Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
{ORP}Beach Party!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

It had taken quite a bit of planning and preparation to bring this little gathering together. Dysmas had spent the past several days gathering food and storing it fresh in small fresh and salt water pools. When he wasn't doing that, the bright sunset male had traveled and left messages: in the sand, on drift wood, and anywhere else that would hold a message.

He and his mate were ready to meet the neighbors or anyone so happen to be passing by. Dys nodded with approval at the table with a selection of seafood and fresh water delicacies laid out. He looked to his mate to see if she was ready as well.

((OOC: This is an Orp for anyone who's balam happens to be by the ocean and wants to join in. This Beach Party is hosted by Dysmas and Talullah.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
Tallulah, aside from spending time with her beloved hubby was all for supporting the idea of meeting other water tribesman. She padded around and took a look at what Dysmas had prepared, she hoped there was enough for everyone,if not they would have to go out and fish for some more food. She figured it was a good way to socialize perhaps make some friends. She stretched a little before padding over to her sunset hubby. She hoped they would have some time together before everyone started to show up. "I think, everything looks great babe, I hope there is enough for everyone" she said and blinked truth be told that was the first time she ever called him something other then Dysie or Dys.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rio slinked closer to the edge of the ocean as he walked along the beach carefully. Someone had left a message carved into a log near the swamp he typically resided in.

"Beach party" or something like that. It amused him since he had a love for water and had taken the day's journey to set out in search of this thing called a beach. He had never really been to one before, but upon finding the sandy area Rio discovered he felt right at home.

As he walked he soon came across the other two B'alam, the hosts and eyed them curiously from afar. Should he approach them?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:18 am
Dysmas grinned and gave Lulah a friendly shoulder bump when she came over. He moved his muzzle close to her ear and murmured, "excited?" He knew he was and hoped they had at least several balam show up. It would be a shame to waste all that hard work. Of course if no one did, then they could simply let the unneeded food swim away.

"Good! I thought I was a little biased since we caught it all," he chuckled deep and warm. "That I don't think you need to worry about too much." In truth he had no idea how man balam called this area home. He waved his dark tail at the new nickname. Whatever she wanted to call him was fine by him.

A hesitating movement further down the beach caught his eyes. "Don't look now hun, but I think our first guest is here." He turned toward the pale colored male and raised his voice. "Hello! Are you here for the beach party? Come on over!

StarshineAngel01

CaliWolfe

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 pm
Tallulah shook her head lightly "wouldn't say I'm thrilled at the idea but I suppose it benefits us to an extent" she told him and gazed into the distance at the dark figure walking along the shores before shaking her head lightly Dysmas was never uncomfortable with calling random strangers over to join them. She flicked her tail lightly and walked around to make sure the food was still good enough to eat. Probably,were since most of it was fresh. At the same time she was making sure the food didn't swim away either.

She walked back over to Dysmas and squinted a little to see if she could decipher what the attendee looked like but, at the distance it was hard to tell. She flicked her tail once again and settled on sitting on her haunches beside her mate.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 pm
magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

At the calling of Dysmas shouting to him Rio dismissed the idea that the strangers were potentially dangerous and paved his way closer to them, his feet sinking into the sand unexpectedly as he walked.

So a beach was different than the swamp after all...

Looking up from the curiosity which was his feet Rio mustered a "Hello." to the hosts once within a decent viewing range. "Am I the first one here then?" He cleared his throat to ask, as if it was not obvious.

He was still wary of the strangers, even if they weren't dangerous, and was slow and cautious in his movements.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces