Finn seemed more casual and laid back than Ty thought even himself to be in comparison, which was cool because he could feel normal around his old friend. The question his old friend asked him threw him off. Why was he here? He cocked his head, "Starting anew, I guess. Somewhere far from England and most everything else. This is my hiding hole for now...unless I didn't hide to well after all?" He was just a book writer getting fifteen minutes of fame, no one would have cared he moved here...right? It was what he thought would be the case when he moved here. He hunched his shoulders with a huff, hand supporting his chin. "And anyway, your last email said you were here and you made it sound nice. So, it sorta just went from there.." He added, wondering if Finn thought he came here for the soul mate curse thing again. No, impossible, this guy knew him better than that.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: hash hash

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:19 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I dunno. I know people from school will recognize you on sight," he replied with a shrug. He really didn't know who did and who didn't know who Ty was. He hadn't heard much about him from the lips of anyone, but then again, he worked mostly around kids since he ran a candy shop. Kids wouldn't be reading the books he published. "Anybody else though, who knows." To be honest, Finn hadn't even finished the one about him and Bree. Then again, he'd already established with Bree that she was the brains and he was the muscle. Although, during down time at the shop he did tend to read a bit, if he wasn't just goofing off on his phone.

"Wow! Really? Huh, that's crazy that you'd actually take my advice on something. We both know I'm really only good in the sports and lady department," he laughed as he made fun of himself. "Although, after being with one woman for five years, I might be a little rusty," he added as he pretended his joints had rusted into near immovable parts. With a cheeky grin, he got up as their drinks were set out on the counter, walking over and grabbing them. "Here," Finn handed Ty his smoothie as he sat back down.

((OOC; I uh...don't know what that means >.< ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:53 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Smoothy Palace
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese nodded slowly, "But there aren't that many of our classmates here, right? Just you, Bree, Jacob, and Lysander." He could live with four people recognizing him as a classmate and maybe a handful of people recognizing him as an author. He didn't want to do another talk show or radio interview, he wasn't that big a deal. The most he hoped for was that his publisher didn't fly down here to try choking him out again like he did when Ty refused to write one of his books on a subject the market was guaranteeing to be trending on for that upcoming year.

He nodded while watching Finn look amazed, "Well it was good advice, Finn. This island isn't half bad." He smirked and shook his head, "Would your wife like it if you weren't rusty with other women after five years?" He prepared to get up when their order was called, but stopped when Finn beat him to it. "Thanks." He accepted the drink and took a sip, his eyes brightening slightly. This was pretty good. Wasn't it just supposed to be fruit and ice? There had to be something else in this. "Mmm..." He sighed lightly.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $895 』
Out Of Chamomile: ~

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:10 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sipped on his smoothie a bit as he thought about Ty's words. He wasn't even sure he had seen Lysander. It could have just been some guy that looked like him. But he was like a celebrity in the business world so his picture was plastered dang near everywhere. It was hard to miss that face. The man shrugged. If there were, he hadn't seen or heard from them yet. And sure Finn had a lot of friends in high school, but he really only kept in touch with a select few. Okay, well Ty mostly. But they were best friends, he had to keep him updated!

Finally he let up on his drink and cringed at the mention of his wife finding him playing it up with the ladies again. She hadn't really minded all that much in high school, and a little in college, but things were different now. They were married. It wasn't petty dating. "No, no she wouldn't. She would either drown me or create some crazy concoction that would melt my skin off!" he shouted getting dramatic about it by pulling at his cheeks. He did not need Bree trying to go all mad scientist on him...again. When she got into her work, she was scary to be around. All she really did was laugh like a lunatic. And to this day she still used her powers to screw with him! With a groan he slammed his head against the table. "I wish I could do cool stuff like her," he mumbled against the wood.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Smoothy Palace
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese sat back in his chair with a heart felt laugh, "Yeah, I wish I could too." He watched Finn's exaggerated movements and shook his head at the male. Finn was as animated as ever, it was nostalgic of their high school years. He sipped his drink more, "Does she keep a bubbling chemistry set in that office or hers? You better make sure you're not actually a clone or her nearest experiment." He brushed his hair back before sighing. With his arm draped over the back of his chair, he looked out at the beach in comfortable silence.

He figured Finn would pick up on the talking, he didn't have much to say right now as far as conversation topics. At least his throat wasn't bothering him too much today, he was able to be laid back and casual. Or silence, he wouldn't mind a little of that, but only a little since home was quiet enough as it was. He watched for Finn to pry his face off the table, wanting to tease him about the collar it seemed his wife had on him, and the comically short leash too. Finn and Bree were a cute couple, he appreciated that day Finn found him in the woods.

User Image
User Image

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn shot up in his seat with an incredulous look. "Don't say things like that!" he shouted with a bit of nerves playing in his voice. What if he was right?! What if everything he thought he knew was just fabricated by Bree and her craziness? No, no, no! He couldn't handle that. Finn shook his head vigorously as he tried to protest the thought. Suddenly, he jumped from his seat, "Let's go, I still got so much to show you," he quivered as images of a crazed Bree flashed through his mind. So much maniacal laughing! Dear god no.

"We'll head downtown since there's more to do there," he stated as he headed for the door. It was easy to show him the beach, it was a beach. There wasn't really much to show. But downtown, that's pretty much where everything was. Plus, he needed to buy more pickles if Bree was gonna continue to chow down on them like a weirdo. She ate what was left already. "I also need to stop at the store...Bree ate all our pickles," he added as he slipped out the door.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Smoothy Palace -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese nibbled the end of his straw, watching Finn buy into the experiment theory and trying not to chuckle. Bree wouldn't have been able to fabricate memories that couldn't be proven to be so by confirming with those he made the memories with. Example: both Ty and Finn remembered their basketball game the same way, thus the memory couldn't be fake. However, seeing Finn be paranoid was just too amusing. He sat up as Finn decided they were leaving now, having gained the expectation there were going to relax here for a while.

Drink in hand, he slipped out of his chair and followed a few feet behind the ex-athelete. Downtown should be interesting and again, crowded, but Ty would tuff through it. "You're gonna look like a weirdo carrying a jar of pickles around the island." He teased as he walked a out the door and let it swing closed behind him. Geez, Bree had really eaten the whole jar? His aunt ate sour cream and teddy grams ounces at a time when she was pregnant with Aaron jr. Pregnant women were freaky! Bree wasn't pregnant, was she?

User Image
User Image

Lady Illusia

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas