Submit

The Unholy Yokai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:31 pm
I just broke someones heart and I feel super bad and its only because I wouldn't go on skype for 3 days even though I only promised once and I don't even know him in person and I don't think he will but what if he tries to commit suicide?? Please help me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:02 pm
That is not your fault and it is not a big deal. I repeat, it is NOT A BIG DEAL to not be in contact with someone for a few days, especially if you don't really know them.

If they're threatening suicide, it's to manipulate you or they're actually very unstable. If it's the former, you owe them nothing. If it's the latter, you owe them nothing. It is not your job to make someone happy. It is not rational to get upset enough to kill yourself over not talking to somebody over skype.

You have no reason to feel bad.  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm
could you explain a little more?

If you were in a relationship and you dumped someone- well they may very well be depressed enough to attempt something if you didn't let them down easy. Best you can do is tell one of their friends/family if you know one.

If it was someone you just didn't want to talk to.. well then you can try to comfort them but its not your fault for not wanting to speak with them anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 pm
How long have you known him? I have a friend who happens to be my age irl and is a boy but we're just friends, and we had wanted to Skype for a while. We both have Skype but he doesn't have a camera, so we could only do an audio call, not a Skype where you see the other person, since I wouldn't see him. I kept on having things unintentionally going on at the same time we wanted to Skype, so it was put off by a few days. He didn't mind because we got to do it (like, yesterday). Did he say he'll commit suicide? If he did, he's messing with you because nobody begins threatening suicide because of a person not Skying them. If there is, they are very odd and need help of some sort.  

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items