Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:25 pm
a small bee

User Image
Artie Hopper

"I wonder if there is anywhere else where we can get information about this ability other than a fictional novel..." Artie muttered as he started practicing forms from Karate and using some kicks from Taekwondo. "Who knows, maybe there is a person who has older books than the library." Epsilon growled in response before the other wolf cut in, "Maybe there is a seer or something like that or someone who is really really old." Gamma growled in addition. "Someone old or old books huh... That's not a bad idea, but where would we fin-" The boy started to reply until he stopped at the sound of someone talking. As the boy looked over at the woman, he tensed up noticeably and quickly moved away from her with rather efficient movement. "U-Um.. y-yeah.. t-they are w-with me." He replied as Epsilon and Gamma looked at the girl with their red eyes before tilting their heads at her comment about them being creepy and violent looking. "Hey Master, are we really creepy and violent looking?" Epsilon growled with some barks with slight confusion as he looked at Artie. "Creepy? No, I d-don't t-think you two look creepy or v-violent at all? I think you two look cool if anything..." Artie replied instantly to the wolf's question. Epsilon looked back at the girl with a noticeably proud look on his face along with Gamma, as if to say 'how's that?'. "A-Anyway, I-I don't t-think it's exactly a-a problem being h-here.." Artie said with a stutter as he looked at the girl again, discomfort written all over his face.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Calm › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ Weird Wolf Man › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛBeach!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $965 ›

Boy, what an uncomfortable situation. This guy was definitely talking to those wolves, but that wasn't what put her off. What put her off was the fact he started stuttering as if he had seen a ghost. She knows that she can maybe be intimidating, but certainly nowhere near enough to make a grown man stutter! And one of those wolves started looking at her... She noticed!

"I'm not really saying that I have a huge problem with it, I'm just saying that other people would, is all." She said, trying to just save the guy possible trouble. To be honest, she was hoping to start a conversation, but she already doubts she'll get anywhere farther than stuttering with this kid. "I don't mean any harm or whatever, I guess I was just trying to be nice or something." How come every attempt she makes at conversation goes haywire? How come everywhere she goes there's always something weird happening?! Ugh, now here comes the awkward part of walking away. Maybe she'll stay around to hear what he says back, but now she just wants to get something at a burger place and head home. Nothing can beat lazing around in a big house!

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

fuestray

Faun

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:07 am
a small bee

User Image
Artie Hopper

"O-Oh... I-I'm sorry... I-It's just Epsilon and Gamma d-don't really g-get much of a chance t-to l-leave my shadow a-and stretch their legs h-here in t-this city.. I-I thought i-it would be nice t-to do so..." The boy said somewhat shyly as he looked towards the two wolves with a look that showed that he cared about them like family. The boy had noticed that his way of speaking seemed to have put her off and wanted to say something about it, but wasn't really sure what to say. The pair of wolves looked over at Artie and felt his worry through their connection, and one of them stood up and looked over at the girl. "I'm sorry for how Master is acting towards you, but he is not very good with women.. So please forgive him for that.." Gamma suddenly spoke in English with a growl-like tone as he bowed his head. It was obvious that it wasn't something that he used very often since they mainly talked to Artie who could understand them either way. Epsilon also stood up and also bowed his head, "Yes, please forgive him on this as it isn't your fault nor his, he has his circumstances.." Epsilon spoke in a similar growl-like voice as he bowed his head. "You guys..." Artie said with a wry smile, unsure about how he felt about them saying that much already, but was happy that they cared that much. "Umm.. a-as they s-said.. I'm sorry i-if I a-am acting w-weird.. I-I actually h-have a f-fear of women.. t-though i-it's n-not a-as bad now as it was w-when I f-first g-got it.. I-It's a w-work in progress.." He also bowed as he apologized to the girl. Though a main reason why his fear had barely gotten better was because he always avoided contact with women in general unless he truly had to interact with them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:38 am
User Image

Joel Myers

In the shores of the beach Joel Myers was lying face down, his left cheek against against the sand as hisbeyes were close. He seemed to be passed out. After a couple of minutes he suddenly jolted up and looked around. "No no no...Not again.." He said to himself as he looked around, looking a bit panicked. "Where and when did I end up this time?" He said as he started brushing off the sand from his clothes before noticing A sign that said 'Lune Beach' It helped a bit but he was not familiar with any place by that name. "Just how far did I go this time?" He asked himself before starting to make his was down the beach, hoping to find someone who could tell him about the place or some place with people, either way he needed answers.  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:18 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Waking up early had come natural to the blonde teenager, she had to in order to take her dog Morpheus out for a walk before she could even do anything else. Once she had done that Alyssa had already set in mind that she wanted to go and check out the beach to see if she could maybe practice her water manipulation. And with that the woman got dressed in the outfit she planned on wearing and headed straight to the beach. When she had arrived there, the blonde noticed not that many people were there, which was perfect for Alyssa since she didn't like showing off her abilities too much in front of others. Once she had placed her beach bag down on the sand beach with her towel already laid out, the brown eyed girl headed straight towards the cold water of the ocean and begun to use her hands in order to create shapes with the water and bring it up infront of her before slightly giggling and her reflection, which showed her blonde hair in a mess due to the fact of it air drying.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Wearing: Beach Look
With: No one at the Moment
Thoughts: My hair is a mess.
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:46 am
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin could barely hold in his excitement as he walked across the beach constantly looking around for a place to juggle his throwing knives, after a bit of walking Razputin began to prepare to start his daily training until he noticed a blonde woman making shapes out of the salty water. Having never seen such a phenomena Razputin approached the girl with a warm smile on his face.

"Excuse me miss? How exactly are you doing that?" Razputin then immediately got excited. "Is it a circus trick?!?"

[Mood]: surprised and amused [With]: a woman [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:21 am
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

As she was giggling to herself at her reflection, Alyssa didn't even notice that someone was coming up behind her until the person spoke. Jumping in surprise, the blonde dropped her the salty, sea water back into the ocean before turning around to look at the man. She wanted to glare at him, but the nineteen year old couldn't help but stare at him. The man had such a wonderful smile, that the woman couldn't help but blush a bit before opeing her mouth in order to speak. "Oh, I was just practicing my water manipulation. And no its not a circus trick it happens to be one of my abilities I am able to do." Alyssa stated in a voice, a little bit louder then a whisper.

╔══════════════╗
Wearing: Alyssas Beach Outfit
With: A Gentleman
Thoughts: Why does he think its a circus trick?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin immediately realized that he surprised the poor girl to which he felt extremely bad about, however the bad feeling immediately turned to mild confusion when he heard the female say that what she was doing wasn't a circus trick but instead was an ability.

"What do you mean by ability? I don't know alot of humans that can do something as wonderfully fantastic as that." Razputin then flinched at his old habit of speaking in an over the top theatric manner that he picked up from his family.

[Mood]: embarrassed at his dumb theatric speech [With]: a woman [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks into the beach holding his coat looking at the ocean sighing "damn it no ice anywhere" he spoke holding out a ice rose he made at his home "Let's make a chill ran in the air around this sunbathed place" he blows onto the rose as the petals scattered about

User Image

User Image
asbloodrunscold

slimekiddo

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Letting out a soft sigh, Alyssa brushes back her blonde hair that had fallen into her face before opening her mouth to speak. "I'm a Water Elemental. So no its no circus trick, its apart of me." She said before turning her attention back towards the salty water and that had begun lapping up at her bare feet. The blonde then begun to bring the water, once again away from the ocean, and make shapes with her hands. The first one being multiple spheres that would dance around her entire body. "This isn't something that someone could just do on a whim, they have to be born one." She whispers before using her brown eyes to look at the man next to her.

╔══════════════╗
Wearing: Alyssas Beach Look
With: A Gentleman
Thoughts: Why does he think this a circus trick?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

-- Enter --

As she was still flying, her verdant orbs took notice of the stage that was prepared for her concert. It was a good thing the weather was great, perfect for her performance which would start in a few hours' time. Her smile was wide, happy that her time to shine was finally here. Although, she also noticed a few people who were conversing or doing other things, and she still wondered if her boss would be at work for today. Well, no matters; those guys would come if they would like to take a glimpse of the aspiring violinist ready to take on her first major performance in Soleil.

When she touched down, a few of her fans who loved her music asked for an autograph. She complied to the requests with a smile before heading towards the backstage area where the organizers, the media and even the make-up and dress crew awaited her appearance. Like a cheerful kid, she greeted them all good morning with a graceful smile crossing her face.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: so in the moment
Company: lots of people
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I hope you guys won't mind if I'll quote you all since your characters may take an occassional glance at the stage and her regal appearance. You can all just watch for a while if you want. XD

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:55 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sits down onto the sand as he removes his blue hair tie letting his hair fall onto his shoulders while he breathed in the sea air "peaceful like ice itself" he said softly smiling

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin clapped his gloved hands in wonderment, then without speaking he stepped back and pulled out his throwing knives from his bag.

"Never met a non-human before, although I must say it's rather magnificent!" Razputin then noticed the spinning orbs of water around the blonde stranger and his warm smile grew even larger.

"That's a neat ability you can do! The most I can do is basic circus tricks. Like juggling knives. Razputin then nodded to his throwing knives.

[Mood]: happy [With]: a woman and a crowd [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: Xander ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: $$$ ⦎

Well, if it ain't a day for the beach. Every day was technically a day for the beach in Sam's book, anyways. He lives on an island, so he might as well take some time to indulge in one of it's main attractions. The sun was out, so he was content with taking a little walk down the beach. Who knows, maybe he'd run right into some kinda beach flower. That'd add on to the rather great day he was already having. Course, he seems to think every day is pretty nice, regardless of what actually happens. Optimism does that for him.

That is, until he accidentally bumps into somebody in the middle of his stroll.
"Ah, my bad." He mutters out, brushing some locks of hair away from his bright blues so he could clearly see who he'd bumped into.

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games