Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Seeing his innocent expression as he called her name in a nonchalant manner brought the girl to smile unexpectedly. Which was a first, compared to all the frowning she had been doing since their first meeting. She fixed him an orange surprise (orange smoothie with a random fruit mixed in), and set the orange substance in front of him; the smile still present on her face.

“One orange surprise-desu. This should be a good pick me up. And try not to make that face, I'm not going to give you a free drink if that's what you're planning. I'm no sucker for the cute ones that play dumb-desu."

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Brows furrowed slightly as he looked at the female. "Huh? What do you mean? I don't get it." His eyes went to his friend Tama who nestled herself on the counter in hopes to get a gist of what Ringo was going at only to receive gesture that looks as if a simple shrug before going back to sleep. Sighing, he brought his attention to the drink that was placed in front of him trying to think things out. Truth be told, Yukino was skilled when it comes to combat and tracking - okay maybe not really tracking - but apart from that he's basically hopeless. "Anyway, thanks. I usually have my friend Shiki pick these things for me...." He paused for he recalled something important. Taking out a picture of his dearest friend Tsukasa showing it to her. "I almost forget. I'm looking for my friend. Have you seen him around the area?"

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Content ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo let out a deep sigh upon realizing just how clueless this boy was. Just about as clueless as a naive schoolgirl, probably even worse. Though Ringo couldn't help but think his dense nature when it came to flirting, was rather cute. Of course she wouldn't openly admit it, not to someone who mistook her for a grade schooler. Taking notice of the picture, Ringo leaned over the counter to get a closer look at the boy in the photo, thus accidentally getting into Yukino's space.

“He's a cutie, but doesn't look familiar. Guessing you haven't seen him in years-desu?"

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:04 am
Yukino Morinaga

Close! She was too close! Normally he would push the other party, that is if it was of the same sex as him. So instead, "You can say that." He took his smoothie off the counter and stood up from his seat as soon as he placed his friend's picture back to his bag. Putting distance between them would be much better. He's fine pulling in others into his personal bubble; others getting closer to him....not exactly. His bubble had grown thinner than before all thanks to Tsukasa and Shiki but he was still uncomfortable sharing it with others. Let's just say Ringo's not on that level just yet. Although with how things are going he's pretty sure that he may find it hard to stay away from the girl since she's bound to hurt herself more often he's most likely to be worried of her safety.

Same goes for Tsukasa's condition. He knew that the man was fully capable of taking care of himself but the least he can do was to let Shiki and him know about his current condition. Seriously, he worry to much. Blowing his bang off his eyes, he tried his best not to show his worried face. "How much would it be again?" He asked taking a sip on his orange surprise. His eyes widen as the juicy sensation reached his tongue. "Hmm... This is really good. Did you put anything other than orange in here?"

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Evasive ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:17 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo stepped back once she noticed Yukino move away from the counter. Picking up a cloth she wiped down the counter, her smile replaced with a solemn expression. Clearly she had once again gotten too close and thus ended up screwing up in the end, this was why she didn't have any friends. Those that tried befriending her, either ended up running away out of fright or out of the uneasiness Ringo brought from overstepping her boundaries. Why was she like this? She couldn't help but get lost into these thoughts of hers until Yukino's words brought her back to reality.

“It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now would it? He..he...just give me a dollar and we'll call things even-desu. By the way....I never got your name."

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:03 am
Yukino Morinaga

Ringo seemed to have caught that Yukino didn't exactly want others in his personal bubble. Only those he feel comfortable with would be allowed in. The expression that she has on was not exactly to his liking though. It couldn't be helped. Shrugging to her sarcasm, Yukino reached for the back of his head feeling the bump that had grown due to the metal balls that hit him. He had to admit it still hurt like hell! "Tama." With a simple call of her name the feline knew what he meant. Tama crawled into his bag taking out a dollar to pay for his drink. With the cash locked on her puny mouth she would then hand it over to Ringo. "Its Yukino. Do you have any ice? My head's starting to ache due to the impact of your balls awhile ago." Of course, he knew they have ice. How else would they be able to make smoothies? For some reason, he could not help but feel sorry for Ringo's sorrowful expression. Maybe she could she could hold the pack for him. Nah. That would be too much to ask.

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Slightly Bothered ::: Money ::: $999

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo took the dollar with eyes glued to the small cat as if she was going to devour it. She had a weakness for felines and couldn't help her obsessive cat disorder and compulsions that came with them. The mention of ice stopped Ringo from picking up the cat and putting the money away instead.

"I-Ice? Of course!"Grabbing a small bag she would put some crushed ice inside and then set it on the counter for Yukino. Not sure if it was appropriate for her to hold it for him unless he asked. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries and make him uncomfortable anymore. "There you go Yukino. Try not to tease me about my height anymore okay? Or you get the balls of death-desu."

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:24 am
Yukino Morinaga

Ugh! Why does it have to be so difficult to remove the guilt from his system? "I wasn't teasing you. It was a mere observation. You really look younger than your age. Normally people should be proud of that." People are normally unsatisfied of what they have thus creating a lot of discomfort in their lifestyles. "If in case you see it as a weakness, isn't it better to find a way to turn it as your strength instead?" As he spoke he recalled the time when he was left to rot in a cage because he had no special abilities. So when the opportunity arose he immediately offered himself to make himself worthy to live a life he wanted. " Fear only hinders your ability to move, its gives you certain limitations in achieving your goal." Bringing his thoughts back to reality, he tried to recall how Tsukasa would actually say it to have someone do something for him. "Uhm...I can't see my bumps clearly. Can you by any chance help me out with the ice bag?" He seated himself on one of the wooden chairs to lower himself a little so Ringo can reach. Hopefully, he did it right this time. He always had it bad when it comes to interacting with others.

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:54 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo huffed with a pout, clearly not pleased with Yukino's words. It was easy for someone as tall as him to say such words. But once they saw things her perspective, how she had to look up to people and work twice as hard to get respect that was earned, it was not so easy. Taking the pack, she roughly placed it on his sore head.

"Easier said than done. You don't have to look up to others, literally. Or have to worry about snickering girls your age calling you flat chested or wonder if you'll always be alone because you look like a 12 year old girl. It's not fear I have, but resentment because I look like this... "

Her grip on the ice softened, as an eerie silence filled the shop. Ringo cleared her throat, realizing she had said too much. "Anyways....I think your head will be alright... "

Current Ost: Teardrops
X umiragi"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 pm
Yukino Morinaga

From his point of view maybe it was different but Yukino never really bothered how others think of him. The only ones that mattered to him were Shiki and Tsukasa's. Apart from them others voices were just noise among the crowd. "You remind me of Tsukasa." The man always lived to meet others expectations. Compared to him though Ringo showed more gruff. He hissed when he felt the ice pack colliding with his aching bump. He would glare at Ringo but it didn't really much effective since she could not possibly see his discontent.

He sighed after feeling the pressure on his bump lighten. Maybe he just happened to push the wrong button. "You know, people might like you more if your more gentle. You look younger than you look. Last time I checked that's what others pertain to as Cute." He said the word 'cute' as if it was nothing. They were not in any intention to flirt or capture her interest. It was simply his observation; his opinion. He's no ***** but it would be hypocritical of him not to admit that she did find her cute. Her actions, however, are another story.

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo continued to pout, walking around so she was facing the persistent male. Making sure he would listen and listen well; she would let the ice pack sit on Yukino's head, afraid she would do something worse in her hands.

"Cute..? Yukino, little sisters are cute. Children are cute, puppies are cute. You would not take your cute little sister out for a date. I don't want to be cute. I'm tired of being cute. You know how many times I've heard that? It's the line of rejection. I don't want to be cute. I want to be beautiful.... "

Her eyes were on the ground, blue eyes soft and face free of any angry lines. Despite her sorrowful expression, for once she looked feminine. As tears threatened to escape her eyes, she quickly remembered where she was and turned away to hide her true fragile self. "I'm going on break..."

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm
Yukino Morinaga

Yukino held onto the ice pack that was left on his head and watched the girl walked away from him. She sure was stubborn, refusing to look at the bright side of things and continue to wish for something that she doesn't have. His eyes widen in horror when he saw he cry. His intention was to boost her confidence not to make her cry! His eyes went to Tama who was currently glaring at him for the words he had said to Ringo. He simply could not help it, he's not exactly the sympathetic type. Sighing, he slurped the remains of his smoothie and threw it into the trash bin. "No. You're taking a day off." He demanded as he came near Ringo with his bag sling over his shoulders. With his height and how close he was standing beside her she would most likely look up to him. He knew she wouldn't like that but he just didn't care. "I'm taking you on a date." With that he would grab hold of her hand and would pull her out of the Smoothie Shop. It was the best thing he could think of. If she was Shiki it would be safe to hug her since they're best friends whereas Ringo he might end up being accused as a perverted old man. That would only make her cry all the more. Not exactly what he was aiming for.

[exits]

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Exits with Yukino

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:11 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo leaned over the counter, a bored look on her face as she scrolled to her phone. Awaiting for a call that would most likely never come. She put the phone away and went back to staring at the door, as if waiting for someone to walk through them and save her from this dreaded boredom. But she knew better. She knew the likihood of seeing Yukino again was slim, after all she had pushed him away. It was only right for him not to want to see her again. But she couldn't help but worry.

“This bites....”

Money: 1000K
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games