Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
♡Name originality contest!♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:12 pm
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

▌May the fallen rest in peace,▌
That;s a lot of kitties! I'd like to learn more about them, be sure to post about them all in the pet subforum. ^^
▌and may the rest fall to pieces.▌

t.t...t...t..t..to b..b...b...be fair, only two of th..th..the..them are still alive, Zaros and Mcgonagall

Awe :c I'm sorry. I didn't know. Poor furbabies.

i..i..i..its f..f..fff.fine, you d..d..d..didn't know.

May the fallen rest in peace,
Still, I didn't mean to upset you. o:
and may the rest fall to pieces.

Y..y..y..y..you didnt u..u..u...upset me though  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 pm
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

That;s a lot of kitties! I'd like to learn more about them, be sure to post about them all in the pet subforum. ^^

t.t...t...t..t..to b..b...b...be fair, only two of th..th..the..them are still alive, Zaros and Mcgonagall

Ohh. The stuttering thru text bit threw me off. ._. I'm glad you're not upset though. c:

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:16 pm
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

Ohh. The stuttering thru text bit threw me off. ._. I'm glad you're not upset though. c:

n..n...n...no, i...i...i'm just extremely s...sh...shy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:54 pm
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

No need to be shy. ^^ Despite my appearance in CB, I'm actually rather nice. Ask Madelyn, she'll tell you. She's known me for years. c:

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:04 pm
Sarcasdick
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

No need to be shy. ^^ Despite my appearance in CB, I'm actually rather nice. Ask Madelyn, she'll tell you. She's known me for years. c:

i..i..i..i can't help it, im extremly shy and timid to ev..ev..everyone i meet at first, so..so..so...so i stutter a bunch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 pm
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick

i..i..i..i can't help it, im extremly shy and timid to ev..ev..everyone i meet at first, so..so..so...so i stutter a bunch.

Awe. Well, just know that I am a safe person and won't harm you. c:

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:07 pm
Sarcasdick
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick
Konekogami Miyu
Sarcasdick

Awe. Well, just know that I am a safe person and won't harm you. c:

i..i...if you say so i think i can trust you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:16 am
Konekogami Miyu
My most Recent Kitties Name is Zaros which is the God of Fate/ambition in the online game known as Runescape, i was trying to think of names for black little fuzzball including Void and all sorts of weird things and just thought that Zaros fit him and it was kind of funny cause in the game there is a black cat named bob who say that he is zar......... or something along the lines and caused alot of fans to speculate this black cat was that god. I also partly chose the name cause names and their meanings somehow end up being similar to the personality of the animal, and i wanted him to be a cat capable of bringing forth his ambition, that and it almost feels like fate that i met him since he is nearly exactly the same personality wise as my black cat that went missing half a year before we got Zaros when we moved so sometimes i think Zaros may be Midnight [the name of the previous black cat] reincarnated.
Awwwh! Thats so sweet that Midnight may have come back to you c:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 am
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
My most Recent Kitties Name is Zaros which is the God of Fate/ambition in the online game known as Runescape, i was trying to think of names for black little fuzzball including Void and all sorts of weird things and just thought that Zaros fit him and it was kind of funny cause in the game there is a black cat named bob who say that he is zar......... or something along the lines and caused alot of fans to speculate this black cat was that god. I also partly chose the name cause names and their meanings somehow end up being similar to the personality of the animal, and i wanted him to be a cat capable of bringing forth his ambition, that and it almost feels like fate that i met him since he is nearly exactly the same personality wise as my black cat that went missing half a year before we got Zaros when we moved so sometimes i think Zaros may be Midnight [the name of the previous black cat] reincarnated.

Whats even stranger is that both of them drool when they are really really happy. Zaros is a sweetheart and follows me everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:37 pm
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu

Whats even stranger is that both of them drool when they are really really happy. Zaros is a sweetheart and follows me everywhere.
How cuuute!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:39 pm
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu

How cuuute!

it is i'd show you a pic of him if i had one on my computer :I  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu

How cuuute!

Awh!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu

How cuuute!

Awh!

I'm pretty sure you'd find him adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:21 pm
My boys do not have really an original name, but I'll post them here.
I'm a huge Marvel fan, so when I was living with roommates they moved out and I was kinda alone, save for one roommate. I asked her if I could see about a couple of cats and she was okay with it. I started looking and I heard one of my co-workers at the time was giving away her accidental litter and the two she had were grey tabbies. Nobody didn't want them and they were destined for the shelter. I said I would take them, and I did.
Unfortunately, Peter was stolen from me and I still see if I can find him, but I'm sure someone took him.

Nonetheless, I still call him my boy. So, my boys are Peter Parker.

Peter
User Image

Parker
User Image

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:05 pm
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu
madelynheston
Konekogami Miyu

How cuuute!

Awh!

I'm pretty sure you'd find him adorable.
I bet I would! he just sounds cute! 3nodding  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces