Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

After having looked through many of the old scrolls and having looked through the ones that had dragons, he was a bit dissapointed at the little information he had on them.
After a couple of hours he took some of the staff members out to inspect the forest, it was still early, but for the moment he had nothing planned, he also wanted to make sure that their coming guest, wont have any traps to trip.
Down stairs in the kitchen Leina was helping Alphons with preparations for dinner, over head they heard one of the bells begin to ring.
"Thats the guest room" Leina said a bit surprised, the cook just shrugged "Go see what our guest needs, come back later" Alphons said, he was a male of few words, which was probably why Arion liked the guy.
With a small nod, Leina turned and walked to Kamens room, and got there in only a small amount of time.
"Good evening sire" Leina said with a small bow and a smile "how may I be of help?" she asked him kindly.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen was glad he didn't have to wait long for someone to come, he looked at Leina. "I'm taking this on the assumption that there's no TV in this place." He stated. "And shamefully I admit I'm bored, what might you suggest?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leina covered her mouth as she chuckled and gave him a small smile, her short black hair framed her face as her light brown eyes looked warm.
"Yes, it is sad, but true. Master Arion does not approve of many modern things. The only one he liked, was pluming, other than that, he would like to keep the castle as it once was. she said quietly.
"Well there is the library, if you like to read, there is the koy pond outside, and the pool" she said in thought "It depends on what you like Sire, Im sure we can find something" she said.
"We also have three pups we are currently training, if you would like to see them" she added in with her smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:23 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen sighed a little. "Figures, the one time I actually get to relax and there's no TV to watch. Eh oh well." He closed his eyes to think as she named off a few things then he opened them again an looked at her. "Those all sound like good ideas but I'm not sure if I should be moving just yet. I guess all I can do is read, that is if a few books were brought in to me."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smilling Leina nodded "We apologise for the inconvinience, but we find everything more peacefull, without the humming of electricity" she said in an honest voice "what books are you interested in?" Leina asked "the Master has of many types, and with the two children around he even has a couple of children books" she said with a small chuckle, " do not worry sire, once you can move around we will gladly give you a tour of the castle, Im sure you will love what you see" she added in still smilling.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"bah it's alright it's probably for the best anyway. Don't want to get too comfortable and fat and lazy or I might not want to leave." He said as he pondered what kind of book he would like. "Well...I suppose any kind would do, although maybe history would be good, if you have any of those." He looked at her as he mention giving him a tour when he was better. "That sounds great sure."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leina chuckled again and tapped her chin in thought "....is there a certain era? Country? Because Master has history from nearly every era, one must see his library in order to understand just how many books he might have" Leina said.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:29 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Surprise me." he said with a small smile. Kamen wasn't too overly picky about much of anything he was just glad to still be alive right now and even have the chance and the free time to read anything at all.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:58 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leina gave him another smmile as she nodded and gave him a slight bow, walking out of the room and down the hall she made it to the library.
the giant room dedicated to all the books was only three books down from the guest room Kamen was staying in.
Going down to the far back she pushed the lader to the right bookshelf and climbed it, going to the near top she picked out one of the history books from the easter countries, climbing down four steps she took anther one, this one was from the northen countries, a about a couple of hundreds of years before Arion was born.
Walking back out of the library, she went to Kamens room and knocked on the door before walking in "I brought you two books" she said with a smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes to rest until she cane back when she did he looked at her with a smile "that should be good to tie me over for awhile thanks"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Giving him a nod, Leina walked over to Kamen and placed the books on the bed, next Kamen "Ofcourse they will keep you entertained, these books are huge" Leina said with a small chuckle "is there anything else you would like? Tea? Hot chocolate? Some food?" she asked him "though the cook should almost be done cooking" she said in a quiet voice, mostly thinking outloud,

