Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
My Precious Son

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandara Kammikazi

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am
cry I love him so much.
This is Max.
He's a 13 year old common shorthair. I got him in my second year of high school from the school principal. She lived on campus and she was also a cat lover. One of her cats had kittens and she offered me one. Initially I thought he was female because kitten junk is hard to ascertain when they're really young, but now I know that he's very much male. sweatdrop
I have too many pictures to provide individual links, so I posted his FB album. He's not the most handsome cat, but he's a sweetheart.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:40 am
It looks like he has a mane going on there, i bet you're the best of friends, thank's for sharing those pic's.  

Igor the great

Man-Hungry Medic

Pandara Kammikazi

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 am
Igor_the_great
It looks like he has a mane going on there, i bet you're the best of friends, thank's for sharing those pic's.

We are the best of friends. Apparently he misses me when I'm away from home for more than a day.
That's not a mane. Those are his jowls. He's such a fat face. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 am
I think he's handsome heart And he looks like the type that loves to snuggle up when it's cold outside.  

The Batcat

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 pm
Pandara Kammikazi
cry I love him so much.
This is Max.
He's a 13 year old common shorthair. I got him in my second year of high school from the school principal. She lived on campus and she was also a cat lover. One of her cats had kittens and she offered me one. Initially I thought he was female because kitten junk is hard to ascertain when they're really young, but now I know that he's very much male. sweatdrop
I have too many pictures to provide individual links, so I posted his FB album. He's not the most handsome cat, but he's a sweetheart.

I thought my maine coon mix was a female originally too! Lol.
I think he looks adorable! My oldest at 13-14 Cleo has eye stuff like that, too!
What a sweetie heart  
✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff