Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
My two babies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chillaxasaurus

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm
Munchkin and Kitten.
Kitten; loves to sleep with me and make it difficult to sleep because she loves to sleep by my feet or face... She also loves to get in the way of me watching TV. She is sooo cute, she still attacks my ear as if its a n** with milk.

Warning; Picture is really big!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Left; Munchkin, Right; Kitten

Munchkin; he is my ca-dog, he acts like a dog, plays with the dogs, will eat the dogs food. He is a sweetheart, but can also be a pain in my a--. When you are walking through the living room, you have this area where the couch and a table are about 3 feel apart, the table is where we put the cat food, and he will want to jump in front of you while you are walking through, we say that we are going to hurt him when he does it, but we wont.. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:31 am
Chillaxasaurus
Munchkin and Kitten.
Kitten; loves to sleep with me and make it difficult to sleep because she loves to sleep by my feet or face... She also loves to get in the way of me watching TV. She is sooo cute, she still attacks my ear as if its a n** with milk.

Munchkin; he is my ca-dog, he acts like a dog, plays with the dogs, will eat the dogs food. He is a sweetheart, but can also be a pain in my a--. When you are walking through the living room, you have this area where the couch and a table are about 3 feel apart, the table is where we put the cat food, and he will want to jump in front of you while you are walking through, we say that we are going to hurt him when he does it, but we wont.. XD

The...the..they are re..re..really cute.  

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:02 pm
Chillaxasaurus
Munchkin and Kitten.

So super cute! So fluffy :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 pm

May the fallen rest in peace,
Oh how fluffy! They look like they're wonderful to snuggle with. <3
and may the rest fall to pieces.

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash