Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] By the Water [Aquaria x Achindra]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm
It was a lovely, bright day and a cool breeze was coming off the water. Achindra walked slowly along the shore, picking up shells and smooth stones here and there. He placed them carefully in crudely made satchel and moved on.
He may have had a specific goal in mind. He may not have. As it was, Achindra was steadily making his way northeast.
Something caught his eye. It was an odd, five pointed thing. A creature’s shell? He pawed it cautiously. Suddenly, the thing seized his paw. Achindra squealed in shock, hopping backwards and hurling his tiny attacker into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 pm
Aquaria strolled along the shore and closing her eyes every so often to fully enjoy the breeze. She hummed to herself as she started to walk again. She swished her tail to and fro idly. Hmm..she wondered who she would encounter this time. Her ears flicked as she heard a squeal of fright. She tilted her head and pondered who would be out here at this time of day. She padded down in the direction she heard it, her paw prints leaving imprints on the wet sand. As she neared her location she squinted and noticed a male collecting shells. "Are you alright?" she asked him lightly.

Chimerical Beast
Perhaps if this goes well, we can think about making them mated if you were interested.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Was he—?
Oh. Oh, that was perfect. A female. Witnessing his oh-so-manly stunt. Ugh.
Achindra winced slightly, before standing straight and pushing his shoulders back. “I’m fine,” he said, “Thanks for asking.”
… Why did he suddenly feel so light? He looked down and noticed his satchel was gone! Forgetting his composure, he spun around and jerked his head every which way. There it was! The strap had torn at the seam, and the contents of the bag had spilt out when it hit the ground. “Unbelievable,” Achindra said in exasperation. He began to start recollecting his things, hoping none were broken.

StarshineAngel01
I appreciate the offer, and if flings were a thing, I'd probably be tossing Achindra left and right! But as it stands, I don't know if he'll ever settle down, and I'd probably use one of my own characters because I'm weird like that ><;;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:56 pm
Aquaria tried to hold back a smile, but she couldn't help it. She padded over to him and helped him recollect his things "I don't mean to be rude, but that slightly humourous" she told him politely. She nodded her head "My pleasure, its better then not having anyone asking, is it not?" she told him as she continued to help him recollect his things. "so what brings you to these parts?" she asked politely, but at that moment she realized it might be better to introduce herself 'Pardon my rudeness, My name is Aquaria" she told him lightly.

Chimerical Beast
That's fine, we can just rp friends then

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Achindra blushed slightly. The objective part of his mind realized that he probably had looked a little silly; the less objective part was convinced he might have been in real peril. “Well, I suppose I’m lucky it wasn’t venomous or anything (whatever it was).”
He suddenly noticed that she was helping him gather his things. “Thank you,” he said again. He swallowed, “Oh, you’re not rude at all. Nice to meet you, Aquaria. My name is Achindra. I’m passing through here on my way to the light tribe’s kingdom. I’ve heard that they and the fire tribe are great craftsmen. But I’m also curious to see if that rumor about the light tribe having scales is true.
“How about you?”
he asked, “Why are you here?”  
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces