Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix walked into the stored, his hands on the pockets of his tweed suit. He was wearing his tweed hat today aswell, it was sunny outside after wall. It was strange to see a man like him in a smoothie place. He normally wasn't a sweets person but he felt thirsty and this place seemed to be the closest. As he made his way in his eyes inmediately noticed Carmen. He found her attractive for some reason and not just her physical appearance, he found her personality somewhat interesting and attractive aswell. He was going to start making the line but he made his way over to her instead. "I am beginning to think you are either following me or fate is actually real." He said to her, his cold eyes looking at her as he had a light grin on his lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen giggled into her straws, staring over to where the fallen wrapper had disappeared. Meh, she'd be a good person and pick it up. Snickering still, she padded over and retrieved the paper for the rubbish, dropping it inside and exchanging which shoulder her backpack rested on. The wolf gave a small start as she turned around to Felix, an surprised raise of her brow and a small laugh immediately following. "Good day to you, Mr Colton." She began, covering her mouth when she snorted from her laughter. It was quickly followed with a brief clearing of her throat, "I thought we agreed you were the one who was stalking. Buuuut, for the sake of neither of us seeming like creeps, let's just agree it's fate. Oh! And happy Valentine's Day~"

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix gave her a nod in response before giving her a small chuckle, his eyes still as serious and as cold as ever. "Did we now?" He asked jokefully after she said they agreed on him being the stalker. Once she mentioned it was Valnetines day he gave her a nod. "Oh. It's that day already." He had completely forgotten about it, his mind was always running and he would forget things he did not deem important. "A bit surprised to see you alone on this day." He said, in a slightly flirty manner.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

Carmen gave two or three wide, exaggerated nods, her smile brightening briefly. "We did indeed, sir." Though of course not really! He'd only felt like a stalker and was kind enough to admit it, so it would seem she wasn't going to let him off the hook for it anytime soon. She personally found it amusing, she was still...piecing this guy together. With every unexpected glance from his steely gaze, she still found herself bracing, if only mentally, like some side of him would come out to explain how his eyes could be so...The wolf shook her head, feeling somewhat similar in her sentiments for this day of the month. "Exciting, I know." Playful sarcasm included, as this holiday wasn't often celebrated on her end. The dancer only hummed quietly, the toe of her shoe pressing and twisting into the ground as he commented on her being alone. "Well, how would I fit you on my arm if some other guy was already on it?" A confident smirk followed before she paused, eyeing him carefully. "You look like you should be meeting someone yourself, as dashing as you are for a trip to the beach." Carmen raised a brow, taking his attire into account. She most definitely didn't appear dressed for a date, so there was no expecting her to be here for anyone.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:N/A
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Lazy Tomboy ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:--$$
                                                            Mood:Noms, playful

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:26 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix looked at her and smirked at her remark. It sounded like she was being playful and flirty with me. "Well if I didn't know any better I'd say you are flirting with me." He said with a small chuckle before taking in her compliment about his attire. "I appreciate the compliment although this is my every day attire. I quite happen to like this style." He said to her before pulling up a chair and sitting down across from her as he looked at her before taking his hat off, placing it down on the table. "So what plans do you have planned for this day?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image

"You could be right, Mr Colton. It's a strong possibility." Carmen pulled her lips away from her drink to speak, sliding it onto the table beside her elbow before cocking her head. She was less surprised he claimed to be like this everyday- he was an Englishman, though at this rate he seemed worse than her uncles. Then again they lived in Suffolk, the standards were different there. "Mm, makes sense that you'd dress like a powerhouse." She said, referring to his fashion type as she guessed it to be. She pushed her hair over her shoulder, pulling her lips to one side in consideration of his question. "Nothing romantic, that's for sure- it's not really my style. I might catch lunch at the cafe and...I don't know, head back home to practice my routine. How about yourself?"

Quote:

Master Kiro II"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix grinned at her playful response feeling a bit flattered by her. He listened to her as she talked about his fashion style and gave her a slight nod. "If I play the part then I gotta look the part." He said in a half joking matter. Once that was done he listened to her plants for the day, he sorta liked her simple yet fearless style and he could not comprehend why. "Well would you care if I were to join you for lunch then?"He said to her as his cold eyes stared right into her's.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

Carmen laughed lightly and shook her head as Felix agreed with her. It wasn't too hot to wear suits yet or anything, but she couldn't imagine how stuffy to felt to be dressed like that all the time. The performer inside orb her could just imagine how restricted her movements would be and she shuttered to herself. Expecting to hear what he'd Ben occupied with today, her lips formed a small o of surprise as he asked to join her at lunch. Despite just saying that romance wasn't her style, she couldn't help but wonder if 'joining' her on a day like this made their outing a date. The wolf hummed, folding her fingers together under her chin. That sounds an aweful lot like a date, but, either way I surely don't mind." Carmen nodded after her brief deliberation. She grabbed her drink and hopped up, lifting her hand towards him in a motion to come along. No use in staying here for too long, and she was hungry.

[exit to Moonbucks]

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:38 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix looked at her when she mentioned it sounded like a date and grinned softly. "It was not my intention but you can see it any way you like." He said to her before wayching her stand up and motion him to follow so he did the same and place his hands in his pockets before following her out of the smoothie palace

(Exit to Moonbucks)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye yawned as she pushed open the door to the smoothie shop. Ugh, it was so early. What was she doing awake at a time like this? Giving a slightly annoyed sigh before she went up to the front counter, her eyes lazily wandering over the menu board. What to get? She wasn't entirely sure and without realizing it had gently started tapping her fingers on the smooth counter. Chewing on the inside of her cheek a bit, her yellow gaze would fall on the cashier, who flinched a bit at the woman's rather cold stare. Skye hadn't meant any harm of course, mornings always made her a bit grumpy and her yellow eyes did seem to be a bit intimidating to some people. "I'll take a medium tropical mix smoothie and throw a cup of spinach in there as well." Skye needed to eat more vegetables and what better way to do it than hiding them in something tasty? When she was told that it would be a few minuets, Skye paid before going over to the nearest table and taking a seat. Resting her elbow on the table, she would then place her head on the palm of her hand, her eyes closing.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:20 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Cheeky
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Sorry for the wait. Playing Civ 5, lol.

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"I guess I'll get that mango thing you guys got, and...a shot of grass?" The hung over male never did understand what the heck the grass does for a smoothy but with his mind slight buzzing and his senses slightly off he was feeling like trying something new; Even if he was paying for something he could pluck from any park ground. With drink in hand he'd slid by a familiar vision that caught his eye and after taking a seat he'd take a sip before speaking to Ms Skye; Mango scented cover up sweeting a mouth dying of thirst. "Well, well, well. What are the odds of this, two strangers meeting up once again." A yawn escapes Ryan, a hand to be sure to cover his breath, and than he'd have to say something about the looks of Skye today. "You don't seem like you're a morning person too. Did you wake up on the wrong side of someone's bed?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye had started to drift off to sleep so she didn't even notice that the employee had brought her drink to the table and set it down next to her. She was just about completely out when a voice startled her. jumping a bit, she grunted in pain as she bashed her knee against the table. "Ouch." She hissed angrily before rubbing at her eyes and opening so she could glare at the jerk that woke her up. Blinking a couple times, everything then became clear and she found herself staring at a familiar face. Quickly her anger faded away and she tilted her head to the side a little bit. "In a city this small. I would say the odds weren't all that bad." She said sleepily before she shook her head a little bit. "Ugh. No. I hate getting up early in the morning. Hah.. The only bed I ever wake up in is my own." She said before a slightly startled look crossed her face as she noticed her smoothie in front of her. Glancing at the employee, Skye would smile a little before she picked up the drink and took a large drink. "So? What brings you here so early in the morning?"

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:59 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Friendly
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::Thanks for role playing with me btw. It's getting the plot mill running again lol.

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was clear as day that this girl was out of it. She looked half asleep and was confused about her drink, or so it looked like that to him since she had to give a second take to the cashier guy up front. Who knows though. Maybe he's just adding things up that aren't there since he's still slightly inebriated from last night. Did she happen to think that cashier guy was cute? Could she possibly be convinced to think he was cute too?

"Refreshments being me here, and the fact I had to leave someone else's place brings me here. What about yourself? Odds of us meeting twice might be high but I'm guessing the odds of you being here just for fun is low. Did you decide to snag something sweet before work?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      The raven haired young woman took a few more sips before looking up at the male that was seated across from her. "Mmm. Have a fun night?" She would ask him with a teasing smirk before she shrugged her shoulders a bit. "No. I'm still in search of a job actually... I really need to kick my butt into gear actually..." She would mumble, blushing slightly. "The only reason I'm up right now is because of the nightmares.." She would mention to him before her voice faded a bit and she looked down at the table, sighing softly. She'd been having a lot more nightmares lately and honestly she would rather be exhausted then keep reliving nightmare after nightmare like she has been for the past four days.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc No problem >3 >

Lord Hedo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games