Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am
hiya, i'm katie→ᴥ←
i am sixteen going on seventeen in a couple months
i plan on double majoring in musical theatre and something else in college
i have four cats, two outside and two inside
we just got our fourth last week and he is nine weeks old

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:41 am
I've been in this guild for a while (like. a year or so?) but I never introduced myself ^^;;
I'm Davis, sometimes my friends call me Gem! I'm a trans male, so please use he/him to refer to me, despite what my avatar looks like at any point.
I'm 18 and queer.
I work part-time at an arts and crafts store ~4-5 days a week (we don't have set schedules....)
My activity on Gaia is usually spotty even without work. If I'm not on here, I'm on tumblr @ luzrovruley.
Talk to me at any time!
I like anime, books, art, and baking!
.......and hair dye...
I have 3 cats! They're all very sweet and I'll post about them on the other thread.
Fun facts about me:
heart My hair is currently purple!
heart I have an alien tattoo! He's got eyebrows LOL (I'm getting another tattoo on Sunday, but I'm not sure of what. I hope to get a cat tattoo in the future!)
heart I've grown up with cats, there was never a period of time in my life when I didn't have cats.
...........there was something I was going to add but I don't remember and this got way long sweatdrop

LuzrovRuley

Supreme Demigod

8,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

FeralBoything

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 am
I'm Clyde, I'm a pansexual/romantic transboy. I'm 18 years old, by the way, and I'm kind of shy. I have a lot of cats. While my mother was never a cat person she always ended up with more and more of them. Sometimes their love is what keeps me going. I really love them. cat_redface
I'm into anime and manga, and I cosplay a little. I'm in a TON of fandoms, though at the moment my top fandoms are Homestuck, Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Steven Universe. I've cosplayed Dipper Pines (who I also have two cosplays for here on Gaia) and Karkat Vantas. I've done a closet cosplay of Gastor from Undertale, as well. There's really not much that's all that interesting about me, aside from that, I guess. cat_redface  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:40 am
Ok so m new here. Nice to meet you all^.^
I'm Tami and m an Indian girl.
I love cats and anime, they are my life.
I have one 5 months old cat named Matcha/Matchu
I love chatting and random requests and pm's so feel free to come talk to me.
I also draw alil bit and give random freeb art to my friends and strangers. emotion_yatta

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:56 pm
big_yellow_taxi
O/ Heyo
I'm Taxi, I have a crap tonne of nicknames but byt and taxi are the main ones for Gaia. Um I'm old enough. I have 0 cats, as my parents moved recently and they live with them so I'm ignoring my friends so I can play with their cats haha.
I work full time, bake, game, sleep the usual fun stuff ^.^
Awww! Most of my cats are still with my parents, too so I stay there still to hang with them a lot. I would be so sad if they moved far away xc
AWH YEAH FRIENDS CATS ARE THE BEST SUBSTITUTES 4laugh
OoooOOoohhh! What kind of games and baked goods are your favorites?
I love sleep to a fault at times x.x heart heart Welcome btw lol c:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:59 pm
Pure Darling
hiya, i'm katie→ᴥ←
i am sixteen going on seventeen in a couple months
i plan on double majoring in musical theatre and something else in college
i have four cats, two outside and two inside
we just got our fourth last week and he is nine weeks old
Hey! welcome in c:
Love your avi! Nice! What all is included in musical theatre? or is it way too much to summarize? lol. I love musicals and music but I've never dove into the actual classes for them and studies and all that
Awwww. Is the newest another inside or another outside? adorable x3
Our two outside kitties at my parents are super nice but don't like the other strays that sometimes try to cozy up, but I secretly hold out the hope a kitten will wander over and be accepted or something someday lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:04 pm
LuzrovRuley
I've been in this guild for a while (like. a year or so?) but I never introduced myself ^^;;
I'm Davis, sometimes my friends call me Gem! I'm a trans male, so please use he/him to refer to me, despite what my avatar looks like at any point.
I'm 18 and queer.
I work part-time at an arts and crafts store ~4-5 days a week (we don't have set schedules....)
My activity on Gaia is usually spotty even without work. If I'm not on here, I'm on tumblr @ luzrovruley.
Talk to me at any time!
I like anime, books, art, and baking!
.......and hair dye...
I have 3 cats! They're all very sweet and I'll post about them on the other thread.
Fun facts about me:
heart My hair is currently purple!
heart I have an alien tattoo! He's got eyebrows LOL (I'm getting another tattoo on Sunday, but I'm not sure of what. I hope to get a cat tattoo in the future!)
heart I've grown up with cats, there was never a period of time in my life when I didn't have cats.
...........there was something I was going to add but I don't remember and this got way long sweatdrop
Hi and super late welcome, then!
Jeez, if I worked at a crafts store I'd blow the whole paycheck there x.x
I'll have to check out your tumblr! Got any current fav books or all time favorites??
I'm so glad your a part of our guild T^T heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm
salt and caramel
Ok so m new here. Nice to meet you all^.^
I'm Tami and m an Indian girl.
I love cats and anime, they are my life.
I have one 5 months old cat named Matcha/Matchu
I love chatting and random requests and pm's so feel free to come talk to me.
I also draw alil bit and give random freeb art to my friends and strangers. emotion_yatta
welcome! You're avi is just the cutest thing heart ninja  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 pm
BelovedLittle
I'm Clyde, I'm a pansexual/romantic transboy. I'm 18 years old, by the way, and I'm kind of shy. I have a lot of cats. While my mother was never a cat person she always ended up with more and more of them. Sometimes their love is what keeps me going. I really love them. cat_redface
I'm into anime and manga, and I cosplay a little. I'm in a TON of fandoms, though at the moment my top fandoms are Homestuck, Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Steven Universe. I've cosplayed Dipper Pines (who I also have two cosplays for here on Gaia) and Karkat Vantas. I've done a closet cosplay of Gastor from Undertale, as well. There's really not much that's all that interesting about me, aside from that, I guess. cat_redface
I get what you mean, my cats have kept me going through some dark times, too. Those lil fuzzies heart Nice! Cosplay is something I've always classified as a skill, it takes so much effort and work!
I LOVE STEVEN UNIVERSE but I'm super not caught up lmao
Welcome heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:11 pm
I'm so not telling my age.
I do LOVE kitties have 4 here at the house.
2 large kitties 1 medium kitty and 1 small petite kitty.
The medium kitty rules the house with an iron paw!
I do like to talk so I f u feel like talking pm me netime.  

Angelic Chibibelle

Gracious Shapeshifter

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:43 pm
Hello everyone first off I'm warning now I am also a Homestuck fan of Nepeta and Karkat my trollself I like to think of as their wriggler for I'm the Cancer/Leo Cusp a Green blood on the blood hemospectrum and my friends make me grouchy as heck but I love them all and I ship. Any way after that weird shareing I'm Tobi Kaito on gaiaonline here, in real life I go by many names nick name and real name. So real name Everett Gentry, nicknames are Nug, Tobi, Tori, Utsukushi tori (given by father like or older brother like friend [however you wish to see it.] longer version of tori until people felt it was too big a nickname), Big E (Orchestra group nickname for I was the lone Big Bass (base) player so I lead the group if I messed up we all did for Bass are the leaders.), Tortuga (Spanish class after I was woken up 1st period at 6 am my time we had early school.) Gato (Spanish class when I started becoming super cat like as I slept more at home early to be prepared for class.) now Homestuck troll names I got Derzet (taken real life name), Kuliti (taken from my nickname given by a friend who is a father figure Utsukushi tori.) To be honest if any troll name is used I prefer Kuliti I see it as Cool Kitty mashed as a name. cat_whee

Any way ages mentally Child (2-10) real age 23. I had an army of cats I owned in life (max of cool Baby boots (I call her cat mom 1 she passed when I was nine I was super sad.), Scooby Doo (was like Baby boots in owning time but parents sent him away as he was harsh to me I only knew of him from old photos.), Snickerdoodles (ran away when strays came around.), Hermione (mother of Snickerdoodles passed from age), Chance (we found him as a kitten then we gave him back when his real owners showed up for him apparently he ran a long way from home I claim people just wanted a male Calico super rare they are after all.) Pony (lost baby to feline aids cat_crying loved you baby boy at least you enjoyed your first female before the sadness.), Lanzer (He's a stray bobtail I named who shows up and then runs off he had messy hair like Lanzer's old avi on gaia here so he was named Lanzer.), and last my living baby Calico girl Chyanne (I dubbed her cat mom 2 as she wont have me goofing off in life too much and seems to want to teach me hunting and climbing. cat_lol I am all for it teach me the powers of being a cat so I can become a cat themed hero! cat_scream )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:42 pm
Meow every one, it's very nice to meet you cat_3nodding .
My first name is Katy, I am 5 feet tall and I am 25 cat_biggrin . Over the years I have received the nik names Katy Kat, and Kitty, but you guys can call me Katy or just Kat for short cat_4laugh .

I have a beautiful three year old named Sebastian, and an amazing husband named Robbie heart .

I have some what of an obsession with cats, and I guess I have had it for as long as I can remember. I own cat dishes/mugs, oil warmers, shirts, jewelry, stuffed toys, pictures/paintings, pillows, glass figures, Christmas ornaments, tattoos, lol I even have books on cats cat_whee . I love merchandise with cats on it, and my collection has been growing ever since I was a teenager cat_3nodding .

I have three sweet kitties at home their names are Mozart, Marzipan, and Milkshakes, I love them dearly heart . I have always owned a cat, in fact my very first pet growing up was a sweet tabby kitten that I named Tippy Toes cat_4laugh .

I have been on Gaia for a while since about 2005 but I never really got into Guilds or Forums too much until recently. I also have not had a lot of time for Gaia up until recently, and I hope I can keep it this way because I love this site heart .

Dew to the fact that I have been kind of on and off a lot with Gaia in the past, I have not been able to make or keep very many friends. Currently on my friends list I only have about three friends that ever get on any more and only one that regularly talks to me cat_sad . So if there are any members of this guild looking for a friend for games, talking, ect, I'm your kitty Kat cat_wink .

You guys will have to excuse me if I ever seem confused about something if it has to do with the forums or guild, lol I'm still learning them. Feel free to correct or teach me if I am doing something wrong cat_sweatdrop .

Kat M0nster

Professional Marshmallow

8,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:18 am
I am Stardust73 , I am 43 years old and happily married . I have 2 girl cats named stardust and lucky .

music
video games
role playing
friends
dislikes:
rude people
liars
disrespect  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 pm
Hellooo! ^^
I'm Crystal, a 22-year-old female who loves cats (and penguins)! I am currently engaged to my girlfriend of 3 years, and I am pursuing an M.S. in psychology. Our cats are named Oliver and Scar! Both of them were street cats, and one of them was in really terrible condition when we found him. They are both happy, fat, and healthy now! Scar is about a year and 6 months old now; Oliver is almost 2 years old!  

crystalline-efflorescence

Spirited Lightbringer

11,525 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items