Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyamyi

High-functioning Detective

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:02 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Kyamyi
Hi there, my name is Camryn, I am 16 years old and currently the owner of my kitty, Kyoto. I love to read, write, draw and sing. I'm on the volleyball team at school, and I absolutely love it. I don't just like house cats, I have a love for big cats, especially cheetahs, they are my favorite animal over all. My favorite color is red, and my favorite food is pizza, pepperoni pizza.
Love the spelling of the name! I also love felines in general, and heckle yeah pepperoni! emotion_brofist

Yeah I named her after the city in Japan 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:53 am
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Maddy-Mazey

ah gee that sucks i heard and saw video's about that it makes me upset and mad that people do that to poor little animals. they are all 6 months old and they are all cute two are black Persians, ones a black Japanese bobtail, one is black with a touch of vitiligo which has gave her white specks in her fur. the other is black with a white tummy and the last is a munchkin black kitten. also the Halloween event isn't letting me post in it
It should be fixed now, but if it still gives you issues let me know! and right? I get so so sad thinking about it :c
BUT they sound super adorable emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:09 am
Maddy-Mazey

its fixed now and yeah that's why i'm keeping my black cats indoors so nothing bad happens to them until Halloween passes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:41 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Maddy-Mazey

its fixed now and yeah that's why i'm keeping my black cats indoors so nothing bad happens to them until Halloween passes.
That's a good idea! my little black one has always been an inside kitty since I found her after I saw someone literally throw her outta a house!!! > sad I AM STILL SO ANGRY SRY ANYWAY
but If I ever got an inside outside or outside kitty that was black, I would do the exact same i just trust no one T^T
and yay! sorry about that, I had a technical mixup lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:11 am
Maddy-Mazey

my step dad isn't to happy with me keeping 12 black cats in our house most of them are kittens but i think he'll get over it they are not going out doors until November 2 xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Maddy-Mazey

my step dad isn't to happy with me keeping 12 black cats in our house most of them are kittens but i think he'll get over it they are not going out doors until November 2 xd
LOL my dad will have to deal with one of the porch kitties coming inside this winter, too lolol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:44 am
Maddy-Mazey

i'm bringing my 3 legged cat indoors this winter he likes staying out doors more than indoors but for his well being i'm taking him in doors so i can give him his pain meds like hes suppose to take them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm
Hi I'm new!
I have two first names, but I usually use Ann on my social media accounts. It is always left out in real life otherwise.
I'm in my early 20s and come from sunny California.
I like cats and books. My goal one day is to have a personal library in my house and have a cat roaming around like one of those awesome bookstore cats.
Thank you for inviting me to the guild!

About a year and a half ago I finally got a cat and we call him Jojo or Joey. He's a van cat and so social that he will lick and cuddle with new people. All my friends visit me for my cat, not for my company haha.  

Silver von Voltaire

Sparkly Star

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 am
Hello guys!
My name is Tami cat_4laugh and m an extreme cat lover. i dont have any cats as m allergic to their fur cat_emo but i dont miss any opportunity to play with them anytime anywhere! cat_lol
I love emotion_kirakira anime and sweets and lots of cute stuff. I hate rude people and bullies emotion_0A0 .
I love memes too!
lets get along emotion_yatta

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:14 pm
Organic Pixels
Hi I'm new!
I have two first names, but I usually use Ann on my social media accounts. It is always left out in real life otherwise.
I'm in my early 20s and come from sunny California.
I like cats and books. My goal one day is to have a personal library in my house and have a cat roaming around like one of those awesome bookstore cats.
Thank you for inviting me to the guild!

About a year and a half ago I finally got a cat and we call him Jojo or Joey. He's a van cat and so social that he will lick and cuddle with new people. All my friends visit me for my cat, not for my company haha.
Awwwwwh! cats are the best people magnets, sometimes lol
Sounds so cute emotion_kirakira HE IS A CUDDLER?!?! heart
What's your favorite genre of books? I also love them, though it sounds like you have a PASSION for them, while I sit around casually taking a year to finish one sometimes ._. lol dramallama
What's the weather like up there right now?( I know that sounds lame but I am legit curious lol)
WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING 4laugh  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:26 pm
Gotami_chan
Hello guys!
My name is Tami cat_4laugh and m an extreme cat lover. i dont have any cats as m allergic to their fur cat_emo but i dont miss any opportunity to play with them anytime anywhere! cat_lol
I love emotion_kirakira anime and sweets and lots of cute stuff. I hate rude people and bullies emotion_0A0 .
I love memes too!
lets get along emotion_yatta

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Hiii! welcome!
I'm allergic as well, but not severly enough to have to not own any, so I got luckier than others sweatdrop
HECK YEAH PET ALL THE KITTIES!!!
do you have to wash your hands after or anything special? or just can't be living in their furryness 24/7? If you don't mind me being nosy, it's okay to say shush to me ninja
what's your favorite dessert? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:36 pm
Hi I'm Rainbow (I NO TELL NAME) and I joined a few months back. (NO AGE EITHER, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S HAZARDOUS TO POST?) I don't got no job yet, and I adopted to strays last year. One is long hair (out of two in her family.) and her name is Totoro. The other (short hair) is Toki Wartooth. They're sisters, and afraid of new people but really loving. Sadly, their mother was killed and we've never heard of her, and their only other sibling, their brother Rex, has a brain disorder and he limps. sad (((( I guess they are still traumatized, because when we put out these two blankets the knead and suck on them like crazy. So glad I got them...  

girlik

Sexy Wife

9,975 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:22 pm
Rainbow Kawaii Kitten
Hi I'm Rainbow (I NO TELL NAME) and I joined a few months back. (NO AGE EITHER, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S HAZARDOUS TO POST?) I don't got no job yet, and I adopted to strays last year. One is long hair (out of two in her family.) and her name is Totoro. The other (short hair) is Toki Wartooth. They're sisters, and afraid of new people but really loving. Sadly, their mother was killed and we've never heard of her, and their only other sibling, their brother Rex, has a brain disorder and he limps. sad (((( I guess they are still traumatized, because when we put out these two blankets the knead and suck on them like crazy. So glad I got them...
D'awwh!
I have one little kitty that kneads and sucks like that on skin, and I got her from an abusive home so I get what you mean! sounds like they were very lucky kitties <3
LOVE the names!! dramallama  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

big_yellow_taxi

Adored Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:10 pm
O/ Heyo
I'm Taxi, I have a crap tonne of nicknames but byt and taxi are the main ones for Gaia. Um I'm old enough. I have 0 cats, as my parents moved recently and they live with them so I'm ignoring my friends so I can play with their cats haha.
I work full time, bake, game, sleep the usual fun stuff ^.^  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces