Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Fairy light. [looking for any gender partner.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbowchibee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:51 pm
* first things first.
`No pictures off internet. You should dress up your character anything fantasy and pretty. You can pm me if you want something my avatar is wearing, I can tell you where I got it.

Alright to the story.
In a large forest in the middle of Everin, a world plagued by poison,a young fairy lives in a forest purifying the waters. Careful to be found, she is rarely seen and is deemed a legend by local humans in surrounding villages. Caught by a human while swimming near a waterfall where the human fell ontop of her from the waterfall above.

My Character
Name: Alayin
Race:Fairy
Likes: Flowers, Pure Water, Bright Sunsets,Blue eyes, Long Grass and Sunlight.
Dislikes razz oison, Snakes, Swords,Wars, Iron, Red Roses, Snow and Weeping Willows.
Bio:Alayin was born in the heart of the forest when the first seed was planted. She has grown with the forest, and watched as many generations of humans have ravished and lavished the lands. Working hard to keep the land pure and caring for the animals. Alayin has never really had much contact with humans. Only putting her guard down a bit while swimming or in water, despite that she has managed to remain an elusive character.

I consider myself semi-literate. Also you have no gender restrictions male or female or unbiased is fine. Just make your character appear fantasy like and human. That is all. Thank you. Maybe later in the roleplay I could draw my character and you could have me draw it or if you are an artist you could draw your characters. But later please when we get a better knowledge on the characters personality.

Example of my wiriting.

Quote:
Snow fluttered from the bright flaring skies. Breathless Ana looked out of her window as tears glittered down her face snowflakes melting into her cheeks as her breath materialized in front of her. With a small sigh she watched a tear fall onto her hand and fade.

A gentle knock at the door makes her bring her slender hand to her cheeks and wipe the tears away.
"Madame are you ready?" a small voice spoke from the other side of the door.
"Just a moment please." Ana calls out and quickly runs to her vanity where she takes her powder and begins to put on her face. She begins placing raspberry colored lip coloring on her lips and gentle powder on her nose as she hides her nightmare caused tears.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:47 pm
My character

Name: Leniyah
Race: High woodland elf
Likes: Tall trees and shaded places, honey suckles, the playful gurgling of streams and shiny stones.
Dislikes: Loud noises, to be out of the forest, untrustworthy beings and slugs.
Bio: Leniyah doesn't remember much about the past, though there's a foggy recollection of warm arms soft voices and a sense of belonging. The small indent behind her ear might have something to do with her fractured memories. She's had a few run ins with humans, not something she'd like to repeat.
(I hope this is alright?)  

Peoncha

Hesitant Contributor

11,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers