Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flouvii

Anxious Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

Hi, my name is Taylor, I'm 18. I've had countless cats in the past, but as of now I just have my teenage tom cat Tucker.

User Image

I'm in school for nursing, enjoy reading and napping, and desserts emotion_drool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm
Angelic Chibibelle
I'm so not telling my age.
I do LOVE kitties have 4 here at the house.
2 large kitties 1 medium kitty and 1 small petite kitty.
The medium kitty rules the house with an iron paw!
I do like to talk so I f u feel like talking pm me netime.
No worries! ty for joining c: User ImageUser Image  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm
Tobi Kaito
Hello everyone first off I'm warning now I am also a Homestuck fan of Nepeta and Karkat my trollself I like to think of as their wriggler for I'm the Cancer/Leo Cusp a Green blood on the blood hemospectrum and my friends make me grouchy as heck but I love them all and I ship. Any way after that weird shareing I'm Tobi Kaito on gaiaonline here, in real life I go by many names nick name and real name. So real name Everett Gentry, nicknames are Nug, Tobi, Tori, Utsukushi tori (given by father like or older brother like friend [however you wish to see it.] longer version of tori until people felt it was too big a nickname), Big E (Orchestra group nickname for I was the lone Big Bass (base) player so I lead the group if I messed up we all did for Bass are the leaders.), Tortuga (Spanish class after I was woken up 1st period at 6 am my time we had early school.) Gato (Spanish class when I started becoming super cat like as I slept more at home early to be prepared for class.) now Homestuck troll names I got Derzet (taken real life name), Kuliti (taken from my nickname given by a friend who is a father figure Utsukushi tori.) To be honest if any troll name is used I prefer Kuliti I see it as Cool Kitty mashed as a name. cat_whee

Any way ages mentally Child (2-10) real age 23. I had an army of cats I owned in life (max of cool Baby boots (I call her cat mom 1 she passed when I was nine I was super sad.), Scooby Doo (was like Baby boots in owning time but parents sent him away as he was harsh to me I only knew of him from old photos.), Snickerdoodles (ran away when strays came around.), Hermione (mother of Snickerdoodles passed from age), Chance (we found him as a kitten then we gave him back when his real owners showed up for him apparently he ran a long way from home I claim people just wanted a male Calico super rare they are after all.) Pony (lost baby to feline aids cat_crying loved you baby boy at least you enjoyed your first female before the sadness.), Lanzer (He's a stray bobtail I named who shows up and then runs off he had messy hair like Lanzer's old avi on gaia here so he was named Lanzer.), and last my living baby Calico girl Chyanne (I dubbed her cat mom 2 as she wont have me goofing off in life too much and seems to want to teach me hunting and climbing. cat_lol I am all for it teach me the powers of being a cat so I can become a cat themed hero! cat_scream )

Awesome! happy to have you aboard! cx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:22 pm
Kat M0nster
Meow every one, it's very nice to meet you cat_3nodding .
My first name is Katy, I am 5 feet tall and I am 25 cat_biggrin . Over the years I have received the nik names Katy Kat, and Kitty, but you guys can call me Katy or just Kat for short cat_4laugh .

I have a beautiful three year old named Sebastian, and an amazing husband named Robbie heart .

I have some what of an obsession with cats, and I guess I have had it for as long as I can remember. I own cat dishes/mugs, oil warmers, shirts, jewelry, stuffed toys, pictures/paintings, pillows, glass figures, Christmas ornaments, tattoos, lol I even have books on cats cat_whee . I love merchandise with cats on it, and my collection has been growing ever since I was a teenager cat_3nodding .

I have three sweet kitties at home their names are Mozart, Marzipan, and Milkshakes, I love them dearly heart . I have always owned a cat, in fact my very first pet growing up was a sweet tabby kitten that I named Tippy Toes cat_4laugh .

I have been on Gaia for a while since about 2005 but I never really got into Guilds or Forums too much until recently. I also have not had a lot of time for Gaia up until recently, and I hope I can keep it this way because I love this site heart .

Dew to the fact that I have been kind of on and off a lot with Gaia in the past, I have not been able to make or keep very many friends. Currently on my friends list I only have about three friends that ever get on any more and only one that regularly talks to me cat_sad . So if there are any members of this guild looking for a friend for games, talking, ect, I'm your kitty Kat cat_wink .

You guys will have to excuse me if I ever seem confused about something if it has to do with the forums or guild, lol I'm still learning them. Feel free to correct or teach me if I am doing something wrong cat_sweatdrop .

I bet you collection is gorgeous lol!!!
Welcome! :}  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:23 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Tobi Kaito
Hello everyone first off I'm warning now I am also a Homestuck fan of Nepeta and Karkat my trollself I like to think of as their wriggler for I'm the Cancer/Leo Cusp a Green blood on the blood hemospectrum and my friends make me grouchy as heck but I love them all and I ship. Any way after that weird shareing I'm Tobi Kaito on gaiaonline here, in real life I go by many names nick name and real name. So real name Everett Gentry, nicknames are Nug, Tobi, Tori, Utsukushi tori (given by father like or older brother like friend [however you wish to see it.] longer version of tori until people felt it was too big a nickname), Big E (Orchestra group nickname for I was the lone Big Bass (base) player so I lead the group if I messed up we all did for Bass are the leaders.), Tortuga (Spanish class after I was woken up 1st period at 6 am my time we had early school.) Gato (Spanish class when I started becoming super cat like as I slept more at home early to be prepared for class.) now Homestuck troll names I got Derzet (taken real life name), Kuliti (taken from my nickname given by a friend who is a father figure Utsukushi tori.) To be honest if any troll name is used I prefer Kuliti I see it as Cool Kitty mashed as a name. cat_whee

Any way ages mentally Child (2-10) real age 23. I had an army of cats I owned in life (max of cool Baby boots (I call her cat mom 1 she passed when I was nine I was super sad.), Scooby Doo (was like Baby boots in owning time but parents sent him away as he was harsh to me I only knew of him from old photos.), Snickerdoodles (ran away when strays came around.), Hermione (mother of Snickerdoodles passed from age), Chance (we found him as a kitten then we gave him back when his real owners showed up for him apparently he ran a long way from home I claim people just wanted a male Calico super rare they are after all.) Pony (lost baby to feline aids cat_crying loved you baby boy at least you enjoyed your first female before the sadness.), Lanzer (He's a stray bobtail I named who shows up and then runs off he had messy hair like Lanzer's old avi on gaia here so he was named Lanzer.), and last my living baby Calico girl Chyanne (I dubbed her cat mom 2 as she wont have me goofing off in life too much and seems to want to teach me hunting and climbing. cat_lol I am all for it teach me the powers of being a cat so I can become a cat themed hero! cat_scream )

Awesome! happy to have you aboard! cx

Nice to be around. X3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm
Ty! heart  

Angelic Chibibelle

Gracious Shapeshifter

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:16 pm
Hihi! I'm Kitty.
I'm a mother to my three kittens--Hannibal (eldest), Ceridwyn (middle child), and Brigid (youngest).
I adopted Hannibal and Ceridwyn from shelters. Brigid was a neighbourhood stray who was apparently starving. I do leave food out for the other strays, but she needed a loving home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:25 am
Hey there,
I'm Stacey..
(I'm new to this whole guild thing, so I'm not sure who sent me the invite, but thanks!)

I'm 24 and cat mom to two very different kitties.

Hailey is a 3 year old silver tabby. My husband and I adopted her from a local shelter when we got married and settled down. She's very much an independent woman and she likes to get her way.
(She was an only child for almost a year so she's still adjusting to life as a sibling).

Boomerang is a 16 year old seal point siamese. I've had him since I was a small child, but he lived with my mom until her passing this past November. He's adjusted very well to our home, and he pretty much just goes with the flow. (He doesn't take much sass from Hailey as he grew up in a house with high energy yorkies lol).

I'm pretty open and I enjoy talking with pretty much anyone about anything.

Hopefully I'll get to know some of you soon!
heart

thee infamous jollyroger

Trash Kitten

Faintly Fluffy

Fluffy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 am
Umm.. Hello!! I have to say i was really happy to get an invitation to join!
feel free to send a freind request but PLEASE look at my profile beforehand, o.o you'll regret it if you dont.

hehe nice to meet you all!! gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:53 am
Hi,
I'm Abbie.

I'm 21.
Female.
5'2"

I own 1 cat; Bootsie.
She's my babygirl. My child. I love her to death, I annoy her, etc. She's spoiled.

I'm not sure who invited me or knew about me. I'm quiet and hardly talk to people because of my social anxiety. I'd rather listen to someone than talk unless talked to/needed.
People usually know about me and I don't know them unless they change their names; I have no idea who you are/they are.
But I'm glad I was found and invited to this group. I love cats. Always grew up with cats. Have to have a cat. Honestly, started thinking of taking a hiatus on here. I also don't do guilds but this might be the one exception I use guilds with.
I'm vague, blunt, straight to the point, simple, and can be a little salty b***h, but that comes with the triggers of stupidity, wrongful doing, being told to do something I don't want to do, just because someone doesn't like something about me doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing that. I'm me and I absolutely will not change anything about myself no matter how much I hate myself.
I smoke weed, only weed. It's helpful with my anxiety and relaxation. I goof off a s**t ton, always tryna have fun - call me childish if you must - I'm also a softy as I can be salty. I'm very down to earth and loving all in all and I try to be nice unless I am treated otherwise.
I'm also hilarious af.

FYI; highlight the blank spaces to know more.

eggVbutt

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:11 am
stardust73
I am Stardust73 , I am 43 years old and happily married . I have 2 girl cats named stardust and lucky .

music
video games
role playing
friends
dislikes:
rude people
liars
disrespect

Love their names!!! I also love your dislikes! lol cx
Welcome! (super late but... biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 am
crystalline-efflorescence
Hellooo! ^^
I'm Crystal, a 22-year-old female who loves cats (and penguins)! I am currently engaged to my girlfriend of 3 years, and I am pursuing an M.S. in psychology. Our cats are named Oliver and Scar! Both of them were street cats, and one of them was in really terrible condition when we found him. They are both happy, fat, and healthy now! Scar is about a year and 6 months old now; Oliver is almost 2 years old!
Penguins are just adorable! Wow!!!
It must be very exciting to be studying that emotion_kirakira
awwwh, love it!!! I bet they know they are spoiled then, too! User Image Welcome aboard!  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:16 am
heen-sama
User Image

Hi, my name is Taylor, I'm 18. I've had countless cats in the past, but as of now I just have my teenage tom cat Tucker.

User Image

I'm in school for nursing, enjoy reading and napping, and desserts emotion_drool

He is SUCH a babe!!!!
I bet he's a handful, lol.
I also enjoy all those things! Congrats on going into nursing, wow! o:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 am
SpriinkleStars
Hihi! I'm Kitty.
I'm a mother to my three kittens--Hannibal (eldest), Ceridwyn (middle child), and Brigid (youngest).
I adopted Hannibal and Ceridwyn from shelters. Brigid was a neighbourhood stray who was apparently starving. I do leave food out for the other strays, but she needed a loving home.

I think I mentioned it somewhere else but, again I LOVE the names!!!!
Kitty savior!!! cx
I know what you! You can't always save em all, as they say I guess... but some kitties just SCREAM/call to you for help T^T
User Image super late, but welcome!! biggrin to the guild!!  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am
thee infamous jollyroger
Hey there,
I'm Stacey..
(I'm new to this whole guild thing, so I'm not sure who sent me the invite, but thanks!)

I'm 24 and cat mom to two very different kitties.

Hailey is a 3 year old silver tabby. My husband and I adopted her from a local shelter when we got married and settled down. She's very much an independent woman and she likes to get her way.
(She was an only child for almost a year so she's still adjusting to life as a sibling).

Boomerang is a 16 year old seal point siamese. I've had him since I was a small child, but he lived with my mom until her passing this past November. He's adjusted very well to our home, and he pretty much just goes with the flow. (He doesn't take much sass from Hailey as he grew up in a house with high energy yorkies lol).

I'm pretty open and I enjoy talking with pretty much anyone about anything.

Hopefully I'll get to know some of you soon!
heart
Welcome in! We are super duper glad to have you!!! Feel free to ask any questions, should you need to!
I am so sorry for your loss, though.
They sound like adorable little furbabies! What an old kitty!
That's wonderful, though. I love when one doesn't put up with anything from the other! cx
It's funny how different cat personalities react to each other, just like people, right? lol
User Image  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces