Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
♡Name originality contest!♡ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:48 pm
How did you come up with the name for your kitty? What name was that again? If Sarcasdick, and I feel it is original enough, you could win 5 million gold! So, tell me your story!(prizes in the future will be bigger don't worry this is just a start-out)
Ends September 1st
Entrants-
Sarcasdick shared with us SnowCat FluffyButt, although she did not want to win for it!
[Konekogami Miyu's current kitty entrant is named Zaros!
Bernadette Rachel's boy's names are Peter and Parker, to combine for an awesome name!
Selphie190's lost love was named Kiara!
Angry Testicular Cancer's furbaby's name is Phoebe!
Cat Sapphire's little gem is named Sapphire!
Snumachu's favorite fluffball is named Taters!
Simply Keira's fluffy critter is named Bug!
~ Aki - Fairy ~'s sweet little girl is named Saphi!
Unemployedkanyewest's kitty-cat is named Magnet!
azCATban's pet is named Sassy!

And the winner is.... *drumroll please!*

Simply Keira with Bug!

Consolation prizes of 5,000 will be sent out to all participants c:
Congratulations! Thank you for making this first contest a success everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:09 am

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't want the gold, give it to another user. I just want to share the story.

So, I got my cat when I was 7. She's white, but with a slight yellow tint.
Mom wanted to name her Snowball, but it's just so cliche, and I didn't want to name her that.
But we stuck with Snowball. She never answered to it. Ever.
One day, she was on the counter, and I said "SnowCat, get your fluffy butt down" and she jumped right down and started meowing at me.
So, I changed her name to SnowCat Fluffybutt.
c:

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 am
Sarcasdick

Mom wanted to name her Snowball, but it's just so cliche, and I didn't want to name her that.
One day, she was on the counter, and I said "SnowCat, get your fluffy butt down" and she jumped right down and started meowing at me.
c:

I didn't even know that, that is just adorable! c:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:37 am
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

http://i62.tinypic.com/33mbevc.jpg

c:

^^
And now you know. ^^
But the real question is:

How did all of your furbabies get their names?

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 am
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

c:

^^
And now you know. ^^

Oh my lord. You have dropped the bomb! I suppose I should include how mine got theirs, eh? Perhaps in another post ._. LOOL so many  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:43 pm
madelynheston
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

c:

^^
And now you know. ^^

Oh my lord. You have dropped the bomb! I suppose I should include how mine got theirs, eh? Perhaps in another post ._. LOOL so many

Well sure, you've got a lot of babies. lol
Unless you wanna just do it in the subforum for the pets. c:

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

c:

^^
And now you know. ^^

That what I think Ima do lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm
madelynheston
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick
madelynheston
Sarcasdick

c:

^^
And now you know. ^^

That what I think Ima do lol

Yay ^^

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm
My most Recent Kitties Name is Zaros which is the God of Fate/ambition in the online game known as Runescape, i was trying to think of names for black little fuzzball including Void and all sorts of weird things and just thought that Zaros fit him and it was kind of funny cause in the game there is a black cat named bob who say that he is zar......... or something along the lines and caused alot of fans to speculate this black cat was that god. I also partly chose the name cause names and their meanings somehow end up being similar to the personality of the animal, and i wanted him to be a cat capable of bringing forth his ambition, that and it almost feels like fate that i met him since he is nearly exactly the same personality wise as my black cat that went missing half a year before we got Zaros when we moved so sometimes i think Zaros may be Midnight [the name of the previous black cat] reincarnated.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:44 pm
Lightkit and Darkkit
My most Recent Kitties Name is Zaros which is the God of Fate/ambition in the online game known as Runescape, i was trying to think of names for black little fuzzball including Void and all sorts of weird things and just thought that Zaros fit him and it was kind of funny cause in the game there is a black cat named bob who say that he is zar......... or something along the lines and caused alot of fans to speculate this black cat was that god. I also partly chose the name cause names and their meanings somehow end up being similar to the personality of the animal, and i wanted him to be a cat capable of bringing forth his ambition, that and it almost feels like fate that i met him since he is nearly exactly the same personality wise as my black cat that went missing half a year before we got Zaros when we moved so sometimes i think Zaros may be Midnight [the name of the previous black cat] reincarnated.

I have another 10 or 11 so cats names i could mention so ill just leave t with these 2.  

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Lightkit and Darkkit
Lightkit and Darkkit

I have another 10 or 11 so cats names i could mention so ill just leave t with these 2.

May the fallen rest in peace,
That;s a lot of kitties! I'd like to learn more about them, be sure to post about them all in the pet subforum. ^^
and may the rest fall to pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 am
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Lightkit and Darkkit

That;s a lot of kitties! I'd like to learn more about them, be sure to post about them all in the pet subforum. ^^

t.t...t...t..t..to b..b...b...be fair, only two of th..th..the..them are still alive, Zaros and Mcgonagall  

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:22 pm
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Lightkit and Darkkit

▌May the fallen rest in peace,▌
▌and may the rest fall to pieces.▌

t.t...t...t..t..to b..b...b...be fair, only two of th..th..the..them are still alive, Zaros and Mcgonagall

Awe :c I'm sorry. I didn't know. Poor furbabies.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Lightkit and Darkkit

i..i..i..its f..f..fff.fine, you d..d..d..didn't know.  

Konekogami Miyu

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 pm
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Sarcasdick
Lightkit and Darkkit
Lightkit and Darkkit

i..i..i..its f..f..fff.fine, you d..d..d..didn't know.

Still, I didn't mean to upset you. o:

♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out