Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:13 am
JayyLee10

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan found a place that wasn't too far from the Smoothie Palace, and in fact was pretty close to the ocean. The red eyed teen had removed his shocks and shoes for the time being, and they were currently set to the side of him. Nate was close enough to the water to the point that when it came up it lightly touched the soles of his feet. The wind was lightly blowing through the air, which felt very comfortable with how the temperature was. The young man took a light sip of his smoothie and leaned back using his right arm as a support to keep him up. "Yea, definitely made the right choice in coming to the beach to relax and enjoy myself.....it's been awhile since I've really enjoyed myself if I was being honest. There's been a lot going on though." The light brown haired boy thought to himself. A small content smile donned his lips as his eyes close to just enjoy the feeling of everything. He wasn't sure what he'd do the rest of the that, but at the same time he figured that he could take it one step at a time. Nathan crossed his legs, and set his smoothie in-between his legs as he lightly stretched while letting out a yawn. As he was stretching, the boy felt something hit the back of his head followed by some kind of liquid. His smile turned into a frown as his left hand reached behind his head, and touched it. He instantly felt something cold, a bit thick, and sticky. When he looked at his hand, Nate noticed it was a smoothie. In response, Nathan turned around seeing a long brown haired young woman holding her head. If he had to guess the girl had a brain freeze, and in some weird reaction threw her cup. It made no sense as to why she would throw it on purpose at least. He never met the girl to the knowledge of his memory at least. "If she indeed throw that on accident, that is such awkward reaction to a brain freeze. Then again, I guess everyone has their quirks after all." Nathan thought with a light sigh as he stood up, and walked over to the girl with her now empty cup that once held a smoothie. He could feel the liquid was also on the back of his shirt. "I believe you threw this at me. You should be more careful when you get a brain freeze. I'm sure most people don't want to have a smoothie throw at them when you get a brain freeze" The red eyed teen commented with a slight frown on his face as he held out the cup to her.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkest times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; black t-shirt, cargo shorts, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:
Sorry for the wait on the reply >_< and XD PM the ideas that you have coming into your mind.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Occupation: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$995 || Chilling || Thinking || Shimmering Starfish: Waitress || Smoothie Palace || Herself || Single

With the slight brain freeze finally cooling down, the brunette sighed softly, but still kept her hands on her forehead. That really gave her a headache and slight pain with it. Sometimes this was one of the reason she didn't drink much of smoothies or milkshakes or anything else that would cause brain freeze for drinking too much or drinking too fast, though maybe just the drink was just that good, she couldn't help herself but drink it more and more causing the brain freeze. But as her brain cooled down after the little freeze, she looked around herself trying to find her cup around her, but didn't see it anywhere near her. While she was dealing with the brain freeze, she wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing or what she did, though she continued to search for her cup, until the sound of footsteps seem to go towards where she was at. Riley looked down at the sand, eyes widen, then shut them tight, thinking about what she have done while her brain freeze. 'Crap crap crap crap! Ohhh... don't tell me I...', so so thinking the random possibilities she could have accidentally threw or kicked forward her cup or some other thing could happen, her eyes opened slowly as the steps she heard stopped in front of her and followed up with someone speaking to her. She obviously knew she did something bad, she slowly lifted her head up to look at the person, and looked in his hand a cup as he held it out to her. Reaching slowly at her cup, Riley placed her other hand behind her head as she gave the young man a small wry smile. "I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to do that..", the brunette said to him and looked as his head then his shirt, quickly the girl reached in her bag, a napkin and handed it to him, "Ohh.. I really am sorry! Uhh.. Here clean yourself up." Oh what can the girl do to make it up for him? His shirt was stained by the smoothie and his hair.. "There should be a beach shower thingy around here to clean up your hair. We should wash your hair before it will be more sticky or something!", the girl said to him as she was pointing at different directions not knowing where those beach showers would be located here.

Out.Of.Character:
Bloop!

fireshadow0908

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Profile Single First Date $950

Annabelle sighed happily as she finally made it to the smoothie shop. Her feet were killing her! Maybe she should have worn flats instead of heels? Oh well, no going back now. Closing her umbrella, the young woman then entered the smoothie shop and glanced around. It seemed like the only people that were in the shops were the employees and two women wearing work out clothing and neither of them were her date. Fixing her dress a little, she then took in a small breath. She knew that she was going to be a bit early to the date, and that was better than being late! So she was just going to go find a seat and wait for her date to show up. She almost should have brought a book. Looking around, she then smiled as she spotted a few fashion magazines. Picking up a couple of them, she then brought them over to a table by the window, which gave a nice view of the ocean. A lovely spot for a date. Sitting down, she then let her braid fall over one of her shoulders as her deep blue eyes scanned over the words of the magazine.

O.O.C -

Blades252

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 am
User Image

Mood: Panicked
Money: $650
Current Outfit

Rick was in a mad dash as he raced to make it to the smoothie shop in time for his date. He hoped that his date wouldn't be to mad at him for being almost...he checked his phone...an hour late...guilt was gnawing at him like the rain that was beginning to soak him as he ran. Finally the shop was in sight "Please still be there...please still be there...pleaseeeeee...." he begged to himself as he practically threw himself through the front door of the shop in a bit of an over dramatic fashion. His nice blue button up was pretty much soaked, and his normally flawlessly gelled hair was now practically glued to his forehead. He stood there hunched over as he took several deep breaths as he looked up and saw the shop was practically empty save for the waitresses and one other person. Rick's face lit up with a smile, happy to see his date was still here, despite his stupidity. He suddenly realized his appearance was probably a mess so he sheepishly approached the table she was sitting at, trying his best to repair the damage that was done to his hair.

Rick stared at the beautiful red head whom was dressed very beautifully and felt even more self conscious at this moment. But of course he decided that it would be better to just talk instead of stare "Umm hey there...I'm Rick...I'm uhh....sorry about being late...." he apologized as he stood there, awaiting a response from her. Rick was preparing himself to get slapped and yelled at for being late, however he remained optimistic about the outcome, although he didn't sit down since he was still somewhat...dripping wet.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Annabelle chewed at the inside of her cheek a little as she glanced at the clock one more time. Her date was supposed to have started an hour ago, but she was still the only one to have shown up. She hoped her date would arrive soon as the girl behind the counter had made her aware that if she continued to sit in the shop without buying anything they were going to have to ask her to leave, since it was company policy. Which she found to be a little ridiculous, but she would also go without any complaint. She had read through all of the magazines in the shop and had put them back where they belonged. Now she was just watching the waves of the ocean. She loved the ocean and hoped to one day have a job that would allow her to view it all of the time. Speaking of jobs, she would probably have to get one soon, she had been on the island for about a month now and she still had yet to go out and look for one.

The red head was beginning to think her date would never show up, but she didn't want to leave either in case he was just running late. With this rain, she could see how being late was very possible. Sighing softly she looked out the window again before blinking as she heard the door to the shop open. Getting her hopes up, the female sat up a bit before she glanced over in the direction of the door, a small blush appearing on her face as she saw the blonde male standing there, looking a bit nervous. Was he her date? Annabelle got her answer when the male approached her table.

Not sure if she should stand up or stay seated, the young woman awkwardly stood up and gave him a smile. "Um... H-Hi... I'm Annabelle." She said, blushing a little bit more. Ugh, she was so socially awkward! Blinking, her deep blue eyes then looked at him again, a smile appearing on her face. "I-It's okay." She said softly, Annabelle wasn't the type to get angry over someone being late for their date. No, she was just happy that he showed up. Annabelle then noticed that he was completely drenched with water. He hadn't thought to bring an umbrella? Annabelle hoped that he wouldn't get a cold or something! That wouldn't be very pleasant. Maybe one of the employees had a dry... and clean... towel that the male could use. Her gaze flickered over to the front counter for a split second before she looked at Rick again.

O.O.C -

Blades252

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

Mood: Calmed
Current Outfit

Rick smiled as Annabelle didn't seem to mind him being late. He decided he'd sit when it occurred to him that he was still dripping wet, so he glanced at the woman behind the counter and waved at her, signalling that he'd need something to dry off. The lady was nice enough to hand him a clean towel used for cleaning counters and he quickly began to dab himself dry as much as possible. Rick then began to dry his hair off, however he stopped prematurely and handed to towel back to the lady and thanked her before he began to restyle his hair back to it's original style. Once his appearance was adequate he returned to Annabelle and sat down in the chair with an cheerful smile on his face.

"Yeah I kinda took a nap earlier and slept the day away, ya know?" he laughed as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Rick then gave a bright smile as he looked at her "Thank's for sticking around, I'm glad!" he exclaimed as he rested his arms on the table "So what do you say we order something before they kick us?" Rick joked as he waved the waitress over "Ummmmm surprise me, as long as it has blueberries in it!" he smiled as he looked at his date "What'll you have?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The red head looked at the blonde male standing across from her. Watching as the girl behind the counter brought him a towel, she was a bit relieved that the male was able to dry off. Not by very much, but hopefully enough so he wouldn't get sick. Sitting down when he did, Annabelle gently rested her arms on the table, her head tilted to the side just a little bit as her deep blue eyes looked at him as he explained why he was late. A small smile played at her lips as she gave a small chuckle. Well, at least he had a decent excuse for being late. She had heard stories form others about being stood up on dates and it probably would have broken the red head's heart if he hadn't shown up at all. Shaking her head just a tiny bit, she then looked at Rick again and giggled softly. "Yeah." She said before looking at the waitress as she approached. "Um. A strawberry and cantaloupe smoothie... feel free to add some greens as well." She said. Annabelle needed to get more vegetables in her diet and what better way to have them than hiding them in a smoothie?

After the waitress had written the orders down, Annabelle then looked over at Rick again. "So um... How long have you been living on the island?" She asked a little awkwardly. She never was good at starting conversations. That's why she had been so glad that the smoothie place was where she was going to have the date. Since they would be drinking their smoothies there wouldn't be pressure to try and keep and ongoing conversation. Though, she knew that talking to each other would be a good way to get to know each other. That was the whole point of the date! She didn't want to seem boring... She hated that she was so bad at conversations...

O.O.C -

Blades252

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:59 am
User Image

Mood: Happy
Current Outfit

A thoughtful look crossed Rick's face as he had to think for a moment "Only a couple months, I moved here after moving out of my parents place..." he explained as he then smiled at Annabelle "How about you? What do ya do? How long you lived here?" Rick asked with genuine interest as his fingers laced together and maintained eye contact. Rick always loved to meet new people, the fact that this was his date was just a huge added bonus. In the back of his mind he wondered if she lived here long, he'd like to see more of the town eventually.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Annabelle looked at Rick and smiled a bit. "I've only lived here for about a month, though I've gotten pretty good at getting my way through the city without getting lost." She said with a small chuckle. The red head then blushed a little bit, rubbing her arm a little. "I don't have a job yet. I haven't even really been looking either." She said, shaking her head just a little bit. "So, how do you like the island? I love that I get to be so close to the ocean. I've always been fascinated by it." That was probably because her mother was a mermaid, but still, she loved all of the beautiful fish that could be found swimming in the water. "The people I've met have been pretty nice as well." She said with a smile.

O.O.C -

Blades252

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:44 am
User Image

Mood: Happy
Current Outfit

Rick smiled as he listened to what she said and nodded his head with what she said "Ya, the ocean is really pretty, where I live I can see it every day!" he paused for a second "But other then the ocean the rest of the Island is nice, and the people are all very pleasant..." Rick said as he saw their smoothies arrived, his was the obviously purple/blue one. He took a sip and his smile seemed to get bigger "Geez that's good!" he smiled as he took another couple sips before looking back at Annabelle "So do you have any hobbies?" Rick asked as he took several more sips of his smoothie. He was rather enjoying himself, Annabelle seemed nice enough, a little awkward it seemed but he had no problem with that, it was actually a tad adorable in his opinion. He just hoped he was being interesting enough for her, Rick didn't exactly lead a very extraordinary nor interesting life. If he could describe himself in one word, it would most certainly be 'Average'.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The young woman smiled softly before she looked at him curiously. "Do you live in the Etoile housing districts too?" She asked him curiously. It would be kind of cool if he did! She didn't know any of her neighbors yet, but she loved the neighborhood she lived in. Especially when she got to watch the sunrise and sunset over the ocean. The red head then nodded. She really liked the park, especially when the trees had flowers blooming on them. She hadn't really been anywhere else yet. She's more of a stay at home person, which really probably wasn't a good thing, but it was what she was used too. Annabelle then smiled as her smoothie was placed in front of her. Pulling it closer, she then took a sip of the smoothie. He was right, they were really good! She couldn't even taste the broccoli in the smoothie, which was just how she liked it. Taking another sip, she then looked over at the man sitting across from her as he asked her another question.

After swallowing, she sat up a bit and tried to think. What were her hobbies. "Well... I enjoy swimming and surfing." Obviously since she loved the ocean she would like doing water sports. "I also enjoy singing and cooking as well." She said, a smile on her face as she looked at him. "How about yourself?" She asked curiously. Perhaps they would have some similar interests which would be pretty cool since she didn't know many people on the island. There was Jason, but she hadn't spoken with him in a while.

O.O.C -

Blades252

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
account: $986.25
outfit:
o.o.c: --

╚══════════════╝

illian pranced up to the Smoothie Palace chanting, "Smoothie, smoothie, smoothie, so fruity and good. You always fill me up, even though you're not exactly food." Entering the building with a smile on her face (because the key is to be positive), she shook off the chill and walked up to the counter, scrutinizing the menu. Tapping her fingers on the counter deep in thought, she imagined every fruit. "Yes, I'll just have a medium peach and banana smoothie, please." Lillian decided finally, smiling politely at the person behind the counter. Once her order was confirmed she twirled around and found a seat facing the beach. She sat with her chin resting in the palm of her hand and sighed, imagining how nice it would be if it was warm enough to lounge about in her swimsuit. Even though it was fairly sunny outside, it was much too chilly for sitting out in a bikini, and with the added wind chill, it was even more impossible!

User Image

Heiress Of Life

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

✧✧✧✧✧✧
User Image

Cyrus stretched as he walked along the sands of Lune Beach, taking a deep breath of the morning air. He had officially moved into the city, and decided to get up early today to check it out. Of course, he just had to see the beach first! It was much better than he had expected it to be! It was clean, and the water was crystal clear! Too bad it's fall, he totally would've gone surfing! While the cold doesn't exactly bother him, it's just not surfing season at the moment. At least there's a bunch of shops and stuff nearby! Walking into Smoothie Palace, he liked the kinda warm feeling it gave off despite the chilly weather outside. He went straight towards the counter and ordered. "A medium mango smoothie please." He placed his order before looking around the place, and noticing another person was here. She seemed nice! Why not get to know somebody on his first day? He sauntered over to her, and realized she was facing the beach. Leaning on a nearby column, he said, "It's a pretty beach, isn't it?" It really was beautiful, no matter what time of the year!

User Image
✧✧✧✧✧✧

Fireflies
First Day!
Mood Happy
Money $1000
With A Girl
Crush No One

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]
Quote:

Quote:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games