Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo took the tip and smiled genuinely at Solaris. Though she was a little bit surprised to learn that Solaris lived right in the same building as she did. Perhaps it was more than simple coincidence that brought these two together. "Ringo. My name is Ringo and I actually live in the same building as you. I'm fairly new, been here for about a month now. If you give me ten minutes to clean up, we can walk back together."

Theme: Little Monster

Money: $970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:44 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel smiled back when Ringo accepted the small generous gift. She giggled when the cashier mentioned about living in the same housing district as her. "That would be lovely, Ringo, with you being the first neighbor that I've ever met. And sure, I can wait. I hope you won't mind if I'll play with the kitten while you're cleaning up, just to pass the time."

Ensuring that pink-haired girl would have enough space to clean up the counter also, the raven-haired female gently lifted the cat away and let it lie down on her lap as she sat back down on the chair. Back then, she didn't have any pets, so entertaining Ringo's pet would be a new experience for her. She also hummed, hoping that the feline would like the tone.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling glad
Company: Ringo and the white kitten
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo nodded and left Tora in Solaris' capable hands while she began to do her closing up duties, starting with washing the blenders. She was in the mood for sole ramen and a good movie, after all that had happened between her and Yuki, she could use some relaxation. "Make sure Tora doesn't cause any mischief, he's a rambunctious one.."
After 20 minutes of tedious cleaning, Ringo gathered her things along with Tora and locked up for the night. Glad she had someone to walk her home for a change.

Exits to Ringo's house
*Edited for daychange*

Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was still humming when the cashier mentioned about the cat's attitude. "I guess the cat just needs a playmate," she said as she was now stroking Tora's back gingerly. "I actually don't own a pet back then in my home in Australia. Although, my parents owned a parrot once. It usually imitates what we speak, and it's really funny. Too bad it died when it became old, and we buried the bird at the backyard. That's the only pet that we had ever since."

She went on entertaining the cat, until it was finally time to leave and they walked home to Etoile before heading on to separate ways. For her, it was a night she would never forget.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling glad
Company: Ringo and Tora
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:14 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo had her eyes fixated on the glass doors, chin resting lazily on the counter while her kitten Tora slept in one of the booths. She had been sulking ever since her run in with Yuki back at the hospital and with no business to keep her busy, it made it a lot harder to keep her mind distracted."Almost noon and still not one single customer...Levi-sensei is going to be so pissed...."After a good three hours of no business, Ringo decided to take a break and find herself some food. Especially for tonight since it was that time of year again...before leaving she had left a note for Levi explaining her reason for leaving and if he needed her, to call her on her cell.

Exits to streets of Soleil

Current Theme: Genuine

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rin was slouched over the counter, head throbbing from last night. She had drank too much for her own good, though she had been in her right. It has been her birthday after all, only one of the most important days of her teenage life and the boy she had been crushing on failed to show. So yes, she had reason to drink her heart out. It was hard to stay focused on such a slow day with no customers, her cat Tora asleep on one of the booths.

“Lesson learned....never have high expectations...”

Money: 970.00
Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Delicious Lunatique
]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Mood : Pumped
Money: 172. 59
Outfit:Bikini

Beneath the waves Sheila clenched her eyes shut and grunted as she felt her lungs burn. For the last hour and a half she'd been pushing herself on the land and sea and was still going strong, but even the best fitness enthusiast knows that they need a break and some fuel every now and again.
The tall blonde burst from the water and flipped her hair back as she hauled herself up onto the wooden pier and strolled up to the cashier.
"Hi can I get a strawberry banana with a dash of-whoa you look like you got spat out the a** end of Oktoberfest without the walk of shame."
The blonde leaned over and looked at the girl closely, she was short, Sheila easily had a foot on her, and admittedly cute but looking hung over as hell.
"Things not go so well last night sugar? You're lookin' lower than Clint Eastwood's gonads there" she waved a hand in front of the girl's face "Helloooooo?"

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rin tiredly lifted her head from the counter to notice a tall blonde looking down at her with concerned eyes. She had requested an order, though Rin didn't get any of it except the last part of the girl's comment. Which only made the cashier even more confused as she tried to regain her focus and work.

“You want a what now? Sorry, I'm just not feeling well."

Profile:
Konaustin

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:24 am

Delicious Lunatique
]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila sighed, clearly this girl's mind was someplace else, typical of people pof their generation.
"I'm sayin' you look like you had a crap night and I can smell the alcohol on you from here. What happened sugar plum? You lose a job? Boyfriend cheat on you?" she leaned over and rested her chin the the palm of her hand "Nah that aint it...but it is a boy though , am I right?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rin stood up straight, still in a sour mood from last night. And all the woman's questions were only making things worse. Giving her a look, Rin took out a menu and shoved it toward the woman across the counter. Head still pounding and not much in the mood for a chat. Why did she even come to work again?

“It's nothing, now pick something so I can make it already."

Profile:
Konaustin

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Delicious Lunatique
]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Eesh, try and talk to someone about their problems and they get snippy. " Sheila sighed "Right can I get a blueberry pomegranate blend?" she paused for a moment
"If you want that hangover gone I recommend eating a burger or chinese food. Something greasy always puts the headache down."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:43 pm
[User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rin fixed the woman her drink, topping it off with a mini umbrella. The frozen blend consisting of red and blue swirls due to the different fruits used to make the drink. Setting the smoothie on the counter, Rin awaited payment after finalizing the amount.

“3.99 please. And thanks, I'll make sure to eat some ramen when I get home.."

Profile:
Konaustin

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:39 am

Delicious Lunatique
]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila shook her head as she took the smoothie and placed her payment on the counter in front of the girl, a collection of bills and coins, before turning and walking out.
"And maybe do something about the 'tude sugar" the blonde called over her shoulder "You'll get better business that way"
With another slight shake of the head that send her blonde tresses rippling in the sunlight, Sheila headed up the beach sipping from her refreshing beverage and wondering what to do until work.
-exit-

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games