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen chuckled "Indeed" he said as he lifted one book and looked at the title. As he opened it to look at the pages he heard her comment about anything else that he may want. He looked back up at her. "Something to drink would be good thanks. And something to nibble on too. You said the cook was already preparing food? Then whatever he was already making should be fine. Though you don't have to hurry to bring any of it up."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leina noded "Yes sir, does a cold drink sound apetising?" she asked as she walked to the door once more "and I shall bring you something to munch on while the cook finishes up the final preparations" she said with a warm kind smile.
After spending time with the female, it would come of no surprise that Leina was very much a motherly figuere to nearly everyone in the castle, including Arion himself. As a matter of fact, Leina had helped to raise the ancient male, which only lead some to wonder, how old was Leina, and exactly, what was she?

Elementis_dragon
Also...I cant om you anymore Q.Q gaia wont let me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:38 pm
NuLova
I'm sorry darlin, I disabled it for a bit. I turned it back on though you can PM me now.

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and nodded. "Whatever you have to drink will be fine." he said. "And thank you."After that he opened up a book and started to read he smiled a bit finding himself able to relax for once and having someone care for him felt very refreshing.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Five minutes later Leina came walking in with a a tray, on it was a glass of lemonade, that had been perfectly sweetened, next to it there were two bowls, one with chopped of fruits, and the other one actually ahd cookies "I hope you enjoy these, everything is prepared here, even most of the fruit is grown on the masters land" Leina said with quite a proud smile.
"Your meal will be up in tweenty minutes" Leina added in "so I made sure to bring you light snacks".

Outside, Arion and Bowen had arrived at the wooden bridge that crossed over a wide bridge, on the other side of the brdige a dear lifted its head, his ears turning one way then the other on his giant antlers, both Bowen and Arion smiled as the creature turned it stare on them, watching them carefully before deciding that they were no threat, and lowered his head once more drinking from the river.
The sunlight streamed in through the small breaks in leaf covered branches, the light reflected off of the water, and off of the scales of the fishes that swam by.
Just like the boar that Kamen had coe across from, the dear was abnormal, it was bigger than a purebread stallion and faster as well, its antlers where thick and big on his head, a prize any hunter would love.
Suddenly the dear lifted its head, and sniffed the air, its ears turned once more like satelites, but thsi time it was not sencing Arion and Bowen, turning his head to the side, the dear remained frozen, before prancing off, its movements light, and elegant, even as it ran away.
Shortly after Bowen and Arion lifted their heads, on the other side of the Bridge they heard the galloping of horses and the clanking of a carridge.
Three daark brown horses with black manes were pulling behind them a cream colored carrige that seemed a bit to extravegant for Arions taste.
"Ah, why hello Mister Arion. I never suspected to see the master of the castle come great me so far off in the forest" a short pudgy man said as he remained inside his carrige, that had pulled up to them. Bowen stare was cold "I like to meet my guest, to make sure nothing bad happens to them" Arion replied, his voice cold as he glared at the trunk at the back of the caridge nowing that the man had hunting weapons in there.

"Well I assure you, nothing bad would have happened to me good sir" the man said, btu noticed that Arion was ignoring him as he walked ahead of him.
"No matter, come lets be on our way" Arion said as he and Bowen made their way back tot he castle, faster than even the horses. Staying at a pace that the colts could easily follow.

Tweenty minutes later Leina knocked on the door to Kamens room "Sire, your meals here" Leina said walking in with a much bigger tray, unlike the previouse day, this had lamb, already cut into pieces for him, had white rice and vegetables on the side.
"I have also brought you the tea that Melinda had sujjested to you, she has even added a couple of herbs to help spead up your healing." Leina said with a smile.

Down stairs, there was movement, and from what sounded like, a lot of voices, Arions was among them.
"Bowen, show them to the meeting room" Arion ordered getting a nod from Bowen "Yes sir" he replied and motioned for their five guest to follow him. Arion on the other hand walked in the other direction, and grabbed one of his other workers "get the weapons from their carriage" he quietly order with out their guest hearing them, then men bowed and did as ordered.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas