Submit

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:04 pm
So what team did you choose? Tanuki or Kitsune?

My avi is ready.
emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:45 pm
Tanuki.

Given, that I always choose poorly -> take Kitsune mrgreen

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 pm
You gotta be kidding me!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/937

Got it as an item from this wheel game on level 3...best/worst gold sink ever!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 pm
Marc Gosgosh
You gotta be kidding me!

....hahaha!

Wow...that's...that's bad. What the heck? lol

I'm currently trying to get my alts all set up and looking nice. My second main is taking a hell of a long time to get set. She's on Kitsune side as well but making her outfit is pretty difficult. The character herself is pretty picky about her appearance.

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 pm
Tanuki. Thought the character was cute lol.

Also, does anyone know how this event works?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:34 pm
I picked Kitsune. It's cute- though the "wait! Or pay cash!" bit is dangerously reminiscent of mobile gaming, and really puts me off.  

Azalea Star

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:40 pm
I'm on kitsune-san's team! The number one thing I hate about this summer event is that you're supposed to constantly post in the event forum or else you can't keep attacking members from the opposite team! Gaaahh! This is really stupid and frustrating! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:07 pm
I'm not really liking the battle-type game. They really are getting dangerously close to the "mobile gaming" pay to play thing.

I've been doing alright with the first mini game they added, though. Got a couple of star charms. A nice way of earning them, I think.

Princess Voltari

Post in the event forums and battle or heal. Have to keep posting to keep being able to do attacks and heals. The bigger attacks and heals cost gold unless you just want to do the base attack or base heal. They're also adding mini games on the event page every day or so and looks to be four of them. Right now there's one and you just pay three different amounts of gold for certain prizes. No items to win from them besides charms, though.

Also, sorry for not answering sooner, y'all. For some reason Gaia doesn't want to tell me when someone posts in threads I make.

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:25 pm
Its a real event, with wing stickers and battle forum!

eek
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:29 pm
FINALLY decided on an outfit for my second main account. The others are just gonna wear masks and their usual outfits, I think. This one took way too long to decide.

Well, the event is alright...it 'has' just started...so we'll see. Think I'll stay away from the battle forum for most of it if they don't change some things.

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:51 pm
A pay gold to do anything event. I'm willing to bet it gets boring after a while to people. Especially those that can't afford it and have to resort to "1 damage 1 SP" attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:52 pm
Darius Runan
A pay gold to do anything event. I'm willing to bet it gets boring after a while to people. Especially those that can't afford it and have to resort to "1 damage 1 SP" attacks.

I have to say though, at least the gold gens are limited now, and high priced. Deflation is happening, finally. At least it's not dramatic and we can all adjust to it steadily. Though it would be nice to have the MP deflate as fast as it inflated stare

I guess the next year will show us what is going to happen....  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:33 pm
Pwnder
Darius Runan

I have to say though, at least the gold gens are limited now, and high priced. Deflation is happening, finally. At least it's not dramatic and we can all adjust to it steadily. Though it would be nice to have the MP deflate as fast as it inflated stare

I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm still waiting for them to ruin this further like they did with Halloween 2k13 and those god potions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 pm
Darius Runan
Pwnder
Darius Runan

I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm still waiting for them to ruin this further like they did with Halloween 2k13 and those god potions.

That's actually what I'm waiting to see....  

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm
Kitsune

Marc Gosgosh
You gotta be kidding me!

Yeah, but when you have bangs or something to cover the connector in the middle then they work great as the Black Demon Eyes that most Demons in Supernatural have. XP  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff