Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 am
User Image User Image

Hello ladies, it's me again, Louie~
      I know I said farewell a couple of months ago, and yet I'm still here. It's more of like an on-and-off hiatus, so please forgive me if I vanish again for a period of time.

Anyway, recently, a friend of mine had a really big problem and she cried a lot to me. And somehow, I found it a really nice experience to listen to people and let them unload on you. So I decided to have my little advice column here so that I could help ladies out there with problems... or simply listen if they just want to be heard. Just unload all your troubles here. Rant. Rage. I'm here to hear you out :3

Rules are simple: talk. If you feel that you're issues to private for the others to read, then you can PM me. Again, my apologies if I don't get back to you immediately. I'll try coming in every weekend.

So yeah, welcome~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:56 pm
Louisa Iris

I'm doing pretty good right now, but if I do need to talk something out, I'll come to you emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:09 pm
I'm tired of landlords that seem to think it's okay to violate the residential tenancy act. Or pretend they exist in the legal gray area. The only good part is I don't have to piss off the landlord for a week. Next Saturday my boyfriend will stay over, if the landlord gets mad I'll throw the law at him.

Also there's this extra bed that he keeps saying I have to store in my room. He offered to raise my bed by putting legs on it so I can store stuff under it. But I use my bed for stuff that I feel safer with it being lower to the ground. I told him I would think about it because he wouldn't let me say no. Then went on about how we shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth. I'm hoping he'll just put it to a rest once the third person moves in.

I'm having trouble finding a job since I graduated, it feels awful. Though other then feeling terrible and bored because of this everything else is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:47 pm
La Belle Gigi

I'm doing pretty good right now, but if I do need to talk something out, I'll come to you emotion_hug

User Image User Image

That's good to hear. I do miss talking to talking to you like before ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:53 pm
cool4
I'm tired of landlords that seem to think it's okay to violate the residential tenancy act. Or pretend they exist in the legal gray area. The only good part is I don't have to piss off the landlord for a week. Next Saturday my boyfriend will stay over, if the landlord gets mad I'll throw the law at him.

Also there's this extra bed that he keeps saying I have to store in my room. He offered to raise my bed by putting legs on it so I can store stuff under it. But I use my bed for stuff that I feel safer with it being lower to the ground. I told him I would think about it because he wouldn't let me say no. Then went on about how we shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth. I'm hoping he'll just put it to a rest once the third person moves in.

I'm having trouble finding a job since I graduated, it feels awful. Though other then feeling terrible and bored because of this everything else is good.

User Image User Image

Yeah, there are some landlords who can be a pain in the bum. They think that since they own the place, they can literally lord things over their tenants. How's about finding a new place to stay at? Nobody deserves to live with that kind of person.

As to finding a job, well we all go through that process in our lives, and I know how it feels. I've recently been through that stage and you get to question your standing in life. Like, am I not good enough for the companies out there? What do other have that I don't? My advice is stick to your strengths and use to your advantage. Don't mope too much if you got rejected. Maybe that's just not the right job for you. You'll soon get one, you'll see. For all I know (coz I responded late...) you might have a job already.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 am
Louisa Iris
cool4

User Image User Image

Yeah, there are some landlords who can be a pain in the bum. They think that since they own the place, they can literally lord things over their tenants. How's about finding a new place to stay at? Nobody deserves to live with that kind of person.

As to finding a job, well we all go through that process in our lives, and I know how it feels. I've recently been through that stage and you get to question your standing in life. Like, am I not good enough for the companies out there? What do other have that I don't? My advice is stick to your strengths and use to your advantage. Don't mope too much if you got rejected. Maybe that's just not the right job for you. You'll soon get one, you'll see. For all I know (coz I responded late...) you might have a job already.

User ImageUser Image

I can't really afford to move again, not when it distracts from job hunting.

Still looking for a Job, I'll just report the landlords to dispute resolution if it becomes a bigger problem. They won't want to go that far cause it will affect them legal wise. Though getting yelled at yesterday cause the place was a mess was scary.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces