Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:26 am
EmelineSparks
Umm.. Hello!! I have to say i was really happy to get an invitation to join!
feel free to send a freind request but PLEASE look at my profile beforehand, o.o you'll regret it if you dont.

hehe nice to meet you all!! gaia_kittenstar
Nice to meet you too, and welcome to the guild!!! User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:37 am
Dvzty
Hi,
I'm Abbie.

I'm 21.
Female.
5'2"

I own 1 cat; Bootsie.
She's my babygirl. My child. I love her to death, I annoy her, etc. She's spoiled.

I'm not sure who invited me or knew about me. I'm quiet and hardly talk to people because of my social anxiety. I'd rather listen to someone than talk unless talked to/needed.
People usually know about me and I don't know them unless they change their names; I have no idea who you are/they are.
But I'm glad I was found and invited to this group. I love cats. Always grew up with cats. Have to have a cat. Honestly, started thinking of taking a hiatus on here. I also don't do guilds but this might be the one exception I use guilds with.
I'm vague, blunt, straight to the point, simple, and can be a little salty b***h, but that comes with the triggers of stupidity, wrongful doing, being told to do something I don't want to do, just because someone doesn't like something about me doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing that. I'm me and I absolutely will not change anything about myself no matter how much I hate myself.
I smoke weed, only weed. It's helpful with my anxiety and relaxation. I goof off a s**t ton, always tryna have fun - call me childish if you must - I'm also a softy as I can be salty. I'm very down to earth and loving all in all and I try to be nice unless I am treated otherwise.
I'm also hilarious af.

FYI; highlight the blank spaces to know more.
Welcome in!! If you do take a hiatus, no sweat! We don't delete anyone for being inactive for a certain amount of time, or anything. But feel free to pop in and pop back out, or lurk!
You don't ever need to feel pressured here, hopefully it can be a relaxing place for you User Image
You are awesome already lol User Image
and I love your profile!  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

eggVbutt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
Dvzty
Hi,
I'm Abbie.

I'm 21.
Female.
5'2"

I own 1 cat; Bootsie.
She's my babygirl. My child. I love her to death, I annoy her, etc. She's spoiled.

I'm not sure who invited me or knew about me. I'm quiet and hardly talk to people because of my social anxiety. I'd rather listen to someone than talk unless talked to/needed.
People usually know about me and I don't know them unless they change their names; I have no idea who you are/they are.
But I'm glad I was found and invited to this group. I love cats. Always grew up with cats. Have to have a cat. Honestly, started thinking of taking a hiatus on here. I also don't do guilds but this might be the one exception I use guilds with.
I'm vague, blunt, straight to the point, simple, and can be a little salty b***h, but that comes with the triggers of stupidity, wrongful doing, being told to do something I don't want to do, just because someone doesn't like something about me doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing that. I'm me and I absolutely will not change anything about myself no matter how much I hate myself.
I smoke weed, only weed. It's helpful with my anxiety and relaxation. I goof off a s**t ton, always tryna have fun - call me childish if you must - I'm also a softy as I can be salty. I'm very down to earth and loving all in all and I try to be nice unless I am treated otherwise.
I'm also hilarious af.

FYI; highlight the blank spaces to know more.
Welcome in!! If you do take a hiatus, no sweat! We don't delete anyone for being inactive for a certain amount of time, or anything. But feel free to pop in and pop back out, or lurk!
You don't ever need to feel pressured here, hopefully it can be a relaxing place for you User Image
You are awesome already lol User Image
and I love your profile!

That's very much appreciated, thank you!
Thanks! cx  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:52 pm
Hello, all!
I'm pleased to have joined this great guild dedicated to the enjoyment of cats!
I am an elder Gaian, in her autumn years, but enjoy creating art, writing poetry, and singing with my partner, who plays guitar. I love associating with others with a great sense of humour, and enjoy creating and reading cartoons -- I feel a little laugh can go a long way!

I hope everyone is having a purrrfect day! *hugs* Mistress Leac-Neko =^.^=

Mistress Leac-Neko

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

DeeDee Gambino

Fashionable Gaian

4,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:36 am
Hello! I'm Dee Dee Gambino, the great-neice to Johnny K. Gambino, and I am very glad to have been accepted to this guild! I adore the color pink, and Ultra Satan is my favorite Gaia kitty. I am friends with Mistress Leac-Neko, and she told me about this excellent guild! heart

Glad to meet everyone!
cat_3nodding

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas