Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Lune Beach | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "She looks great in that..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single | Outfit : The trunks | OOC : --

He does his best to "not notice" that she looked away flustered right after he said the word "speedo". It has him feeling even more self-conscious because it probably means that she considered how that would look. Though he tries to tell himself not to be so full of it to assume that, it could really be anything that had her look away appearing so flustered. He's pulled from those thoughts when fingers tousle his hair. "Hmm. I might forgive you." Just because he's a little flustered with her so close and doesn't know what else to say.

The dread in his stomach for asking about hers to tease her started the moment she said that her sister did away with the "modest" swimsuits. If her sister got rid of modest ones, that means that what her sister picked out was probably much less so. When he invited her to the beach, he never considered the consequence of asking the woman he's attracted to. Never realized it might mean that he would have to see her in clothes appropriate for the beach. This was a terrible idea! "O-Oh?"
                                        He looks away as she starts pulling off the clothes to show the suit underneath. Prom joking about how its no different than seeing a person in their underwear is not helping him feel less flustered either. He's not going to watch her undress like a creep!

As she refers to the color, he decides to just take a quick look to see what her sister settled on. It was not a quick look, and luckily, the suit wasn't as revealing as he thought. He's still flustered, that probably won't change much during their time here, but at least he's not feeling his heart hammer in his chest. "It suits you. The color and the style." Much like she did with his trunks, he leaned over to touch one of the laces crossed on her hip. "I don't think I have seen this style on swimsuits before. Usually the stores only have your basic style with different colors. This one is a lot nicer." He clears his throat as he takes his hand away, giving a small sorry because it seemed a little inappropriate for him to touch her swimsuit without asking her. Its a lot different than her playing with the end on his trunks. "Do you want to get into the water before we snack? If we eat something first, we might have to wait a bit to swim."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:07 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

The immediate regret of her actions stung at her like a hive of hornets digging into her skin all at once. Andromeda could feel her stomach plummet towards her feet, and she closed her eyes. She'd never really been in a situation like this, so she didn't know how to react. Her mind raced with what to do and what to possibly say to make things go minutely go back to normal, but it seemed they were way passed that now.
Her thoughts halted and her eyes opened wide as she felt the touch against the lace on her hip, the warm skin from her companion making goose bumps race over her skin. She could hardly register the compliment of it suiting her. Blinking a few times and trying to get her heart restarted, she opened her mouth, closed it and opened it again before managing to squeak out a few words. "I uhm...My usual swimsuits are a one piece with very little...Detail..." She choked out the word 'detail', the spot he had touched still feeling warm, but likely just her imagination. Despite her deep embarrassment and not being used to touch from others, she didn't hate it. Bringing herself to look at him, she was fairly convinced that this much embarrassment was bad for their health, and it seemed to be how they interacted together the most, but they still enjoyed each other's company, she couldn't imagine why he kept coming back or inviting her out.
As he asked if she wanted to get into the water, she reached out and grabbed his hand and pulled him along, thankful for any sort of distraction from either of their wardrobes. "That is an excellent idea. Come!" She held tight to his hand until they reached the water, her toes touching the cold water first and giving a small shriek of joy and surprise, a wild giggle leaving her. A combination of stress and joy bubbling up together uncontrollably. Looking at him, a smirk played on her lips as she got to a bit deeper water and pulled her leg back a bit before kicking the cold water at him, completely forgetting to be embarrassed about her exposed skin now.

Mood: Happy, embarrassed, heart might give out. Location: Lune Beach Thoughts: ... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Lune Beach | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Excited | Thoughts : "She is so much fun to be around..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

"I am sure those suit you as well." He couldn't imagine that she would look terrible in anything she tried to wear. Was it weird that he felt like even her real form could sport whatever she wanted and still look amazing? Maybe to some but...he still thought she was someone who was a lot more stunning than she personally realized. "But next time you can wear whatever makes you comfortable. I want us to have fun together, not make you feel like you have to worry about how you look. I think you look beautiful regardless."

He was so so so embarrassed. So he was very grateful for the opportunity she presented to end that conversation in get into the water. It took him from thoughts about Prom and Vlad teasing him relentlessly for this. Or from the thoughts of "ohgodthiswasaterribleideasheistooattractivetolookatrightnow..." "Wha-" He didn't get a chance to answer as he scrambles to his feet in order to keep up with her after he is pulled along. Though he presented the idea, he definitely needed to thank her for being quick-witted enough to kick-start everything into action. Goodbye bathing suit fluster!

He takes the water splashing his face from her water kick in stride after his body shivered from the sudden cold. "Are you trying to start a splash war with me? Because I will have you know, I am undefeated!"He trudges into the water after her so he can use his hands to push forward water to splash her in retaliation. This is the part he had been looking forward to. The fun they could have on the beach!

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:57 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Trying not to let her mind linger on his comment on how he thinks she'd look beautiful regardless of what she was wearing, it was like someone was putting knots in her stomach and she wasn't entirely sure why her body felt like that. Anxious from nerves maybe? Never having heard comments like this much, it was all very new to her, but she didn't hate it. It was actually quite thrilling. Andromeda made a mental note to wrestle the location of her other suits out of her sister and use the comment from Hercules as a reason she should give them back.
A soft squeak of fear came from her as Hercules trudged after her and into the water, she had vastly miscalculated the whole idea of splashing him. Laughing and trying to suppress the squeals that wanted to leave her body as the cold water crashed over her body. She had attempted to cover herself as much as she could with her arms, but really, it did little to stop the water. Stopping as water soaked her skin, she shivered for a moment and squinted her eyes at him playfully, formulating a plan. She knew she couldn't win outright, him being stronger and larger. Maybe she'd just push him into the water. As the idea passed her mind, she chuckled as she started to trudge towards him. Getting a little deeper into the water would probably be best. Getting close enough, there was an evil little glint in her eye as she hooked her arm with his and walked further into the water, her skin numbed to the cold at this point. Getting deep enough where she might actually struggle to push him, she eyed him, he was significantly taller than her, so maybe she'd have to change her plan a little.
"Undefeated hm?" She mused gently out loud to him as she looked up, giving him a wicked smile. She wondered if he'd caught on to her plan yet. She couldn't help the little leap in her heart as she slowly unhooked her arm from his and slunk her arms around his midsection. It was more contact than she had anticipated and she couldn't help but wonder if this was actually a bad idea. Too late now.
"Hold your breath, okay?" At least giving him a small forewarning, the hands she had wrapped around him locked together and she pulled. Not putting too much pressure on him to hurt, but enough to pull his weight. Though she is small, she was a lot stronger than she appeared. Likely because of what she really was under the meek looking appearance. Pulling him and herself down, she sent both of them under the water. Once they were both under, she quickly released him so he could pop back out, she followed quickly after as she shook her head and wiped her eyes, chuckling into a fit of laughter as her body vibrated from the cold. Through her laughing, she managed to stop long enough to speak, "I apologize, it was the only way I could foresee winning." Giving him a toothy grin, like she was totally innocent, she had to tamp down the memory of the skin contact. She really was a deprived creature. Blushing at her own thoughts, she shook her head to try and dispel them.

Mood: Happy. Location: Lune Beach Thoughts: How can one person's body be so warm? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:59 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Lune Beach | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered but having fun | Thoughts : "That really surprised me..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

The playfulness was fully accepted and enjoyed by the man. He could do with laughing and smiling as they splashed one another. It was better than the tension between them as the focus had been on their bathing suit choices. "Not even once." He claims confidently as he runs his fingers through the water to enjoy the cool of it on his skin as she considers her next move. Is he a little taken aback by the wicked little smile he gets in turn? Just a bit, but he finds it more cute than concerning. He really feels like he should be more concerned by it after she took hold of his arm before.

But instead of being concerned by her closeness, he quickly get flustered by it when she presses against his front. His face immediately burns and he scolds himself for even looking down when he gets an eyeful of her breasts pressed against him. "Breath? Who needs that." He nearly chokes out before he sucks in a breath and lets her take him down without even struggling. The laughter he hears when he comes back up is infectious and easily draws him into chuckling as well while he pushes back his bangs. At least the water helped to cool down his burning face.

"That was certainly an affective method of taking me out. I yield to you!"He jokes as his hand rests over his chest and he fakes out dying before falling back into the water. When he comes back up, he stands with a chuckle, pushing his hair from his face yet again. "The burdens of my title are mine no more. I have been defeated." Though who really won here? In his mind, he got a hug from a pretty woman in a wet bathing suit. That felt like a win in itself, even if he felt super flustered by it because he doesn't actually go around hugging women. Andromeda is the only girl he's even spoken with since coming here aside from maybe Marion, Prom's strange friend who can speak with ghosts.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:21 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Flicking her long braid over her shoulder, the cold water sending a chill down her spine, Andromeda couldn't help the full laugh that came from her. Covering her mouth and watching her red headed friend, she shook her head as he faked dying, falling back into the water all over again. "I am happy you have yielded with little fight. I truly did not have a follow up plan." Smiling and trying to keep her eyes on his face, it was rather distracting watching the water move over his bare skin. Choking a little on her own saliva, she cleared her throat and fanned her face a little. Maybe the beach really wasn't a good idea, between the obvious and embarrassing discussion about what they were wearing, to the amount of skin that was showing. It was undeniable at this point that she was indeed attracted to this man. Her sister was going to have a field day with this information.
Pulling herself together after a moment, she pushed her own stray hairs out of her face that clung around her eyes. Looking out over the water, she couldn't help but feel her mind wander a little, despite the distracting view right beside her. When she and her sister had arrived in this city, she never would have expected to meet someone like Prometheus, and in turn, Hercules. Smiling to herself, she turned back to Hercules and flicked some water at him playfully, "I feel fortunate to have come to this city. If my sister had not encouraged me to get out, I never would have met your brother. Or you." Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink before she leaned over and nudged him with her shoulder.
Wading out into the water a little further, she got to the point where her feet struggled to touch before she let her body float on the water. It wasn't quite like floating in some still lake, but it wasn't bad. Not being far from him, she spoke while looking up at the sky, "Thank you for inviting me out. I really enjoy spending time with you." She thanked her lucky stars that she wasn't really facing him, so her blushed cheeks weren't that visible unless he got closer to her and leaned over to see her face.

Mood: Happy. Location: Lune Beach Thoughts: Oh my... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Lune Beach | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Smitten | Thoughts : "It's too soon to ask her out on a date..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He sighs as if he is a man with a thousand problems after being defeated in a game of water splashing. "I could have held out and kept my title. How will I ever be able to recover from such a defeat?" He plays this until he hears a small choking sound. He chuckles as he focuses back onto her and edges closer. "Careful, it's easy for the salt in the water to making you get into a coughing fit." Because OF COURSE that is why she was choking a little. It isn't because she was checking him out. Well, HE doesn't even register that as a remote possibility anyways. In his mind, he is definitely attracted to her, but doesn't really know if it is at all mutual, so he keeps it to himself.

He gears himself for another water fight when she flicks at him, but pauses when she starts to speak. When he first came to this city with Prom's invitation, he was a little unsure and hesitant. He felt like maybe Prom just felt obligated to house him since he thought that he initially killed Herc in that care accident. But the more that he lives with his brother, the more he can tell that Prom didn't invite him out of obligation. He invited him because he really wanted to mend their relationship. Their parents put a line between them, and his elder brother just wants to dissolve that line and get to know the person his sibling has become. its thanks to Prom taking that leap that Herc has been so happy. He gets to have moments he was robbed of in his childhood. Times where they watch movies and Prom fling popcorn at him to see if he can catch it. Moments where Prom will show him how to build things, or how to cook something he's never done before. He gets patience and care, honesty and sincerity. Things that he's never really had with his mother. More and more, it made him understand who was the real one who nurtured him when they were kids. It certainly wasn't their parents. "Me too. I have a lot to thank my brother for as well, for inviting me here and allowing me to meet some amazing people."

He watches her wade further into the water after she gives him a nudge, smiling even though his face feels warm and he feels suddenly nervous. "I've really enjoyed it too." He gives it a moment before he starts wading out as well, stopping when he reaches the level she is at. For him, he can still reach the bottom pretty well given his height, but the water is high and allows him to sink down and hide his face if he needs to. "Hey Andromeda? Thanks for hanging out with me. I know I can be awkward sometimes, but you have always made me feel welcome regardless. I appreciate it."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:03 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Not able to help herself, Andromeda couldn't stop the giggle that bubbled up in her chest as she listened to her red headed companion. The way he sighed seemed like he suffered through a very humiliating defeat when really, they were simply playing. "You can always just simply challenge me to a rematch. You've learned all my tricks now." There was a level of teasing and playfulness in her voice, considering the thing that had probably taken him most off guard was the physical contact. If he was prepared, he could easily dunk her in the water before she had a chance to take him down, especially considering the size difference between them. Though she let the comment about the saltwater go, she'd prefer he think that was the cause versus her mind wandering to places it shouldn't.
Giving a thought humming sound before cracking a smile, she let her hands drift through the water aimlessly, now that her body had adjusted to the cold, it was such a calming and soothing feeling. "It seems we both owe our siblings a debt. You have any ideas on how to start repaying them?" Though meant partially as a joke, her voice taking on a slight tone to indicate, there was an underlying level of sincerity. Because in all reality, if Andromeda had been left on her own, she wouldn't have come out, she wouldn't have met the people she knows now. She wouldn't be developing this relationship or feeling for Hercules. Blinking and clearing those thoughts, she tried to focus on other things, too nervous to let her mind even think on those sorts of things.
Hearing him wade closer to her, barely though from how the water moved in and out of her ear with the gently waves, she let her legs drop back down as she watched him, she gave him a tender smile while treading water. "Of course Hercules. I actually fear I take too much of your time, for which I apologize. I just..." Trailing off, she felt her own cheeks start to flush as she looked around at anything but him for a moment before her eyes landed back on him. "I've come to care about you...Quite deeply." The words were whispered, but she needed to get them out, he needed to know or her head and her chest were going to explode. Maybe they still would. She didn't know, this was all quite new to her.

Mood: Happy, flirty, a complicated mix. Location: Lune Beach Thoughts: Oh my... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Lune Beach | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Nervous and flustered | Thoughts : "It's done...I said it..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single but interested in someone | Outfit : The trunks | OOC : --

The playful teasing reminded him so much of his brother and Vlad this morning. How they would tease him about Andromeda in tandem. Always in sync with their tomfoolery. Despite it being at his expense usually, he still enjoys the playful nature that everyone takes on with him. He's dealt with seriousness so much in his life already. He could use the humor and fun. "That is true. Though you would expect it if I did anything. That is too obvious." Can't be having a predictable victory in his humble opinion.

The idea of repaying Prom for all he's done has been a constant thing in the back of Herc's mind since his mother told him the truth after he was able to become an adult finally for the first time ever in his decades of living stuck as a child. Prom always stood between Hercules and their father. Always drew the man's attention to him so that Hercules was spared from the same abuse he suffered. Prom made sure their scientific focus was on him and hid any time Hercules seemed to show any signs of abilities. If they thought he was human, they wouldn't pick him apart like they did with Prom. Prom was the one who consoled him when he was crying because he knew that their father hated the sound of crying and always got violent with Prom when he cried. Prom helped him with his homework because he knew that if Hercules didn't get good grades, they would punish him. Even when they started separating them more and more, he could tell Prom did everything he could to keep their focus on him and not Herc. He never suffered because Prom made sure he never would. "Aside from my own life, I honestly don't know if there is a way I could repay him for all that he's endure because of me, for me."

The heaviness of their conversation doesn't pass with time. Instead taking a different note to it when she speaks again on him and their time together. He's spent all this time overanalyzing everything, wondering if he's just imagining something there. He didn't want to tell her that he has considered the thought of dating her because he felt like that would make things weird if she didn't feel the same way. But he considers her words and her reaction to them this time. It didn't FEEL platonic at all. But part of him feels a little scared to admit anything out loud when he can't really take it back. Lifting a hand in the water to press the back of his hand to his mouth so he can hide his face, Hercules tries not to let her see how red his face is sure to look. "Would you...maybe not right this second but...would you ever consider the idea of us... possibly going on a real date?" He tries not to let his heart hammering in his chest distract him too much. "If it's platonic for you, that's okay too. But I have really enjoyed getting to know you, and I wanted to see if I have any chance here at properly wooing you."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:25 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③③
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:31 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

As He Surfs

♼ It felt like an eternity since he saw those waves. Those were Andreas’s thoughts as he looked out at sea. He took in the warmth of the sun and the cold spray of seawater. His eyes were closed shut as he took a deep breath, each one deeper than the last. He would stop at five before suddenly dashing off with a borrowed surfboard from the nearby shops. The man knew he was not as good as his father at surfing, but he was decent enough, so he would give it a shot. With a running start, he plows ahead before landing on the board itself. Andreas would start to kick and paddle his way deeper out to sea until he saw a wave emerge. Up he would curve with the wave so it would push him along as he stood on the board balancing with all his might. As he did this, he recalled the many beach trips he would go on with his family. The man was smiling as he rode the wave, distracted by thoughts of happiness.

♼That was until he lost control and tipped over on the board and went under, only to pop up again with a gasp. Good thing he had his head on tighter than usual. It would have been a death sentence to lose his head in the black sea! He would give a sign before trying the next wave only to get distracted by thoughts of Lisa. Falling and falling again, but the man was determined to get it right. He had to clear his mind of all distractions, and so he would do just that. Long ago he was taught how the sea could calm one's mind. The wave can be seen as the cobwebs in one mind that leads to distraction and failure. Once he cleared his mind, he could ride the waves without faltering. Thirty minutes later, Andreas rode the waves like a bird soaring through the sky.

♼A few minutes later and he was resting on a flooded chair, his legs kicked up and crossed hands behind his head. The warmth of the sun slowly heated him up as he relaxed after a few little surfing fun. A thought crept into his mind. He had to urge her to see Lisa again, so he took out his phone and started to text her. ” Hey Lisa, I hope you’re doing well. Do you feel like going out today? Let me know and I'm all yours. I’m just chillin' at the beach for now.”

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: I hope she says yes

Company:

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:47 pm
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Lisa had just began a lazy day for herself, mostly cleaning up some of her art supplies which she frantically took out when she suddenly sprung with a new idea last night. It might or might not involve the man she was seeing and might or might not have been part of a little something she was working on for him. She took a long deserving bath and was just about done setting the things away but still in reach to finish what she started, when she saw the man's message. "Hola amor, I'm fine and you? The beach sounds nice! Give me about an hour and I should be there! Besitos!" the woman responds prettymuch right away and got to work, setting aside all that she had to do and tossed about her closet to find something to wear.

Maybe she took a little more than an hour, but she made it eventually. Sporting a giant straw hat and a matching bag, she smiled brightly as she waved at the man once she managed to spot him and carefully maneuvered her way through the sand. "I hope I wasn't too long!" she'd say, setting her bag down and leaping in without a second thought into his frame for an embrace. "Thank you for asking to spend time." she'd say, squeezing his frame in appreciation.

Setting her things down by where his were, she set down a towel for herself and an umbrella, settling down and touching up her sunscreen over the exposed parts of her skin before making a quick top knot of her hair. "What were you up to before I got here?" she'd ask with a smile.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Playful and grateful || Has a bae || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: regular bikini with a dressy coverup

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:34 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

As He Surfs

♼ Andreas perked up when he received the message from his Amor. His expression became a smile from ear to ear. Lisa would be on her way in an hour or so, which meant he could get in some more surfing. But first, he had to reply that his fingers moved so fast ’ I’ll see you soon agapi be safe wink Andreas always loved her mix of English and Spanish. It was charming, not to mention it sounded sexy to him. His thoughts began to wonder about Lisa and what she had been up to these past few days. He sunk back into his chair looking up at the sky and thinking about their future together. He would suddenly spring off the chair and scoop up the surfboard for a few more rides in the waves. Once he was satisfied, he would head back to the shore shaking the water off himself. By the time Lisa pulled up he was dry again. He saw her from a mile away with that big sun hat. As she got closer, his face became redder. She was fine as all hell and her beachwear wasn’t helping. Although he did like the modesty of the outfit, he thought that everything was nice.

♼ Lisa hugged him as soon as she sat her stuff down, and he would return that hug with a spin. Before setting her down, she was light to him, he bet he felt like a semi-wet teddy bear to her. “ Nah, I could wait for eternity for you,” he said, flashing a wink, although he could give what he was. “ I’m glad I did, you look amazing as always” he said with a little laugh it was good to see her again his eyes locked on her big brown ones. He felt like he could get lost in them. He would blink before snapping back to reality as she sat her stuff down. Lisa applied sunscreen and he would take a seat next to her with a relaxed expression. To answer her question he would reply in his best beach bum voice “ Just got done surfing some gnarly waves in big old blue“, he did a wave motion with his right hand. Back to his normal voice, he’d follow up with a question of his own:” What about you?” He’d ask while trying to keep his eyes on her eyes, but sometimes his eyes did dip a bit. He couldn't help it despite his training as a gentleman, he had a bit of dawg in him! Also, this was his bae. It wasn’t as bad as it seemed.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: I hope she says yes

Company:

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:33 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Lisa found herself chuckling happily when he'd give her a little spin, giving him a little squeeze as she made a happy noise. "Aww, amorcito, I wouldn't take an eternity for you.". she'd say, nuzzling into his neck before he'd set her down. She'd chuckle and give him a little twirl to show him her fit, smiling and blowing him a kiss when he'd complement her. "You look very good yourself." she'd say, her hands both running over his arms as she briefly gave him a quick look down. "Have you been working out?" she'd say playfully, knowing he did go to the gym more than her, chuckling as she sat down and noticed him sit by her. She leaned in to give his cheek a quick kiss, almost like acknowledging the way he looked at her with a bright smile.

Lisa's eyes cast back at him as she raised a brow from his words and ended up chuckling, stopping what she was doing to listen to him. "You were surfing? Aw, I missed that." she said with a little pout to her lips. She returned to finishing her application and set her sunscreen away, not before she asked him if he needed it and confirmed he didn't. "I was...." she'd start off, considering whether or not she was going to tell him about the present she had in mind and decided she'd rather keep it a surprise. "I was doing some cleaning so you can visit next time." she'd smile, chuckling a little to herself when she noticed his eyes dip before she leaned in and took a quick peck from his lips. "I wont be mad if you look silly." she'd tease and take off the little modesty slip. "So, are you going to teach me a thing or two about surfing yet?" she'd ask, leaning closer playfully and on purpose, resting her chest against his arm, grinning the whole time as she was trying to see how he'd react. She didn't imagine she'd have this effect on him, especially with the last date, but she wasn't complaining. She would be if his eyes were on someone other than her.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Happy || Has a bae || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: regular bikini with a dressy coverup

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items