Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madily nodded and cocked her head slightly to the side as if to say, "Embarassing? Is someone experiencing emotion? You should be happy Theo...Will you please carry me Theo?" With so many people staring she couldn't shift back. She rubbed her head against his cheek as if caressing it. She let out a soft meow awaiting him to pick her up.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C: Agreed. Exit.
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor got up, he pet her as she rubbed her head against his cheek. It was cute, he thought. Theodor picked her up carefully and he carried her out of the library. He didn't know where else to take her, he took her back to his home. Maybe he could learn more about Madilyn. (exit)

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $481.50

Currently thinking: about Madilyn

Currently carrying: Notebook

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:18 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna walked into the library and smiled widely as she looked around. Seeing all of the books, she then noticed another poster for the fall ball. Hmm, maybe she would go... who cared if she had a date or not! It would be fun. Smiling a little to herself she then saw a sign advertising library cards. She should probably get one of those. Walking up to the front desk, she smiled at the librarian. "Hello ma'am. Could I please sign up for a library card." She said. "Thank you." She said as the woman handed her the paperwork to fill out and a pen. Going over to the table, she sat down and filled out the papers before bring it back to the woman, who typed onto a computer before giving her a card. "Here you go dear." The woman said. "Thank you!" Luna grinned before she put the card in her pocket before she went to go look at the shelves of books.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya had sobered up on her walk but her facial expression never seemed to change it remained blank, it was hard to see what she had been thinking. Freya stood outside the library staring up at it, it was bound to be quiet here hopefully no one would try to kill her. Freya was still angry with herself for being so nice to the vampire, if she hadent been so nice Freya could have avoided being attacked. Freya opened the door to the library and walked in, soon she found a place to sit, Freya took a seat on the comfy looking chair in the corner of the library she closed her eyes trying to wrap her head around what she was feeling, it was something that she did not understand.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.
OOC|| Sorry it's so short..

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƶαcн ˩ʋиιм - Ƨσʋи∂ Ѧαиιρʋℓαтισи Ɖɛмσи- Яσcκ ˩σʌɛя

Δɢɛ: Twenty
Ƥℓαcɛ: Library
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: ...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Content
Ɯɛαяιиɢ: Ɖαʏ Ɯɛαя
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222
Perfectly fine ^ - ^ Sorry I took so long. I got sidetracked with a few things...

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Death, or a faked lie dressed pretty and tempting? "
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Already padding across the room, Zach's eyes glued souly on the book he had pulled off the shelf. It was quiet, no one was inside, which was something he loved. He's spent some time at the library, so much so that he's read through two or more book upon arriving today. Usually he would just grab a book and leave, but today, just for the fun of it, he wanted to try something different. He was enjoying it so far, he might just try it again soon. Zach's ears picked up the soft opening of the library's door, and the close of the same object, then some shuffling. Guess his quiet day with no one around was ruined. He just hoped it wasn't a loud group of females or rowdy males. But to his grateful surprise he was met with silence. Zach picked up three more books from a few different shelves and walked over to his table, casting a glance over at a sleeping female. Strange, was she hear the whole time? No he was defiantly alone the whole time before the door opened. The silverette just ignored the questions and continued his way to the table, placing the books down and started his reading, ignoring the fact of the sleeping women in the chair. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:23 am
User Image
User Image

Freya sat on the chair unaware that another person was in the library. Freya still couldn't decide what she was feeling she knew she was angry but just couldn't figure out what else it all was. Freya opened her eyes and saw a male seated at a table relatively close to her, she found herself staring at him but once she noticed what she was doing Freya looked away. Typically Freya would go over and say hi but she was not so sure if she wanted to anymore. A little internal conflict was going on in her head on whether she should introduce herself or not risk it. The guy did not look threatening but then again neither did that vampire on the street. Freya found herself starring again and quickly changed where she was looking and now she looked up at the ceiling. Freya decided not to bother him the guy looked content with his books anyway.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Just act like you don't notice...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Annoyed
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Flipping page after page, the feeling of being watched happened upon Zach, causing him to get easily annoyed. Knowing the simple solution is to just ignore the constant stare, which was now fixed elsewhere, Zach couldn't help but feel like he should tell her to quit staring at him, but he stayed quiet and continued on his book. When the feeling of eyes where off, Zach seemed to relax again and turn a few more pages in his book. Bu again, the feeling happened as if he was being watched by some doctors. It really irked him to say the least. Giving a careful pause in his book, Zach's heterochromatic eyes slowly glanced over toward's the females position and with a strong Korean accent present, asked, "Do I have something on my face? Or do you like being disrespectful and stare at strangers for fun?" } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Out of the corner of her eye Freya saw the silver haired man pause reading and look up and adress her. Freya looked over to him as he asked why she was staring at him. "I didn't mean to be rude..." She said in a quiet voice "Sorry..." Her voice barley audible. Freya noticed something rather peculiar about the male, his eyes were two diffrent colors. Freya had to resist the urge to state at his eyes the male was already annoyed with her and Freya feared that she would only increase his anger. Freya did not like this town, everyone was so mean and one thing the petite girl did not like was mean. Freya was now directing her gaze down at the floor holding not to upset the male anymore. A sigh could be heard from Freya, today was just terrible and it just kept getting worse she just wanted it to be over. But what if it never really was over and every day was like this? Freya already wanted to move back home but then she would be out of loads of money, she would just have to suck it up and deal with the horrible city.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Tch...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Annoyed/Guilty
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Watching the girl answer with a sad, depressed look, Zach just gave a rough sigh and shook his head, "I apologizes for snapping. I'm not used to people staring at me. Or people in general." His answer was simple as he turned his head back to his book to continue reading. The male, though completely enveloped in the book he was reading, felt an awkward air around the girl and himself. A small internal battle began. He apologized, which is the polite thing to do, and Zach is polite he just hates being around people, but one side of him wanted the girl to feel happy and to smile. Zach could tell she must of had a bad day, her body language says it all. A soft scowl forms on Zach pale face as he softly closes his book and give a tempted sigh, "Zach Lunim." He spoke softly as he stared continuous at the closed book, wishing it would burn under his gaze. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:22 am
User Image
User Image

Freya heard his apology and nodded "It's fine." Her voice the same whisper as before. Freya wondered how someone could not be used to people the world was full of people. Maybe he was just shy. Freya was never shy, well until now, she was used to having many friends and always being around people, laughing and just having a good time. Eventually those good times turned bad though but Freya managed to get threw it, but not without a few scars. The man began to talk again but only for a short moment to say his name but just looking at him showed he did not seem to want to talk to her. "My names Freya Miles." Her voice a little bit more confident in what she was saying. "You don't have to talk to me if you don't want." Her voice was back to a quiet voice. Secretly Freya wanted someone to talk to, talking could be a great distraction from what she was feeling and it was definitely more constructive then drinking or any other activity she typically was involved in.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Tch...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Annoyed/Guilty
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { At least she responded to him. Zach gave a small glance to the female, wondering what she was doing here, and why she came dressed the way she was. It was a public library, filled with knowledge of legends, history, and fantasy of the mind. So why come dressed like you can't take care of yourself. "You look horrible. Like you've been through some kind of tussle." Zach stated bluntly as he gave another over look, then went back to the three piled books and started to shift through them, "I usually don't care for other's and their business, never did me any good, but you seem like you need something to put your mind at ease." Pulling out a royal blue book with golden print. He cracked the book open and started his reading, "I can listen and put my input when needed." Another statement as he flipped to the beginning chapter of his book. He didn't look it, but he was interested in the female, even if the interest was because of feeling impolite. He could just add this little incident to the book of, "I'd rather not relive it unless needed." } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
User Image

A small laugh was heard from Freya when he told her that she looked horrible, she was laughing because of how honest he was first person to be honest with her. Freya stayed quiet and listened to the small additions Zach had, Freya was not to confident that he even cared about what happened but how horrible would it be to talk about what happened even if she were talking to someone who did not care? "This town sucks." She said with an annoyed voice "I mean I just tried to give this women a coat and she attacked me and did everything in her power to scare me because it made my blood taste better." Freya sounded angry but she still managed to keep her voice low. "I called someone to help and he helped me get home but shocker he was not who I thought." Her voice was quieter durring this rant. "I think I'm just to nice, I don't have anything to show for it no friends, no nothing." Her voice stayed at a steady quiet tone. The whole time Freya spoke she looked down at the floor mainly because she felt like an idiot telling this guy about her day. "Maybe I wouldn't be so angry about any of this if I could just protect myself but of course I can't because I am to weak." Freya had a petite frame one that had some muscle but not much. It was not only her body that was weak but also her mind Freya was a fragile girl who could be broken easily, Freya was way to gullible and way to trusting in people and it did not mix well with her fragile mental state.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
vory now
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|| Water Mage || Single || 21 || 5'6 || 137lbs || Weapon || Wearing || Riversong ||
Company→ Myself & Rolo
Thoughts→
OoC→

Ivory had walked into the library in peaceful silence. Rolo walked steadily by her side, he had slept well last night. Yesterday had ended weird, she ate with Joel got dressed, lingered for a while then left and went home to laze around all day. She still felt a strong liking towards him, which bothered her. She was confused, so maybe some reading would do her good. Who knows, maybe she would run into him again. She shock her head and sighed softly through her nose. Her hair was up in a pony tail, tied down with a light pink ribbon. She was wearing a pair of gray jeans with a white long sleeve tee shirt. Over the tee shirt was a pink knitted sweater over that a white rain jacket. She had on rain boots that where a beautiful midnight blue color with white pooka dots, covering her hands where warm mittens. She had no umbrella with her, she really had no need for one. She loved the rain, it made her more powerful but even better then that it made her happy. Plus if she needed the rain to not pour on her all it really took was a flip of her wrist. She climbed up the stair and to the first shelves of books, awing at their numbers. She snapped herself out of it and began to walk its length.

User Image

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas