Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 pm
Zombuddie

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A walk in the rain...''
Feelings:''Calm/chilled''
Company: Lisa

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
julius Holmes✔ Unusual Youth ✔ Expiring fighter ✔ Age: 22 ✔ Currency 996$ ✔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

When the girl commented about his accent he nodes in agreement kind of thinking about how the world worked in that regard ''thank you''. When the rain came down harder he just shrugged and laughed a bit '' looks like you just jinx us both love but, no matter the rain never bothered me anyway'' he remarked making a reference to a well known Disney movie (cough). '' Ah, if we find any perhaps we could make a club Euro-alliance meh, everyone would be welcomed of course'' he joked and with that he went for his smoothie but it was empty. '' Bah, should of gotten a extra large oh well''he says calmly getting up and tossing the cup away like basketball player...in it went. As he made his way back he took up his beanie hat and headphones placing the hat on his head and the headphones around his neck.

When she gave her name his eye's lit up a bit in surprises '' sorry love there is no way I can pronounce your name without butchering it'' he says ending with a light laugh. He didn't look twenty-two but his voice is deep and he sounded like a man than teen even his laugh was manly!'' Lisa it is pretty name for pretty lass...also people think i'm related to the great late detective himself'' he says shaking his head a bit a small smirk on his face '' as for you I could give you my jacket but, I fear that might be cutting it '' in truth he just met her so yeah.'' I'm glad you're willing to give me tour despite the rain how selfless of you'' he said looking down at her then to the window. '' I'm ready when you're Lisa also...nice to meet you'' with that he heads over to the door ready to open it for her whenever she got up. His jacket was now open showing a black T shirt underneath he was ready to use it as a shield from the rain for her sake.

Italicize = thinking

Bold = Talking

OCC: Sweetness
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

''All that truly matters is how you live your life...'''
'' People think i'm related to Sherlock Holmes....perfect''
'' Never give up on your dreams.''

Bio Theme -Sayonara Bye Bye
Lyrics: The gently crossing wind is kind to this would-be cut up heart
The twilight always covers and melts our grasping hands.
So strange...they don't match...our smiling faces now.
It's more like looking into a mirror.

This isn't sad...it's alright.
Hidden in this nonchalant greeting is a thank you.
Sayonara bye bye, please stay well
Catch this cut-off distinction from me.

Until just a little before now, we couldn't have spoken about the future with any seriousness (honesty).
To the extent that these unripened thoughts increased, you'd become nicer.
Though, just now, that seems to have soured.

This isn't sad, I'll be going about now.
You mistake this greeting for a joke and look back.
Sayonara bye bye, please stay well.
If there're just two postcards a year, I'll catch them.

Surely...someday. SOMEDAY, we'll be able to meet again.
It's okay...if you don't return them...it's okay...the CDs and Blues' harp.

It's not sad...don't be sad.
Don't make a face like this was a surprise attack.

When one of us can say congratulations, let's try to meet again.

Theme Song: Theme- Maze Of Life

Hidden Theme - Dance

Romance Theme- Shika No Uta
Extra:

Abilities:
> Chi manipulation [speed] - Allows him to increases his speed to that of a super human. Channels the chi into his legs making his legs stronger allowing himself to run at 30 mph for a while. [Four post]

> Julies can conjure up a demon that is 3 feet tall and can fire fireballs from her hands the size of tennis balls. The power to summon a Demon Chibi from the netherworld is great so she can not be in this world for long.[4 post]

Weapon(s): - A pistol just in case but uses his fist and legs as his weapons.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠___••Vasilisa Khanna Nikulin••___☠

INFO:

✗Age: 19
✗Height: 5'5" ft
✗Weight: 121 lbs
✗Scars: A few scars on both arms and scar in the shape of an x where her heart is.
✗✗Status: Single
✗Profile: Here

✖CASH: $1000 ✖FEELING: Intrigued ✖WEARING: Foxy ✖CURRENT MOOD SONG: Habits (Stay High)

━━━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━━━

Turning away from the windows, she looked back at Julius as he spoke about something like an Euro-alliance kind of thing. She really didn't care too much either way though. Not commenting on his lack of smoothie, continuing to sip hers, she only watched him get up to toss out the cup. It was a good shot, the cup making it into the trash. When he said that he wouldn't be able to pronounce her name, it annoyed her a little. It wasn't as if it was a particularly hard name to say after all, but no matter. It was good enough that he thought her name was pretty as well as herself and she smiled at that. Lisa shrugged as she got up right after him, gathering her belongings, "I don't really mind the rain actually." She's been in far worse weather conditions after all. This little bit rain was nothing to her. She chuckled a bit as he finally greeted her at the very last moment as he opened the door for her. "Well, it's nice to meet you too," she replied, dipping her head at a slight nod as she passed him going through the door. She twirled back around to face him, the rain already starting to soak her hair and clothes.

━━━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━━━

(OOC: )

Koga Of The West-l-

name

name

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm
Zombuddie

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A walk in the rain...''
Feelings:''Calm/chilled''
Company: Lisa

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

julius Holmes✔ Unusual Youth ✔ Expiring fighter ✔ Age: 22 ✔ Currency 996$ ✔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As he watched her get wet he shook his head as he headed out the door with a smile on his face’’ now we will be wet together’’he says laughing. As the rain falls down Julius look at Lisa with a bit of concern he was wearing a jacket but she was not but she was okay even though the rain would soak her. ‘’ Its like a taking a shower outside’’ he said as he walked off a bit letting the rain ‘’consume’’ him. Julius got into a handstand unbothered by anything as other people had umbrellas out. He begins to to walk with his hand’s not a care in the world ‘’so what will you be taking me lass?’’ he asked as he flips back up but, to land in a crouch ‘’ I’m in the mood for a lot of things if you can't decide i'll just look stuff up on my phone’’ at that moment a thought popped into his what about some lunch? Would she even give him the time of day to go out and eat? he agreed to himself it would be best he asked after she showed him around. All he wanted to do for the day was to make a friend and if he could do just that this day would of gotten a little bit brighter. Julius awaited her reply with a calm expression as he was starting to get lost in thought what he was thinking about was anyone guess.
Italicize = thinking
Bold = Talking

OCC: Sweetness
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

''All that truly matters is how you live your life...'''
'' People think i'm related to Sherlock Holmes....perfect''
'' Never give up on your dreams.''

Bio Theme -Sayonara Bye Bye
Lyrics: The gently crossing wind is kind to this would-be cut up heart
The twilight always covers and melts our grasping hands.
So strange...they don't match...our smiling faces now.
It's more like looking into a mirror.

Until just a little before now, we couldn't have spoken about the future with any seriousness (honesty).
To the extent that these unripened thoughts increased, you'd become nicer.
Though, just now, that seems to have soured.

This isn't sad, I'll be going about now.
You mistake this greeting for a joke and look back.

Surely...someday. SOMEDAY, we'll be able to meet again.
It's okay...if you don't return them...it's okay...the CDs and Blues' harp.

It's not sad...don't be sad.
Don't make a face like this was a surprise attack.

When one of us can say congratulations, let's try to meet again.

Theme Song: Theme- Maze Of Life

Hidden Theme - Dance

Romance Theme- Shika No Uta
Extra:

Abilities:
> Chi manipulation [speed] - Allows him to increases his speed to that of a super human. Channels the chi into his legs making his legs stronger allowing himself to run at 30 mph for a while. [Four post]

> Julies can conjure up a demon that is 3 feet tall and can fire fireballs from her hands the size of tennis balls. The power to summon a Demon Chibi from the netherworld is great so she can not be in this world for long.[4 post]

Weapon(s): - A pistol just in case but uses his fist and legs as his weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Relationship Status: Single Funds: $975

Lexi smiled a bit as she walked towards the beach. While it was too chilly to go swimming, it wasn't too chilly for her to go get a smoothie! A smile appeared on her face and she licked her lips a little bit as she thought about what type of smoothie she might get. While she was tempted to text Ryan and ask him how things were going with his new puppy, she resisted. She felt like she might be bothering the male too much. It was just, Ryan was really the only friend she had made in this city after all of her other friends left her without saying a word. And it wasn't like she had some sort of claim to the male... he could spend time with his other friends. A wave of sadness went through the female, resting in her stomach. Sighing softly, she then shook her head. No... No need to get sad! Shaking her head a bit, she then took in a deep breath and smiled as she could smell the salty water of the beach. Watching the saves crash along the shore, she then looked around and headed over to the smoothie shop. She still wasn't sure what kind of smoothie she wanted.

Pushing the door open, she then glanced around the smoothie shop and smiled more as she headed up to the counter. She returned the girl behind the counters hello before she looked up at the menu that was behind counter. "Um. Could I get a large strawberry banana smoothie please." She said with a smile before she stepped out of the way a little, watching as the girl behind the counter started making the smoothie.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Lucas sighed and ran a hand through his hair, what was he doing here. It was a hassle to go around town even if he was new. Sadly he didn't have anything to eat in his house yet so he was forced to go out and grab some takeout. His stomach growled in response to his train of thought. Such a bother... He mumbled as he made his way down the street. Lucas casually placed his hands in his pocket, walking past the pedestrians that were enjoying the "lovely" day. "Tsk" if only they lived in his world for a day. Lucas continued to journey down the street until he came across what seemed to be some sort of Smoothie joint. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, Lucas could go for a smoothie to cool down. He pushed the door open casually with his foot, not feeling like taking his hands out of his pockets. Hiya! Welcome to Smoothie Palace! He heard coming from the other side of the smoothie joint, probably an employee who was just trying to do their job but fake kindness always agitated him. Even though it agitated him he still couldn't find himself to get upset thanks to the sedatives, the only thing that saved him from going back to mass murdering.

Lucas walked over to the counter, pulling his wallet out and placing it on the counter. I'll take a Mango Smoothie... He said locking eye contact with the employee behind the counter. She looked a bit uncomfortable but he didn't really care how she felt, she took this job to make smoothies so there was no need for idle conversation. The girl sheepishly nodded before going to make his smoothie. Lucas looked around and noticed a girl standing next to the counter, probably waiting on her smoothie too. Yo... He said looking over at the Raven haired girl.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about I'll need to go buy more sedatives later..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with no one and located Smoothie Palace"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

OOC: I KEPT MESSING UP ON QUOTING crying
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Relationship Status: Single Funds: $969

Pulling out her wallet while she waited for her smoothie, the raven haired young woman pulled out her debt card so she could pay for her smoothie. As she waited for it to get finished, another person entered the shop. Lexi didn't look, but the voice was clearly male. Fidgeting a little as she brushed her finger over the card, she then tilted her her head. Was that voice directed towards her? Tilting her head a little, she then looked over to see a male with dark hair and a bit of a an odd aura about him, but she was sure that she gave off an odd aura toward people as well. Or. That's what she would tell herself to make herself feel better about nobody talking to her.

Except, now there was somebody talking to her! A smile appeared on her face as she tilted her head back a little to look him in the mans eyes. "Hello." She said cheerfully. "Miss. Your smoothie is done." The cashier's voice caused Lexi to look away from the man. Smiling, the raven haired female walked up to the cash register and swiped her card before shoving it into her pocket. The young woman then took a step back and took a sip. Mmm. Delicious. She the lowered the drink a little before she looked over at the dark haired man again. "My name is Lexi Miller." She said with another smile, introducing herself to him. When she wasn't being awkward, she was a pretty friendly person.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas raised an eyebrow as the girl gave a friendly introduction and probably failed to notice what had just happened. He was about to make a comment but the employee behind the counter caught his attention with a finished smoothie. Lucas pulled out the required funds needed and paid for the beverage. He practically snatched the beverage out of the woman's hand and turned his attention to the girl introducing herself. She was awfully chipper, but then again who wasn't besides him. "Tsk" her peppy attitude was a tad bit agitating. Lucas grabbed a straw and pushed it into his Smoothie. He wrapped his lips around the straw and put his free hand in his pocket. Lucas gave a loud sip before pulling away from the straw. Lucas Gray... He mumbled before sticking his hand out slowly. He wasn't sure why he was interacting with this stranger but maybe it would be better than staring out the window until he finished his Smoothie. It couldn't be that bad right.

His eyes scanned the girl as if she were some kind of food that needed a health inspection. Raven hair, blue eyes, smaller figure. Another face to be placed in his book, maybe she'd be his next victim who knew? As the thought crossed his mind he realized that he really needed to go buy more sedatives before this last batch ran out, who knew what would happen then. Lucas walked away from the girl named Lexi but gestured for her to follow. He found an empty table and sat himself down. He waited until she sat down before starting some simple conversation, that's what most people did out in town right? So what brings you here Lexi? On such a N-nice day. He said choking a bit whilst pronouncing "Nice".

✖"I'm currently with Lexi Miller and located Smoothie Palace"

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at the male, feeling that short moment of panic and worry that he might say something rude to her or ignore her speaking to him. Something that happened to her every time she spoke to someone, but that didn't happen. She smiled softly as he spoke his name. "It is nice to meet you Lucas." She said to the dark haired male.

As she looked at him, the girl cast her glance away and she fidgeted a bit uncomfortably as the male looked her over as if she were an animal in a cage. Subconsciously, she tugged at the sleeves on her sweater, wondering if any of her scars were visible. What other reason would he have for looking at her like that. Some of her scars had to be showing... Maybe she should have worn a pair of shoes that covered her entire feet... Even though she knew that she didn't have any scars on her feet, she was still scared that he was judging her because of that.

Glancing back at him, she noticed that he was walking away and felt a bit sad, but then she noticed him waving for her to follow him. Quickly standing up straight again, she then quickly followed after him and sat down across from him. Looking at him, she tilted her head a little. "I didn't feel like cooking anything for myself and I needed to get off my butt and go outside." She said with a small chuckle, not even seeming to notice his trouble with saying the word nice. "How about yourself?" She asked curiously before she drank some of her smoothie.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas listened as the girl talked and took in every word, after all it wasn't often that he had a full fledged conversation with someone. His elbow propped up onto the small table and he casually placed his cheek into his palm. The way she portrayed herself seemed very lonely, perfect. He could take her somewhere quiet and cut her open like a fresh pack of meat and no one would notice. Lucas quickly shook off the thought and sighed. This was becoming a hassle, he'd have to skip out of this conversation if this continued. She was like a treat to a dog, the perfect victim with the perfect prerequisites. How could he resist without his sedatives? Lucas ran a hand through his hair and grumbled something inaudible under his breath. Sound's like you really needed to get out and just relax huh. He said with a soft smile. Her follow up question caught him by surprise, just what was he doing at a random smoothie joint at this time in day? Well I came because I needed something to cool off... He said in a casual tone, if there was one thing he was good at it was lying and saying whatever sounded right to sound "Normal. The onyx haired man wrapped his lips around the straw and began to drink his smoothie, letting an awkward silence overtake the conversation. God he was bad at being "Normal" sometimes, especially when the other person wasn't normal either. Was it really worth it to try this hard to fit in? Lucas seemed to be asking himself that question more and more. After about a minute passed Lucas broke the silence by slowly drumming his fingers on the table, his lips stayed wrapped around the smoothie straw though.

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at the male across from her and fidgeted just a little bit by crossing one leg over the other then sitting normal again. She couldn't help it, but she just got an odd feeling from this male. Like... Like that odd feeling you had in the pit of the stomach when you walked in an alleyway during the middle of the night and hear a sound. She must have just been nervous or something because Lucas seemed to be a nice guy. "Heh. Yeah. It gets boring sitting around the house all day. I get a bit... fidgety when I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do." She said. She had to go outside for at least an hour everyday or she would go nuts! Watching the male, she then smiled at him a little and nodded her head. It was warmer out today then it had been yesterday.

Lexi then picked up her cup and brought it up a bit, wrapping her lips around the straw, she smiled a little as she tasted the sweetness of the smoothie. She thought strawberry alone was too bitter and just banana was too sweet, so the two of them mixed together made the perfect combination. She often attempted to try new things, but the strawberry banana smoothie would always be her favorite. After she had taken a few drinks and fidgeted because of the awkward silence that had formed, she set the cup down on the table again. "So Lucas... How long have you been living on the island?" She asked him curiously. It must have not been long because she had been living here for almost two years and had gotten pretty good at remembering faces, even if she had never spoken to the person before.

The raven haired young woman then picked up her smoothie again and took a big sip before she groaned and set her cup down, closing her eyes tightly and pressing her hand agaisnt her forehead. Brain freeze! No.... No... this was different... this was... Oh no! When was the last time she had taken her pills! Oh crap! She would always stay out so late with Ryan, she would go to bed right away and forgot to take her pills. This couldn't be happening... Whining, she pressed her hand agaisnt her forehead more and closed her eyes tighter. Even though they were closed tightly, tears were still slowly slipping from her eyes and down her cheeks, dripping onto the table.

Her head felt like it was repeatedly run over by a semi truck. Her hands were trembling terribly as she tried to get her bag open to get one of her pills. It had been almost a year since she had one of these headaches. She was just hoping that she wouldn't pass out like she used to when she was a kid. Why did this have to happen to her.... and in front of a new possible friend as well... this was just her luck!

She had just managed to grab the bottle of medication when suddenly all of the pain disappeared and everything went blank as she lost consciousness. The raven haired girl dropped the bottle of pills before she fell off of her chair and hit the floor.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

The Psychopath's fingers ceased their drumming once Lexi broke the lingering silence. He idly spun his straw around in his cup whilst the woman spoke. He got an odd feeling from her. The woman's personality wasn't the most normal but it wasn't exactly strange either, the usual speech patterns and hand movements. His prying eyes dug into the girl as he tried to figure her out. Lucas' lips left his straw and he lazily scratched the back of his neck, this was annoying. The male might not be the best at normal things but he took pride in his ability to label people, everyone had their section in his book. He didn't see the reason that this girl deserved her own category, she had to have some sort of notable trait that other's had. She seemed nervous but at the same time she also seemed lax, what was her deal. Was it a cover she was using to hide her fear? Or was she someone like him trying to adjust to society. From the look in her eyes he doubted that the answer was the latter of the two.

Lucas was so focused on categorizing her that he almost missed her question. I've been here for a few days... He said in response. When did he become the questioned? I had to move out of my old city for peculiar reasons. He said even though his face didn't follow his sentence, he looked uncaring as if it was something he had expected to happen which was true. Lucas was surprised that he hadn't been run out of the city years ago, but there's a reason for everything right. The Psychopath was about to follow up her question with his own but it seemed he wouldn't have the luxury. One thing turned into another and the next thing he knew the stranger had fallen over onto the floor. There were pills and an unconscious girl, it was as if fate was testing him. Go get more sedatives or have a little fun with some new pray. He could pretend that he was her friend, grab her and proclaim he was taking her to the hospital so the paramedics weren't needed. Next thing he knew she'd be in his torture room away from society. His hand longingly reached out before he forced it to retreat. Boring... The words rang through his head as he looked at the unconscious girl. What fun would hunting be if prey simply fell over and died?

Lucas sighed and rubbed his temple, why was he doing this. The male got out of his chair and stepped over to the raven haired girl. He squatted down and lightly pat the girls cheek. Oi. You alive? He asked unsure what the appropriate thing to say would be. When he got no response Lucas simply groaned. Now he'd actually have to trudge this chick to the hospital and for what reason? The thrill of the hunt. You're lucky I like my bait alive and running girl. He said in a whisper, his lip curling into a devilish grin. It seemed like this would be an interesting town if all of his prey could get his blood pumping like this. He wrapped an arm around Lexi's waist and hoisted her over his shoulder, reassuring concerned bystanders that he would take her to the hospital. Temptation was screaming in his ear but he knew he wouldn't be satisfied with an easy kill.

[Exit]

✖"I'm thinking about What's with this girl..."

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi was out cold and not moving. She didn't even react when the male patted her cheek. She couldn't hear a thing he said to her either. The only thing showing that she was still alive was the slow rise and fall of her chest. When he picked her up, she grunted a little bit before limply laying there as he lifted her up and carried her to the hospital.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:44 pm
JayyLee10

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan made decided to walk to the beach instead of taking a taxi or bus. It made sense to him at least considering he usually walked everywhere for the most part, considering it was his daily exercise. This would be his first time coming to the Smoothie Palace. He had heard that it was a pretty good place to come for to relax, and have a good smoothie. The weather was most clear, so that added to the down to earth feeling that one could get from the place. When he entered the place, Nathan crossed his arms while looking at the menu. It practically seemed that every kind of ingredient to make whatever kind of smoothie you wanted. The red eyed teen debated internally for awhile, but after a couple of minutes he decided he'd go with something more iconic. The young man ended up ordering a medium strawberry banana smoothie for the time being. Nate figured if he liked the way they made them here, then he'd get different kinds whenever he came back to the place in the future. It didn't take long for them to come with his order, and Nathan pulled out his wallet to get the appropriate amount of money. He handed the cashier a five dollar bill, and put three dollars in the tip jar as well as a common courtesy. The light brown haired male took a light sip of his smoothie, and his eyes widened ever so slightly at the taste. The flavor was instantly appealing to him, and it actually tasted better than normal smoothies at other places. A light smile donned on his lips happy that it turned out to be a pretty good tasting snack. "I'm definitely going to have to come back here a bit more often. I didn't expect the smoothie to taste as good as this, but my expectations were exceeded. Now I just need to find somewhere to sit......" He thought to himself looking around the place. He could have sat inside, or went to the balcony to get a clear view of the ocean where other customers were currently at as well. His head tilted to the side ever so slightly as he thought about his options. "....the balcony seems a bit crowded, and I do want to enjoy the weather......I guess I'll just go sit outside on the sand near the place. It's probably less crowded, yet still out in the open." The young man concluded, and started making his way to the entrance/exit in order to go sit on the sand.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; black t-shirt, cargo shorts, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Occupation: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$995 || Chilling || Thinking || Shimmering Starfish: Waitress || Smoothie Palace || Herself || Single

Riley walked around the city seeing what to do for the day, everyone she passed by and places seemed busy and in a good mood for the day. This city always had that nice atmosphere everywhere and nothing bad happening, almost everyday was the same old thing over and over again. Almost feels like a dream world where nothing goes bad, but Riley wouldn't judge, it was relaxing to not have problems around in daily life, it was such a bother and pain to deal with. She still had her problems in her life, but she didn't want it to take up her days and having to deal with it. Though she wanted to relax a bit and try to chat with some people. She needed some friends with her, this was the first for her to be alone and it suck bad for her. But as she walked around the sidewalk, her attention turned to the ocean view, hearing the relaxing waves, and some laughing and chattering going down at the beach. How long has it been since she went to the beach? The breeze was really relaxing to her, she could have gone jogging here at the beach than at the park, just the breeze was perfect for her athletic body. She couldn't say no to the breeze she felt at the beach and just had to relax here! Walking around the beach, Riley looked around what they had here as she still hadn't got breakfast earlier and could feel her stomach ready to growl. Looking for somewhere to get something to eat at least, her attention turned to the Smoothie Palace as it was slightly pack and it was slightly nearby her. "Hmm.. Should I?", the brunette was slightly debating herself if she should get a smoothie, but then again it wasn't really early in the morning anymore. Reluctantly, her feet started to walk on it's own as she entered the place. Damn.. Didn't know it was going to be that crowded.. Riley walked to the counter as she looked up at the menu then ordered a medium strawberry banana kiwi smoothie and gave the cashier the exact price for the smoothie. Waiting patiently for her smoothie, Riley placed her elbow on the counter as she began thinking the same thing she was thinking about earlier in her house. 'There's gotta be someone who knows her.. Has to be..', questioning herself over and over again, the cashier snapped her back into reality as they handed her smoothie. Waving to the cashier, Riley walked around the place to see where she could sit at and relax a bit. Sadly the place was crowded and there wasn't much empty tables/ seats around, guess she'll just have to walk around the beach or just sit outside.

*Edit*

Finding a place to seat outside the Smoothie Palace, Riley was still unable to find a empty table around the place. Somehow she kind of found it weird this place was crowded and with the weather not really the warmish nearly summer type of hot, still weird! Mostly you can say it looks like it's nearly winter time, but whatever! There had to be perks why this place was crowded or anywhere else around the city. As Riley walked around the Smoothie Palace, she made herself out of the palace, heading back to the beach to chill to relax the fine day. Sitting down somewhere slightly near the smoothie place, the girl looked at the ocean as waves washed up to the sand then back down and with the nice cheery happy people around either having fun or laughing out loud with the fun that was happening around. Ahh.. How the beach was really relaxing and a great place to enjoy with family and friends. Riley looked on the family and friends that were around the beach, everyone was enjoying themselves without a worry in their mind. She could use a day like this, but she didn't want to enjoy it by herself. She needed friends in the city and try to bond with her cousin, but damn... There is no luck for her to enjoy a day like this in the beach! Sipping her smoothie slowly and slightly sulking at the sight, she rose her arms up straight with her smoothie in hand, and had the urge to throw it for what was roaming around her head. 'Uggh! This is like a damn impossible mission in a game!', the female thought in her mind as she turned her head to the side and continued to sip onto her smoothie until it was over. But! As she continued sipping onto her smoothie, finishing it, her head and mind sting hard as a slight brainfreeze came. "Eeeeeeeee! My head!", she squealed quietly to herself and placed her hands onto her head before throwing her smoothie cup in front of her and didn't realize she hit someone with her cup.

Out.Of.Character:
Bloop!
Many ideas are now coming into my mind.. ovo

fireshadow0908

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items