Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Crafters and Merchants (Garnet & Kamala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kamala took in a big breath of fresh air, and slowly released said air from her lungs with a satisfied grin.

She had been on the move for a few weeks now since her awakening. Collecting more and more objects she could find the earth triber had a harness strung along her back, jingling with stones, metals and feathers that she had picked up and dusted off, adding to her pocket to trade off at a later date. These were her items. Her "money" in exchange for newer or shinier objects that she found to be more interesting.

That was mainly because Kamala would otherwise be a hoarder, as she couldn't simply pass up on new objects. Though it was becoming a teeny bit of a problem. She could barely walk straight and was half limping her way around, trying to sniff out more valuables she could add to her collection of wares and items for sale.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 pm
CaliWolfe

User Image

Garnet was digging and digging furiously. There was a couple of likely places nearby, though they weren't ideal. She was looking for resources nearby. So far it was less than what she'd hoped for. With an unsatisfied grunt, the female backed out of her hole. She didn't think these locations would work in the end either. Garnet still held the belief that when she found the perfect spot she would know.

Looking around it was a surprise to discover she was no longer alone. Garnet bobbed her head in greeting as she shook dirt off her paws. "Hello." Some way to greet a new b'alam all dirty as she was. The female curiously noted the pack the other female carried. It appeared to be full of things from the way the other walked.  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:21 pm
magnadearel

"Hello!" Kamala gladly chirped back. She was honestly simply pleased to find another friendly person that she hadn't time to realize that Garnet was covered in dirt.

Her pack made it difficult, but the other earth triber found herself somehow in front of Garnet- within a respectable distance from invading her personal space of course. It was then, when she actually approached the other that she noticed the earthy substance. "Were you digging?" She asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

She made an astonished face, a thought occurred to her. "No way! There must be treasures in the ground as well!" She'd have to start digging to try and find these treasures then. "Oh, silly me!" Kam realized she had forgotten to introduce herself, duh. "I'm Kamala! What's your name?" She asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:41 pm
CaliWolfe

The red female was curious what brought this traveler all the way out here. There really wasn't much for this location unless one was just passing through. She rather expected a question, but perhaps not that one. Garnet glanced at the hole next to her then nodded. There was no point in denying it.

She suddenly laughed at the unexpected conclusion the other female made. "No not quite treasure I'm afraid. I'm actually looking for raw materials like metals. Nothing so exciting as treasure. If there's any around here I've not heard rumors.

It's nice to meet you Kamala. I'm Garnet. So what brings you all the way out here?" She moved a bit further away from the hole and freshly dug dirt as she tried to clean her paws a bit better.  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:57 pm
magnadearel
Oh geez, I'm so sorry, I forgot about this!

"Oh, I see, I see..." Kamala didn't see at all, what were these metals? She had never layed eyes on one before, but it seemed to be something worthy of collecting, of storing away and saving for later. She doubted it was a food, metal sounded like a rough type of name, but perhaps it was a pretty item she could barter others with to trade things.

"What can you make with these 'metals'?" Kam asked. "Oh, I'm out here to find new items to sell." She told the other after realizing she had skimmed over her question. "I'm a travelling merchant you see, and I'm looking for more wares to sell." She gave a small bow, while, an attempt at one at least while trying to avoid spilling her bag of jewels.

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games