Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP]Craftsman meet Fire Angel (Azor Drogon x Seraphina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
Seraphina had met this Azor fellow briefly but she didn't get much of him during that meeting.She sucked in a breath and let it out slowly. She shook her head in dismay at the antics.. She looked around quietly, she didn't get much out of the brief meeting with him because he seemed busy and she didn't want to be rude and interrupt him. She paused and stretched a bit before continuing on. She wasn't sure where she was going but a walk sounded nice.

She hoped with some luck she would get more out of the male in this meeting then she did in the brief meeting with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy if you were careful where to tread around him. She swished her tail to and fro idly, it seemed like a long time since she was out or encountered any other b'alams since her awakening. She hoped this meeting wasn't a mistake,she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds around her.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:54 am
User ImageAzor had accidentally worked straight through the night to finish his latest commission. The details the Fire Tribe Female gave him were quite vague, so he took it upon himself to give her nothing short of a master piece.

The ornate, embossed designs took techniques he had never even experimented with before, much less believed it would work the first time. He wanted it to look like a giant tree on fire, and he used small reflective shards of red and gold crystals and scales that he got from a traveling Light Triber Merchant. This way, when the female was standing near to fire, the breast plate would attract the attention of any B'alam in her vicinity. Likewise, it would protect her from direct contact if it were struck.

Though when he presents the gold breast plate to her, he would not flourish the details, nor bore her with things she may not understand. Azor would give her the piece and bow out as quickly as possible. Lingering wasn't exactly his forte.

Any other tribe would be exhausted after almost 21 hours on the last leg of a project that took over a week. But being that near to the fire and conquering a great feat resulted in a natural euphoric state, which inspired him to take a walk. Azor's trade results in poor eyesight for the large male, but as long as he was along the fire, his scenes were heightened enough to even things out.

When you're a big, thick boned, B'alam, being incognito isn't exactly in the realm of options. There was really only two options, grouchy and able to defend yourself if you step on a tail; or welcoming to the attention you draw. Azor hummed to himself, hearing the clash of his hammer as the beat in his head. His voice grumbled out, remembering that it had not been used in several hours, so he had to clear his throat quite loudly to clear the pipes back up so he could continue humming.

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm
Seraphina's ears flicked lightly as she heard faint humming before deciding to see what was making the sound. She quietly padded and sat down at a distance to give him his space, she watched him work on his latest project. She didn't want to interrupt him, it seemed rude to try and talk when he was focused. At the same time she wanted to formally introduce herself to him, but right now that seemed a bit hard. She swished her tail to and fro idly before she stood up and took a couple of steps forward but still maintaining a good distance to give him space. She took in a breath, taking in the smells of burning iron, flames and ash.

"sorry...to bother you, but that piece looks marvelous. May I ask what it is?" she asked him lightly. She was intrigued by what he was working on and wanted to find out more. She waited patiently for his answer and hummed quietly to the tune of the hammer clashing.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:00 pm
Azor was startled by the female's voice, but not visibly nor unwelcome. He could only see her outline and a variation of her colors from his shadowy position. A strain of curse words began to string themselves together in his mind as he walked towards the light, forcing some hard blinks until she came fully into focus. Then a smile crossed his face as if he were feeling some wonderful crispy burnt earth beneath his paws in the morning.

He knew her face, though her name had completely escaped him. Such was the case for most B'alams, but Fire Tribers he tried to remember the hardest. The breast plate was hung on his tail as he non-aggressively approached her. It was a difficult card for him to play, but the more sociable he was, the easier to him it came.

"This is a chest plate, so it's like a shield for your chest if you are in battle." His voice was deep, and he had odd emphasis on methodical syllables. "Wether that be love, or war."

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 am
Seraphina smiled lightly at him, "I apologize for interrupting your work, but I figured I formally introduce myself. We met briefly, my name is Seraphina" she told him lightly. She padded a little closer to him and the breast plate and studied the intricate patterns. She was impressed with his skill, he wondered what his next project was on.

She stepped back a little to give him back his space, she smiled at him. He wasn't so bad when you put effort into trying to get to know him. That she was grateful for, not many B'alams were open to talking to random strangers and when she encoutered those types, she enjoyed it.

"Its a lovely piece, it must take a lot time, focus and skills to make something so beautiful." She told him "I wouldn't know, I've never experience either of those" she told him lightly.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Prideful wasn't exactly among the many attributes of this large, normally grouchy guy. But when the lady that identified herself as Seraphina admired his work, he would be remiss to dismiss the warm feelings in the pit of his stomach. His smile wasn't too reflective of the welling warmth, but he dipped his head down in gratitude.

"Well thank you, Seraphina," he looked back up in the direction of her eyes, yet in a non-aggressive stance. "Unfortunately, I do not have a form to be sure it will sit correctly. Would you do me the honor of modeling this for me?"

For some, this move might seem harmless, but Azor was so rough on the outside, it came as a great surprise to females when he showed his sleek womanizing skills.

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 pm
Seraphina smiled lightly to herself, at least they were equally putting effort into social interactions. But, ever since she had awaken from her slumber the idea of social interaction had not occurred to her. At the same time she was not willing to make interrupting him a habit. But, knowing her it would not be the case because she would put all the effort into talking to him but at the same time she didn't want to come across annoying.

"Your very welcome" she answered with a smile,and blinked in slight shock to him asking her to model the chest plate for him, she quickly recovered "i would love to model it for you" she said before she padded closer to him so she could put the chest plate on.

She was taken by a slight surprise as he showed off some of his womanizing skill. At first glance he didn't look like the type to charm females not that she had a issue with it, she never got much of it so it was a pleasant surprise.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm
Black and orange eyes dedicated a few moments to admire both the Weaver's work as well as his own upon it, both were stunning. He also wondered if Seraphina's designs would also glow in the reflection of the lava. It was an obscure thought, but it tickled his fancies for possibilities of the future.

Azor looked from side to side and made a motion with his tail to call for the plate back. "You better take that off, the rightful owner would be sick with envy. She would never be able to love it knowing that another looked so much better in it before she got a chance." Of course he was partially joking, but it was a slight variation of the truth. Never let it be said that he was a liar.

"I'm always looking for new projects. If I were to tell you that I would cut you a deal where in return you need to only share a bit of your time with me, what would you ask for me to make for you?" Sometimes the best muse can be found in the most unlikely of places, best to check under every rock and shake every tree.

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:38 pm
Seraphina smiled lightly at him, before watching him carefully in a non-terrorizing way before she spoke up "Feel free to tell me if my presence is distracting to you and your work" she told him lightly. She swished her tail to and fro idly. She really was not going to make this habit.

She nodded her head "Right of course" she told him taking off the chest plate and giving it back to him and she tilted her head side "did that help you determine if the size was right?" she asked him. She was enjoying the company of the male and she guessed he was too, but she would not assume that he was because she may very well be wrong on that part. She blinked did he just compliment her, if that was the case she smiled.

She pondered over his question a bit before answering "If you were to tell me that you could cut me a deal that only required a few minutes of my time, I would ask you to make me a lovely necklace or perhaps a nice bracelet or two, although I would also consider asking you for a chest plate" she told him openly. She always loved jewellery and the idea of a chest plate sounded nice just in case she were to come into harm. She had tons of ideas flowing through her head as to what he could make her.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:20 pm
Azor, at first, shook his head as she offered an opportunity to exit the conversation. Normally, the fire male would have gone directly back to work, after all, he does usually have quite a long to-do list. But this was a very welcome distraction.

"Your presence comes in good timing, I am between projects at the moment. I'm afraid I don't have many samples for you to take a look at. Would you like to come in to my shop and maybe pick something out? Or do you have some soul mate I should be looking out for?" A slightly hungry smirk peaked on one side of his head. Clever B'alam.

The thought was comical, not because this beautiful B'alam wasn't deserving; but he was not the type to enter into an altercation over a female that was not already his own.

StarshineAngel01
Sorry that took so long! How do you want to wrap this up?

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 pm
Seraphina smiled lightly she was enjoying the company as well and it was a pleasantly nice, given she didn't get much of it at all. "although you must have quite a long list of projects, just remember to take time out of it to enjoy the beauty around you before you go back to them" she told him lightly.

"That is quite alright,and I would love to come by your shop and pick something out. Unfortunately, I do not have a soul mate in my life as of yet, so I have all the time in the world to enjoy your company" she told him. "do you have a soul mate I should be worried about?" she asked him.

Conrad The Mighty
I'm not sure...any idea?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:01 pm
A sneer was covered by a hearty chortle as he shook his head. The thought of him finding just one female to keep his fires kindled was comical; it would take one hell of a fire ball to keep him contained. Perhaps he needed to meet every female in the realm before he could choose just one.
Azor turned to lead the dark red female to his shop, motioning for him to follow her with his tail.

There was a string of roses draped over the door, as he walked under them he ducked his head as his own form of respect to them. Once the two entered, their eyes had to adjust to the dimmed light. The smell of sulfur was strong enough to cut with a knife. There were two parts to the cave, one section had castings and tools hanging on one wall and finished products on another. Necklaces, tail cuffs, jeweled drapes, and capes made entirely from Light Tribe scales. The other side had two seats, some unique needles, and drawings all over all the walls in various colors.

"Come on in." His gold pupils adapted quickly as he moved over towards the furnace. He moved some coals around with a long rod and the room became brighter and warmer. The B'alam took a slow, deep breath in as he could feel the warmth gathering in his horns. It was an indescribable feeling, but one he could not live without.

Now that she was in his arena, he wanted to see how tight to her sweet facade she could cling to.

"So, now, theoretical question: who do you think would make a better hunter? A male or a female?"

StarshineAngel01
I just realized that the reply I made to this never posted!!! I am SO sorry!!!!

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:29 pm
Seraphina followed him and ducked under the string of roses as well. Curious and surprised that roses could survive in the heat, she blinked a little as her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. She took a small breath in and let it out lightly taking in the smell of sulfur. She padded about as her eyes slowly adjusted to the growing brightness.

She glanced in on direction of his completed products taking in the variety of accessories and then her eyes shifted to the other to take a glance at his work area,the cave itself looked huge but it was quaint and more or less appropriate to his stature and there was enough room for him to work comfortably. She swished her tail to and fro idly.

She took a walk around the space before diverting her pathway to the seats and the wall that was covered with drawings and the materials he used to draw them. "are these all original designs?" she asked him lightly.

She thought about his question thoroughly before answering "there is never really anything to compare to, both genders have advantages and disadvantages. A female would make a good hunter because they are quick and agile but isn't better then a male. Whereas males are bigger and stronger and are able to take down bigger animals. At the same time they both play a part" she told him. She was a little unsure if that was a trick question or not. She was more of the neutral type, not choosing one over the other.

Conrad The Mighty
that's quite alright

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces