View Results

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 pm
So I'm planning to enter something into the Avatar Arena next week under our theme "revolution". This is what I've got so far:
User Image

It's got to do with rising up from the rubble, bruised but alive, determined to not let things end this way.
I like it so far but I still feel it can be improved. So please, give me your comments and suggestions, good and bad, or spoon-feed me nice words, because this is the first time I'll submit anything to the arenas and I'm nervous. If I don't get any feedback I'll submit this as is. Submitted!
Post your outfits too! Whether it's for the same Arena round this outfit's for, or something else in the near future, I'd love to see it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:47 pm
Punktz
So I'm planning to enter something into the Avatar Arena next week under our theme "revolution". This is what I've got so far:
User Image

It's got to do with rising up from the rubble, bruised but alive, determined to not let things end this way.
I like it so far but I still feel it can be improved. So please, give me your comments and suggestions, good and bad, or spoon-feed me nice words, because this is the first time I'll submit anything to the arenas and I'm nervous. If I don't get any feedback I'll submit this as is.
Post your outfits too! Whether it's for the same Arena round this outfit's for, or something else in the near future, I'd love to see it. biggrin

My submissions

Gaia Recolor Artist is currently up for voting xp

I like it. With the avatar arenas, sometimes it's the story that gets people to vote, not just the avatar. Text space is limited in there so you have to make it clear and concise.

Don't get depressed if you get nasty comments either. I have my share of those. Some people have different opinions, while most are either just jealous or down voting others so their friends win. Other than that, there are some good people in there who are willing to give real feedback

I won 3rd place once back in 2006 or 2009, can't remember which. Just for dressing in holiday spirit. cool  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm
You will be fine. I managed to get get lucky and get 4th place during Easter this year. Week 16 I think. Your avi is great.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 am
Gumby Ningata
You will be fine. I managed to get get lucky and get 4th place during Easter this year. Week 16 I think. Your avi is great.

Woohoo thanks mrgreen  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 am
Pwnder

My submissions

Gaia Recolor Artist is currently up for voting xp

I like it. With the avatar arenas, sometimes it's the story that gets people to vote, not just the avatar. Text space is limited in there so you have to make it clear and concise.

Don't get depressed if you get nasty comments either. I have my share of those. Some people have different opinions, while most are either just jealous or down voting others so their friends win. Other than that, there are some good people in there who are willing to give real feedback

I won 3rd place once back in 2006 or 2009, can't remember which. Just for dressing in holiday spirit. cool

Thanks for the feedback and the info about the arenas. I'll try to work up a more heartfelt and tear-jerking description to woo voters. dramallama
BTW I love the description of Gaia Recolor Artist. I voted 5 stars. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 am
Punktz
Gumby Ningata

Woohoo thanks mrgreen
Welcome.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out