Hello there everyone! I'm Dumpling-San, but many call me Dumpling. I also go by Sparkles (Due to my old username, Sparkles the Wolf) or Dumples, which is a combination of the two. To be quite honest, I honestly don't care what you call me. I've been an artist for about three years. My best friend is my inspiration. She taught me the things she knew, (which she learned from her sister) and I developed my own style afterwards.

I usually do freebies because I don't feel like my art is worth much. I have run some shops, but no one usually comes, so I guess free art is my calling. I use MS Paint for all of my digital drawings. I downloaded Paint Tool Sai a while ago, but I don't get the gist of how to use it at all. Also, I've been using MS Paint for a year and a half, so I'm used to it by now.

Here's an album of all of my art. I suggest looking at them all because my style does vary. I draw lots of full bodies and headshots because that is what I'm most comfortable with. However, the way I draw is: If I like your avatar, I'll draw a headshot. If I'm somewhat inspired, I'll draw a bust. If I adore your avatar, I'll give you a full body. It also depends on how complicated your avatar is. That's a huge factor in what I draw.

I've also been wanting to experiment with a colored outline of an avatar. Basically, someone tells me their favorite color, and I'll draw their avatar in just that color. The person requesting the art could also give me multiple colors to work with. (Three at most)

Another thing, I will ONLY draw avatars. I do not draw OCs. I just don't. I will do couples, however, it is very rare, and I have to really adore both of the avatars I'm drawing.

I would also be very appreciative if people would price my art. I'm behind with the economy, so I have no idea what my art would go for. Thanks very much!