Submit

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:07 am
I see we have new graphics now that i have returned after a long break. Please, where can i find them and how do i put it in my siggy?

Thank you c;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:23 am
What i mean is the bump thingy...  

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:40 am
amyj101
im not sure exactly what ur looking for? so i suggest try the new member section it list where you can find everything! Welcome back  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:51 am
Angeni1
amyj101
im not sure exactly what ur looking for? so i suggest try the new member section it list where you can find everything! Welcome back

Sorry if i was unclear... umm you know the thing that you have and it say 'bump' 'analyze' and something else... and then it says 'your tank is glowing' .... i'm probably still not clear enough :/ I'll check the new members section~  

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:55 am
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

Sorry if i was unclear... umm you know the thing that you have and it say 'bump' 'analyze' and something else... and then it says 'your tank is glowing' .... i'm probably still not clear enough :/ I'll check the new members section~

you mean the glow timer? and the analyzer?...post your tank and joe will make all that up for you  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:57 am
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

you mean the glow timer? and the analyzer?...post your tank and joe will make all that up for you

Ah okay thank you. I shall put it in the kindergarten one? Thank you very much for your help c;  

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 am
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

Ah okay thank you. I shall put it in the kindergarten one? Thank you very much for your help c;

yes the kindergarten one..if u want a glow one for a siggy i can help u there  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:02 am
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

I would also like to encorage you to use a panther in your siggy as well since they are always first in the tank sections...here is the glow timer for your siggy
[img]http://www.awesomolocity.info/g/i/?6746363[/img]

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:02 am
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

Please could i have a glow one for my siggy? c;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:04 am
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

Please could i have a glow one for my siggy? c;

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.info/g/i/?6746363[/img]

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:04 am
Where might i find the panther for my siggy?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:12 am
amyj101

panthers  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

amyj101

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:20 am
Angeni1
amyj101

panthers

Thank you once again for your help. But i still do not understand what i have to write for the kindergarten thingy... i don' know how to copy the body of the post... :/ i'm sorry i'm such a fail >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 am
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

panthers

Thank you once again for your help. But i still do not understand what i have to write for the kindergarten thingy... i don' know how to copy the body of the post... :/ i'm sorry i'm such a fail >.<

all you have to do is post ur tank 2 x...just say post 1, n then post 2. joey will do the rest. re copy n paste ur glow timer in ur siggy...its missing the img][/img] at the front n back  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:23 am
Angeni1
amyj101
Angeni1
amyj101

panthers

all you have to do is post ur tank 2 x...just say post 1, n then post 2. joey will do the rest. re copy n paste ur glow timer in ur siggy...its missing the img][/img] at the front n back

do you still have a glow thread?  
"Help and Assistance"

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces