Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP]Thick as Thieves?! [Alani x Nark] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

It was....a beautiful day. The perfect kind of day where the sky was blue and littered with puffy white clouds and the sun....the sun was what made it a perfect kind of day on the beach. The water lapped up over the moist sand to greet the female b'alam that was sitting there with a length of string drawn from one palm tree to the next holding up finished necklaces and bracelets of shells and pearls.

Those items were shiny and in this sunny day...they shown like stars during daylight! They were the pride and joy of Alani. Being that she was away from the colony she joined as the crafter for them, she had left to gather more material from the sea so that she could share them in the colony. They would be so glad to have new lovelies to collect!

For now Alani was working diligently until she stood up to stretch. Maybe she ought to take a break. After all there was no one else around that would bother her trinkets and shiny bobbles. Alani trotted over to the sea to take a short dip to refresh her body for a bit.

Alpaca Chobi
I hope it was alright! ><

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 pm
krusnik05
ITS PERFECTO!

Nark had been originally just setting out for a walk along the beach. That was until the glittering shimmer of something on the sands had caught his attention. Up ahead, a female seemed to have a whole lot of shiny stuff collected.

Perfect.

All of it was in one place he could collect and he could run off with it. Even more perfect was the fact the female didn't seem to be watching her stuff all that much.

A sly grin spread across Nark's maw.

At least currently, there didn't seem to be any kind of obstacle in the males way from just taking the stuff. So, thats what Nark was going to do. He confidently strolled up to where the shinies were and started to pick them up, including the necklace. It wasn't like this female was going to care. Right?  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 pm
The sea water caressed through the orange and black stripped fur coat of Alani that had made her a rather oddball of her tribe. It was one of the reasons that left a tiny sad mark in her heart because everyone else she has seen, from a distance of course, didn't look like her bold and eye catching colors. Stepping from the waves she shook out the water but still the waves around try to drag her back into it's playful embrace.

Chuckling Alani was not going to allow that. It was only a dip to relax and refresh herself. When she looked up however there was someone blue.....taking her things! Eyes widening and froze on the spot Alani couldn't believe that someone would be touching her precious items without first asking!!! Alani wasn't greedy at all! In fact she carried her trinkets and offered them to someone as little gifts from the Water tribe.

Shaking the paralysis, she gave a sharp shout. "Hey! HEY!!! Those are mine you thief! Leave them alone and you can go without a scratch!" Alani bounded up to catch this male and stop him from taking her hard crafted shinies!

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 am
krusnik05

Nark had gingerly been picking off the shiny things from Alani's collection. He didn't even realize the female had caught him in the act until she'd spoken up. Slowly, the male turned his head to look at the female. He was quite unfazed by the threats. Possibly, because he got threatened a lot.

"Hrmmmm what? " He turned his head toward the crimson coated female. "But I swear. I didn't know these were yours. I simply thought they'd been abandoned here on the beach. So I thought to my self. Why not take them some place where they can be gazed upon? I merely thought I was helping." There was a sly grin across his maw. Nark was lying. He knew that these trinkets were not out for the taking.

The males tail twitched softly in the sand.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Alani came up and stopped, dripping wet from her swim and gave a glower at the male. Really? Like really? Alani hoped that this male didn't take her for a fool because that wasn't very nice! Growling low she walked slowly towards him, calm and collected.

"If I were just awakened I would probably believe that but considering that I have a couple months since that point, I think I know a thief and a liar when I see one. Now put those trinkets and my necklace back. They aren't finished and aren't for you. If you wanted something all you have to do is ask and I will happily give them to you. Stealing my hard crafted work is not right......What is your name?" It was a rather random question while she was scolding this male.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:08 pm
krusnik05

(( Sorry ; v ; I can be a derpy slow rper some times))

The lie had been worth the try. Ah well. Nark started to put the trinkets back. All but one shell he did his best to conceal under his paw. The B'alam had a problem with stealing. That was for sure.

He didn't so much feel bad for his deeds as much as he was a bit down on him self being caught. He'd been overly cocky and now he was caught. A mistake he really shouldn't have been making.

"You caught me." He gave her a wide grin. "I couldn't help but want to pocket such fine craftsmanship though. As for my name..." The blue water tribesman paused, "Why do you want to know?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Nuuu! It's alright loves. No rush I totally understand that life gets in the way. It's happening to me lately and I'm sorry for that

Alani watched the male put her things back inventorying each item off on her head and then laughed at the male gently. "Well I am making your acquaintance and for another I want to know the name of the thief who is holding back one of my trinkets. Plus I'll give you mines out of respect." The female walked towards Nark and stared at him. "So? What is it Mister Grinning Thief?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:40 pm
krusnik05
I love you Krus <3

Nark didn't even look skeptical.

"Nark. At least that was the name in my head when I awoke. Probably what I go by. Yeah I think it fits." He shrugged. "I like it at least." The male paused and eyed the female for a bit.

"Okay now it is your turn to tell me yours." He gave her a slick smile.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 pm
Alpaca Chobi
I love you more!

Alani blinked at the male and tilted her head to the side. Nark? Well it was better than calling him thief which wasn't very nice and the last thing this female wanted to be was nice. Even better he was cooperating with her to say his name. Smiling at Nark she came forward then walked past him to check on her trinkets and to take a mental accountability of them. "It's nice to meet you Nark. My name is Alani." She looked over at him with a wide smile. "Now come here I want to show you something."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 pm
krusnik05
D 8 OH REALLY!?

The name exchange was complete and now the two were even. Nark wasn't exactly sure if he should continue talking or not when the female offered him to come over. The male blinked a moment letting a look of confusion settle in on his features.

"You're not trying to trick me or something? " Nark didn't readily trust easily. Probably because he was a trickster and a thief him self. The male wasn't to be trusted so as a result, he did not trust others.

"What is it you want to show me?" He wasn't about to budge before finding out what it was he would be seeing.... if there was a thing to be seen. The male sat in defiance letting his untrustful nature get the better of him.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Yes.... >> Is this no good? v.v

Alani sighed deeply and shook her head. "I would have tricked you already which I haven't the faintest idea how to do it so no worries. I'll let you keep your profession of tricking." She teased then shook her head once more stepping away to point at the spot she wanted him to see.

The spot in reference was on a line hanger, like a clothes hanger but much smaller and only for necklaces and bracelets to be held. "I had a special necklace here. Everything else is back but this one. Do you truly want to keep it?" If so then he had to give it back first so she can do the awesomely lame action of giving it back to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 pm
krusnik05
Oh no its very good : D

She would have tricked him already? Nark was sure she was right. What would the point be to drag out a trick like this unless she really really was sadistic. Nark chewed on that thought for a moment still skeptically looking at this female. She seemed legit.

Nark looked down at the necklace. Would he give it back and be the bigger b'alam or would he try to take it with him? Even Nark was unsure what it was he wanted to do. So he decided to ask a simple question first to help him decide.

"What exactly makes this necklace of yours so special? Does it hold power or is it worth a lot because it holds some rare sort of material? Just curious." Just curious indeed.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 am
Alpaca Chobi
Then....*sends love in truck loads* XD

Alani blinked that Nark, surprised by the question. Sitting down the calm female looked thoughtful rather than annoyed when she had every right to be. This male had been about to make of with her creations that were made from dried and roped seaweed, shells, pearls and shark teeth among other things.

Did they hold power? No but then if the wearer liked them so much then that was the power. Were they made of rare materials? No as all those things could be found anytime. Yet what exactly made the necklace so special? It was that Alani made it.

Smiling gently at Nark the young b'alams ears flickered at her delight. It's not made from rare material or have powers...It's special because I put time into making it so pretty that even you are holding onto it." Which would be rather selfish of her if she held it from Nark. "Is there a reason why you don't want to let it go?" Now it was Alani's turn to be curious

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:38 am
krusnik05
i am so late at tags omg

Superior craftsmanship was enough to impress Nark.

"Ah. So you put your time in to it. Its talent then. You're very talented." Nark gave her a quick flash of a smile. "Talent is reason enough for me not to want to let this necklace go."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:35 pm
Alpaca Chobi
It's all good loves

Alani glowered at Nark. He couldn't keep her necklace! Sighing softly she shook her head and held out her paw some more. "Then I can make you one special for you. That way you don't have to let the new one go and this pretty one can come back to me." She said....trying not to smile back at the flash of Nark's own.  
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff