Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡Share about your lost little ones. Support for every animal loss♡
Meow-mories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

May the fallen rest in peace,
So, this is my dear Artemis Meow, who passed away last November.
Sadly, I don't have a lot of pictures of him.
User Image
He was my best friend's cat, but ever since I moved in, in the beginning of 2011, he decided to claim me as one of his humans.
They found him around the house one day, as a stray, and decided to give him a place in the garage to stay warm in the winter, and he'd be an outside cat the rest of the year. The cat door is still installed. Then he just decided he didn't want to go back out, and became and inside kitty.
He'd sit on my lap while I was pregnant, not caring if Connor kicked around. Always wanted petted, and would let you know when he wanted your attention. He was a rather vocal little boy.
And then last November, he got sick out of nowhere. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink, dry heaved a lot. The only time he'd even go near his food was when I was around, but even then, it'd only be a small bit.
We took him into the vet the next morning, and they gave us two options.
Either pay for an expensive procedure that would verify if it was cancer or liver failure, which had to wait until the next Monday (We took him in Friday afternoon.) and there was a chance he'd not make it that long, or we could put him down. We chose to put him down, he'd already had a long life, and I didn't like the idea of him suffering alone in a cage by himself all weekend.
I miss him so much. ;-;
and may the rest fall to pieces.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm
Sarcasdick

User Image
He was my best friend's cat, but ever since I moved in, in the beginning of 2011, he decided to claim me as one of his humans.
They found him around the house one day, as a stray, and decided to give him a place in the garage to stay warm in the winter, and he'd be an outside cat the rest of the year. The cat door is still installed. Then he just decided he didn't want to go back out, and became and inside kitty.
He'd sit on my lap while I was pregnant, not caring if Connor kicked around. Always wanted petted, and would let you know when he wanted your attention. He was a rather vocal little boy.
And then last November, he got sick out of nowhere. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink, dry heaved a lot. The only time he'd even go near his food was when I was around, but even then, it'd only be a small bit.
Either pay for an expensive procedure that would verify if it was cancer or liver failure, which had to wait until the next Monday (We took him in Friday afternoon.) and there was a chance he'd not make it that long, or we could put him down. We chose to put him down, he'd already had a long life, and I didn't like the idea of him suffering alone in a cage by himself all weekend.
I miss him so much. ;-;

Awwwh. hes such a cutie. RIP to him, I'm sad I never met him :c  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 pm
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

▌May the fallen rest in peace,▌
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y319/xbeyondxsavingx/cc096fbe-5b96-48cb-9069-07a6f186bde6.jpg
I miss him so much. ;-;
▌and may the rest fall to pieces.▌

Awwwh. hes such a cutie. RIP to him, I'm sad I never met him :c

You'd have loved him. He was such a sweet little man.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 am
Sorry for your loss of Artemis Meow ~ what a sweetie. Very unique name. You both brought love and caring to each other ~ emotion_bigheart emotion_hug heart  

Miyoshii

Feline Detective

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 pm
Miyoshii
Sorry for your loss of Artemis Meow ~ what a sweetie. Very unique name. You both brought love and caring to each other ~ emotion_bigheart emotion_hug heart

Thank you. ^^ He was such a sweet old cat. But where he's at now, he's not sick and old anymore. Probably chasing rabbits through a field or something in kitty heaven. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:46 pm
Miyoshii

Thank you. ^^ He was such a sweet old cat. But where he's at now, he's not sick and old anymore. Probably chasing rabbits through a field or something in kitty heaven. ^^

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

♡Share about your lost little ones. Support for every animal loss♡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out