Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
Sunny and Maji <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat Whispers

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 am

My two cats are Sunny and Maji.

Sunny's full name is Your Royal Majesty The Very Beautiful Sunny-Scoop-a-Goof-a-Silly Liscious Loo McDonald the First and Only Scoopy Bear Woah Woah... We call her Sunny, Scoopy, or Bear for short. She is a polydactyl calico, about 7 or 8 years old. She's suuuuper playful and still acts like a kitten; she also has a very maternal instinct after being a successful mother of two litters, and often finds comfort in snuggling under the covers and bathing you until that area of skin goes numb xD

Maji, full name Majito Gatito, is a long haired orange tabby, about 9 or 10 years old. He is absolutely afraid of everything and will hide in unknown places for hours or even days if he feels threatened. When he isn't too busy being a little chicken, he loves his butt and isn't afraid to stick it in my face or on my lap or my book or my phone. His most favorite thing is being brushed but you have to let him tell you how he wants it done before you can brush the rest of him. He and Sunny are definitely hubby and wifey; they sometimes cuddle and bathe each other but more often than not Maji gets randy and tries to make a move on unsuspecting Sunny and ends up getting smacked xD

My parents also have two cats. One of them used to live with me but three cats and two people in a studio loft ended up being too cramped. The one that used to live with me is Foosa Doom, Foo for short. He is a big, fat, lazy, obnoxious, white cat. He loves attention, he's famous wherever he goes because he has no qualms about walking into someone's house and taking a nap or asking where the refrigerator is. He's about 10 or 11 years old. The thinks he's a people and often tries to act like one, like sitting at the dining room table when food is about to be served, or taking walks with us around the apartment. He's basically the moon moon of the cat world.

Last but not least, there's Whiskers Kitty Pinknose, or Whiskey for short. My boyfriend and I discovered her wandering around our apartment complex and would often come up to our door and try to come in and would sometimes beg for food or attention. The first time we fed her, she ate like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Finally we decided she must have been abandoned and my parents took her in. We don't know how old she is but we think she's still fairly young, no more than a couple of years. She's a Norwegian forest cat and acts like one - fuzzy, frisky, agile, athletic, and very sassy. She's not super fond of cuddling but she is a very sweet cat. She likes her pets but she also loooooves to play. She doesn't quite understand that her claws are razor sharp and if you dare to play with her, you'll likely go home with battle scars. She also likes to bite noses. Never hard enough to hurt too much but enough to know she means business... Whatever her business is.

There are my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed reading their stories smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:54 pm
Astral Felidae

My two cats are Sunny and Maji.

Sunny's full name is Your Royal Majesty The Very Beautiful Sunny-Scoop-a-Goof-a-Silly Liscious Loo McDonald the First and Only Scoopy Bear Woah Woah... We call her Sunny, Scoopy, or Bear for short. She is a polydactyl calico, about 7 or 8 years old. She's suuuuper playful and still acts like a kitten; she also has a very maternal instinct after being a successful mother of two litters, and often finds comfort in snuggling under the covers and bathing you until that area of skin goes numb xD

Maji, full name Majito Gatito, is a long haired orange tabby, about 9 or 10 years old. He is absolutely afraid of everything and will hide in unknown places for hours or even days if he feels threatened. When he isn't too busy being a little chicken, he loves his butt and isn't afraid to stick it in my face or on my lap or my book or my phone. His most favorite thing is being brushed but you have to let him tell you how he wants it done before you can brush the rest of him. He and Sunny are definitely hubby and wifey; they sometimes cuddle and bathe each other but more often than not Maji gets randy and tries to make a move on unsuspecting Sunny and ends up getting smacked xD

My parents also have two cats. One of them used to live with me but three cats and two people in a studio loft ended up being too cramped. The one that used to live with me is Foosa Doom, Foo for short. He is a big, fat, lazy, obnoxious, white cat. He loves attention, he's famous wherever he goes because he has no qualms about walking into someone's house and taking a nap or asking where the refrigerator is. He's about 10 or 11 years old. The thinks he's a people and often tries to act like one, like sitting at the dining room table when food is about to be served, or taking walks with us around the apartment. He's basically the moon moon of the cat world.

Last but not least, there's Whiskers Kitty Pinknose, or Whiskey for short. My boyfriend and I discovered her wandering around our apartment complex and would often come up to our door and try to come in and would sometimes beg for food or attention. The first time we fed her, she ate like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Finally we decided she must have been abandoned and my parents took her in. We don't know how old she is but we think she's still fairly young, no more than a couple of years. She's a Norwegian forest cat and acts like one - fuzzy, frisky, agile, athletic, and very sassy. She's not super fond of cuddling but she is a very sweet cat. She likes her pets but she also loooooves to play. She doesn't quite understand that her claws are razor sharp and if you dare to play with her, you'll likely go home with battle scars. She also likes to bite noses. Never hard enough to hurt too much but enough to know she means business... Whatever her business is.

There are my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed reading their stories smile
Those names are awesome! Maybe you should join the original name contest? ;D
THEY SOUND SO CUUUTE. If you ever post pictures, I will spam. Lol. c:
A few of my babies don't know about claws yet either sweatdrop  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 am

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They sound like wonderful kitties!
I'm looking forward to pictures sometime in the future. o:

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games