Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP]Something About you is special..(Dysmas x Tallulah) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
Tallulah, slowly rose out of the water and padded towards the shore shaking out her pelt to get rid of any lingering water droplets. She was still new to this world and she needed some time to get use to it and familiarize herself with her surroundings. She scanned around with her eyes curious to know who else she would encounter today.

It was a beautiful day the sun was shining and the sun's rays reflected off the surface of the water well. She padded around on the sand observing her surroundings familiarizing herself with everything in it. This was a change from where she started and she had no problems with the new areas or the sight she saw before her.

Tallulah word count:: 1,915
Dysmas Word Count:: 1,745

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

The bright male woke slowly. He could hear the sound of water crashing on the beach and feel the tiny grains of sand shift subtly under him. This was home. The smell of salt flavored the air as he breathed in. Slowly he lifted his head. The rays of the sun pierced his closed eyes. For the first time, Dysmas opened his eyes to take in the world around him.

A pristine beach of white sand was where he lay, and before him blue-green water crashed upon that white sand. The sun outlined a female walking from that water. His eyes moved to the sky behind her before he did a double take. Dysmas blinked and looked back at the female. She was.... indescribable. It was as though this moment was just for her. The sun reflected off droplets on her fur and she looked to be part of the water their colors so near a match.

Bemused the male slowly rose to his feet and smiled. "Hello."  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah's ears flicked forward as she felt the white sand under her shift, it seemed she wasn't the only one here. She shifted her gaze to the where the movement was before letting her eyes take in his pelt, there were no words to describe him. There probably was some words that could describe him but her mind blanked at the sight. She padded over to where he was and stood a small distance away "hello" she said politely.

It seemed she was going to be having some company while she adjusted and adapted to her new home. Only a glimpse of the personality was already shown in her body language and the way she spoke. Her light blue eyes still taking in t the male's gorgeous pelt down to the its finer details to the color combination. This was a sight to wake up to, this male was way too hot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 pm
StarshineAngel01

He realized it was nice to wake up with someone. This place was beautiful, but she made it perfect. Dysmas shook his head with a laugh at himself. He should be a poet. The male flicked his fluffy ears forward as she spoke. He bobbed his head in greeting.

"It sure is lovely here. Would you care to walk with me? I just woke up myself." He gave a grin, realizing how this could be awkward for her. She didn't know him after all. "I'm Dysmas little lady. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 pm
The good part about it was that she wasn't waking up on her own like most did, but seeing him was a sight for sore eyes.She flicked her tail and stared at him intently, something in her heart and her mind told her he was something special to her but she wasn't actually sure what it was. She frowned a little hoping to figure it out sooner or later.

"that it is, but if you ask me...anyone seeing us walking together will think that you are so out of my league" she told him with a small wink. "pleasure to meet you Dysmas, My name is Tallulah" She told him as she did little alarms were ringing in her head telling her that the male would play a huge part in her life.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm
StarshineAngel01

He gave a small start of surprise. "Why would anyone think that?" Dysmas blurted out. The wink she gave hinting that she might be joking, but why would she say that? A bit confused he nodded his head as she gave her name.

"Tallulah. That's a lovely name. If it bothers you you don't have to walk with me. I just thought it'd be nice." Oh how he felt so awkward! Not that there was anyone there to see them if they walked together or not. "I understand if you have somewhere else you might have to be."  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 pm
magnadearel

"they probably would think that because you...are just so...hot and good looking compared to me" she said flushing in slight embarrassment. Totally awkward moment there, she glanced downwards at her paws.

"umm..you know what..forget I said anything" she said slowly starting to turn and head in a different direction before pausing and looking back at him "Thank you, it doesn't bother me as much..I mean like why would I turn down an offer to walk with the hottest guy in here" she quickly said. "and no I don't actually...have anywhere to be..so I don't know why I said that" she said blowing out a breath.She started to fan herself, was it getting hotter or was it just her embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm
StarshineAngel01

Dysmas stared at the female a moment, dumbfounded. She thought he was hot and good looking? It was then that he realized: he'd never seen what he looked like. He coughed and moved a bit closer so he could lift her head up with his paw.

"I think you are gorgeous. Honestly I don't know what I look like," he admitted sheepishly. Looking like she was ready to walk, Dysmas began a slow walk trailing after her. He was quiet a moment, listening to the waves pounding.

"I did not mean to embarrass you Tallulah. Forgive me." He honestly hadn't meant to cause her distress and the idea made him lay his ears back. Dysmas sounded hopeful as he asked, "would you still walk with me then?"  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah blinked in surprise as he lifted her head up with a paw, so she was looking into his golden eyes. As she glanced into them a thought occurred to her, perhaps they were meant to be together.

She looked taken aback a little when he had said he hadn't looked at himself "How can you say that?" she asked him. She lifted a paw tracing where the sunset met the surface of the water on his pelt "the sunset meets here with the water that takes up the bottom half of you, then there's a sting ray here.." she traced the outline of the stingray that was on his thigh. "You should really look at yourself in the water" she told him.

"Its hard not to forgive someone whoes good looking as you" she put in quickly "But yes, I will still walk with you" she stated.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 pm
StarshineAngel01

He glanced down at his brightly colored paws. Dysmas gave her a crooked grin, "because when I opened my eyes you were standing there and I haven't been able to take them off of you yet." He turned his head to follow her descriptions.

"I really don't think it's all that special. You are though Tallulah. Like the color of the water. Would you be my water maiden?" It was stupid to ask. He'd already embarrassed her once already. To get past the moment he gestured faintly with a paw toward the beach and started a slow walk.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am
magnadearel

Tallulah grins "that is sooo..cheesy..but very sweet of you Dysie" She told him with a smile. She flicked her tail to and fro idly, "you know how to make a girl swoon" she said before nuzzling him lightly.

"Well, I think its special. I would love to be your water maiden" she told him with a smile and started to slowly walk down the beach with him."Besides, your pelt coloring suits you and it reminds me of a beautiful sunset, just you know on you" she said gesturing to his physique.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 pm
StarshineAngel01

Dysmas laughed, "how is it cheesy when it's true?" His eyes twinkled mischievously. "Unless of course, cheesy is the new sweet. Well that's good for me since I've never had any practice at it." He swished his tail happily back and forth as he was rewarded with a nuzzle. "Thank you."

Contented he strolled along beside her, admiring the beach, the water, the skies, and her. Something within him told him this was right and would always be so. He tilted his head at her. "Then you'll always have the sunset romantically wherever you are when I'm with you." If she loved his pelt colors, so did he. What more could a girl ask for in always having the perfect sunset at her beck and call?  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah grins "well, technically it isn't cheesy its actually very poetic and romantic" she told him. "Your very welcome" she told him with a smile her own tail flicking to and fro idly.

She strolled beside him happily sparing a glance every once in awhile to his physique, damn was he so good looking. "Well, as long as I'm the only one that ever sees it, I'm happy" she said, then again just her seeing it would be impossible since its literally on his pelt. She continued strolling down the beach enjoying his company and taking in the surroundings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:03 pm
StarshineAngel01

He flicked his ears forward happily. She was pleased with him. Everything was right in his world, tiny as it may be. He paused a moment as a thought struck him. "Why don't we build a home here? Along this beach where we met? I mean if its not too sudden, and if you like this spot."

Dysmas bumped his shoulder fondly against hers. "It will be a sunset for your eyes only." Though others would see his pelt, they really wouldn't see it. He tried not to obviously pose every time he caught her glancing at him.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:11 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah glances around at the area "I think this is a fabulous place to build a home with you Dysmas" she told him with a smile "I think that would be a romantic gesture to start building a home on the beach we met on" she said and nuzzles him.

"well, technically its part of your pelt so really others would be seeing the sunset then again they would be a distance so I'm okay with that" she said and tried not to laugh as she watched him try so hard not to pose when he caught her checking him out. She caught herself before she spared another glance at him "Sorry...I must seem creepy looking at you every so often...you just look really hot" she said muttering the last part quietly before flushing a dark pink.

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff