Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eliza Victoire

Powerhungry Businesswoman

18,350 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 am
well i need 68 billions for my dream avatar,and in the last months i only got 500 millions,so any ideas? please  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:45 pm
Appeal to the Chatterbox. If you can handle the randomness, they'll be nice to you. Having your quest in your sig is good too. Random anons gift quest items all the time. c; I'm low on funds atm, but I've been one of thsoe random anons a lot too. IT's fun to do that.  

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:23 pm
For one, do the daily chance. They've put GoFusion charms in it, and upped the gold amount (somewhere between 10k to 123k usually). The charms can sell for ~30m now, which builds up.

Then, vend. Go into the MP, go to "all listings," sort by "just added," and look for things listed cheaply that you can make a decent profit on, or things that are mispriced. You have to be fast for mispriced things, as other vendors are looking for them too, but hardcore vendors will usually pass up things that are 100m or so profit. Then relist the items for a more reasonable price and wait for them to sell. Rinse and repeat. You have to start small, but the more you do it the more your gold builds up, and the more you can keep vending.

It's work, but it turns out results. I had something like 3b on me a few minutes ago. Someone listed something that usually sells for 3.7b for 2.5b. I'll be netting a tidy profit on that just when it sells because I sat and refreshed a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:38 am
daily chances, make a bunch of alts, get the free "invite a friend" rewards from them, take the gold off them and then do the daily chances on them. Easy gold and you make alot more then begging.  

Marcymellow

Golden Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ciiero

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:46 am
Try what Shimo-san said, I would have said Gold Generators but we're sort of supposed to be boycotting them, and they cost GC so....(But your choice) I suggest just hardcore MP vending, like Shimo-san.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 pm
I make gold by submitting avatars into tektek requests that pay gold.
Otherwise I buy items myself with IRL money sweatdrop  

steal_this_username

Devoted Muse

12,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Smooth Operator 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 am
Eliza Victoire
well i need 68 billions for my dream avatar,and in the last months i only got 500 millions,so any ideas? please

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24483369&page=last  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff