Reply IDonate2U
Hello, hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lecriver Avec Moi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 am
I'm new to Gaia and my avatar doesn't exactly do a bombastic job at hiding that. >.< That said, collecting gold on this site is a more difficult job than I anticipated. ^_^;; I'm doing what I can, and in the mean time I would love any donations that anyone would like to offer! Anything and everything is welcomed and greatly appreciated! Whether it's gold or items, I'd be willing to take whatever it is you may be willing to part with. c:

Thank you so much to those generous souls sitting on gold or cash that they just don't know what to do with, ahaha! I'm also very willing to accept friend requests, should anyone wish to add me! I'm terribly boring and can't promise to offer much as to save you from potential disappointment, but I'm here!

Also, just as a last note, I would absolutely love a genderbender potion, if anyone happens to want to donate one! Thanks again, everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 am
daily chance gives away decent items per day. being new to this site when the marketplace is so wild, make you wanna scream. scream

welp hi derr.

HUGS  

ladyfry

Magnetic Lover

19,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lecriver Avec Moi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm
ladyfry

Thank you! And hello! -hugs-!!!