Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
✿┇ off pudding: a weight loss journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheer me on? c:
  + 1 cheer
View Results

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 pm
✿┇ off pudding: a weight loss journal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxINTRODUCTION

hello and welcome to ✿┇ off pudding: a weight loss journal. this is a journal for moi, the dancing duckling. you are welcome to post here, but please only post positive comments. c: tips, tricks, recipes, websites, ect. are also welcome and highly encouraged!

ahem. so, my name is katie and i will be a senior in high school this year. over my years in high school, i have had various health issues. i was on a medication for a while that made me lose weight. because of that, i started eating unhealthily, and not feeling that i needed to exercise. the beginning of sophomore year, i was taken off said medication, but i still maintained my bad eating and exercising habits. i understand that it's normal to gain weight in high school because you are still growing, but according to my doctor i am in danger of getting diabetes. diabetes is very common in my family, and so that scared me a little bit. in addition, some other events have occurred recently, forcing me to take a good look at how i'm living and thinking. i don't just want to be skinny, i want to be fit, and healthy. i want to think healthier, and feel healthier. it's time for a change!

that being said, let's hop back to freshmen year for a second. here is a photo of me from then (ignore the person in the background). it's not a full body shot, but my face is clear, and a lot thinner and my skin is healthier looking. i was around 120 lbs. with a bmi of 22.7 which is entirely healthy. this is a recent photo my friend took of me for his photography class (yeah, i'm floating ~). here, i am 187 lbs. and have a bmi of 35.3 which is not only unhealthy, but in the obese range. it's unhealthy and puts me at risk of a ton of health issues, and in addition it's not fun for my self esteem.

i've decided it's time to make some changes. they might be small. they might be slow. it might be hard. but i need to do it, and i can do it. not only for looks, but so that i can feel great, and so i can get my health in check. i want a long life of health, and to feel positive and awesome every single day. i just have to remember that a change is a change, no matter how small.

i can do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSTATS

current weight 187 lbs.
current bmi 35.3

goal weight 110 lbs.
goal bmi 20.8

weekly weigh in one: saturday, august 2
weight 189
bmi 35.7

weekly weigh in two: insert date here
weight
bmi  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:31 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPHOTO GALLERY

motivational photos and photos of my progression go here c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxACCOMPLISHMENTS

any cool accomplishments of mine go here c:  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:34 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLINKS/COOL STUFF

blogilates  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRESERVED

in case i need it c:  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRESERVED

in case i need it c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm
✿┇ entry one: saturday, july 26
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxACHY/TIRED/DEHYDRATED

breakfast 12:04 p.m.
watermelon (32 oz.)
water (3 cups)

notes: wow i woke up late o no i don't have much time to work out because i have a ton of errands to do before going to work. i am determined to eat super healthy today though c:

lunch 3 p.m.
2 burritos (vegetarian chicken and beans, salsa, cheese and lettuce)

notes: i'm so full! but in a good way c: i feel energetic and happy today ~ i have to go to work in a few so no time for workout right now o no maybe when i get home if i'm not too tired? also put some coconut oil in my hair before i showered and it's so smooth and silky...plus it smells wonderful!

dinner 10 p.m.
baby carrots
luna bar
pop chips

late dinners aren't great i know...but i just got off of work so this was the earliest i could have eaten ;;o no and i know it wasn't the healthiest either, i'm just so exhausted that i couldn't cook. at least it's healthy-ish snack food? and all the walking around and lifting today counts as some exercise i guess.

today has been pretty good. this is the healthiest i've eaten in a while, believe it or not. i'm gonna try to exercise a little bit tomorrow, but i have a jam packed day with church, a stuco car wash and then work...so i'll try! but i'm proud of myself for being health conscious today, and having a positive mind set c: go me!  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 am
✿┇ entry two: sunday, july 27
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGROGGY/TIRED/ACCHY/LAZY/SICK

breakfast
none, i didn't wake up in time

notes: i let myself sleep in and missed church o no

lunch 12 p.m.
burrito (vegetarian chicken and beans, salsa, cheese and lettuce)

notes: full. feel groggy and tired. i wish i had more time to sleep and stuff...at least the car wash was cancelled so i can have more relaxing time.

snacks 2:30 p.m.
greek yogurt with honey

yummy snack c: i have to work soon so i don't want to eat too much in case of cramps o no but it's a healthy and nice snack <333 go me!

dinner 8 p.m.
package of chips ahoy cookies
carrots
2 luna bars

notes: ok so yeah...i ate a whole package of cookies during my time at work. so it was over the span of 8 hours, but still. not good. i think it was because i hadn't eaten a ton before work, so i was super hungry and the carrots weren't tiding me over. at least i ate earlier than yesterday because i got to go on break today. those cookies definitely made me sick though.

today wasn't that big of a success. ate a package of cookies and didn't drink enough water. and no exercise, besides me having to run around for work. will try to exercise tomorrow. still proud of myself for not beating myself up over the cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 am
✿┇ entry three: monday, july 28
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHAPPY/STILL SICK

breakfast

notes: i let myself sleep in again, my family just came home last night so i was up pretty late and stuff. i need to start waking up earlier ;;>.>

lunch 1 p.m.
burrito (vegetarian chicken and beans, salsa, cheese and lettuce)
hershey bar

notes: been eating like the same things for the last few days. i bought a lot of burrito stuff when i went shopping. i'm like 80% full, so not super groggy. kinda mad at myself for eating that hershey bar, but hey that's life. i'll just have to eat healthier the rest of the day!

dinner
chocolate chip cookie
4 lasagna rolls
1 package mini reeces bites
1 nacho lunchable

notes: just stop katie. you suck. >.>

tf is wrong with you? tomorrow eat healthier and drink more water stupid! it seems like whenever you hang out with friends you get off track because they eat so unhealthily. stick to your own path! just because they eat poorly doesn't mean you can or should! and now you feel sick don't you? you should know better. your body can't handle all that s**t!  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm
✿┇ entry four: tuesday, july 29
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHAPPY/STILL SICK

breakfast

notes: forever sleeping in...

lunch 1 p.m.
none

notes: forgot to eat o no

dinner
chocolate chip cookie
salad
reeces bar
french fries

notes: just stop katie. you suck. >.>

snack
greek yogurt
pasta

notes: mmmm yogurt ~ & ok so pasta isn't a snack...

drink more water  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 pm
✿┇ entry five: wednesday, july 30
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPEPPY

breakfast
omelet (cheese, 4 eggs)
4 biscuits

notes: mmm food. so unhealthy.

lunch 1 p.m.
none

notes: forgot to eat. bleh.

dinner
salad
black bean burger
cookies
lasagna rolls

notes: the salad was good. lasagna rolls not so much. stop eating pasta!

katie, you eat too much pasta. eat more fresh s**t.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm
✿┇ entry six: thursday, july 31
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMEH

breakfast
none, slept in

notes: summer time sleep in ~

lunch 1 p.m.
pancakes with syrup
omelet (4 eggs, 3 slices of cheese)
vernors

notes: tf you drinking pop for? stahp.

dinner
pizza rolls
1/2 culvers veggie burger
1/2 culvers basket onion rings
concrete mixer
coconut water

notes: stahppppp. you suck so much. start eating healthier.

start working out, and stop eating so many carbs. you really suck at this whole fitness thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 am
✿┇ entry seven: friday, august 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSORE

breakfast
none

notes: so much neck pain i couldn't move today. didn't feel like making breakfast.

lunch 1 p.m.
pizza rolls
yogurt prezals

notes: laid in bed all day with my bad neck. couldn't move. ;________;

dinner
pizza

notes: yeah i know. super bad.

i couldn't work out today. my neck was so bad i couldn't move it. ugh.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:02 am
✿┇ entry eight: saturday, august 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSORE

breakfast
none

notes: didn't wake up on time. neck still hurting so badly.

lunch 12 p.m.
6 oz. greek yogurt
loooots of fruit salad

notes: yum yum c:

snacks
hot sauce chips
strawberry shortcake rolls

notes: meh. work food.

dinner
ice tea
carrots

notes: not too shabby c:

okkkk so not too bad today. my neck still hurts badly though, so no work out for me today.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff