Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Please check out this thread to give some input on our upcoming guild event!
User Image
6/30/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
Gaia Stuff!
Cash Shop
There were 2-4 Bundles released that contained a few high end items.
There have realized a bunch of new Limited items Most of which are recolors of each other.

Gold Generators

We are up to 135bil being pumped out. (Thats a 30bil jump from last week)

Club Verge Sales

As usual Verge for the most part is quite. Since they realized it wasn't a money maker.

Gold shop releases

Silly Me forgot Cross Stitch got an animal update.

Guild Stuff!
There isn't much going on within the guild as always we are looking for feedback on what you think of Gaia's actions. And Idea's how to keep the fight bruining. So if you have any idea please feel free to bring them up with me or any of the other mods here in the Gaia Rev Guild.
Be on the look out Next month for our Guild Summer CookOut Event (More details to come as the month goes on)
Please check out this thread to give some input on our upcoming guild event!
If I missed anything I am sorry.
Please inform me and I will gladly add or fix what I wrote. Thank you and Hope too see you around the guild.I hope everyone weekend went well <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 pm
Did we already discuss the T OS changes last week? I can't remember... any way, the TOS was changed confused  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 pm
I think it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Yea it was in last weeks thread xD  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 pm
Izzy Derp

So the people who are supposed to be pumping out Gold Shop Summer Updates are being orchestrated by idiots, apparently!?
Considering that Gambino's Outfitters is unable to get an overdue heavy-duty updating, and it was a mistake killing out Gambino if they knew this would happen, that simplifies things well enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm
Javier Cross
Izzy Derp

So the people who are supposed to be pumping out Gold Shop Summer Updates are being orchestrated by idiots, apparently!?
Considering that Gambino's Outfitters is unable to get an overdue heavy-duty updating, and it was a mistake killing out Gambino if they knew this would happen, that simplifies things well enough.

Huh?  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm
Javier Cross
Izzy Derp

So in other words.... This means we won't be seeing any more gold shop updates for good, or what? I'm a bit lost here. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Izzy Derp

So in other words.... This means we won't be seeing any more gold shop updates for good, or what? I'm a bit lost here. confused

That's what I wanna know, either way the lack of Summer Gold Shop updates are nothing less than an insult to public intelligence and personally a Herculean Test of my Patience, really.  

Javier Cross

Catalyste

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm
Javier Cross
Izzy Derp

Umm, that's actually a distinction between real-world issues and a fictional character. Gambino being killed off has nothing to do with Sasha's shop getting updated.

But I think a lot of people were merely hoping that the gold shop updates they did get were the mini updates for the World Cup.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:30 pm
Catalyste
Javier Cross
Izzy Derp

Umm, that's actually a distinction between real-world issues and a fictional character. Gambino being killed off has nothing to do with Sasha's shop getting updated.

But I think a lot of people were merely hoping that the gold shop updates they did get were the mini updates for the World Cup.

It may as well qualify as foreshadowing in my eyes as it is, really.

Either way I don't think they're doing any gold shop updates so either way we look at it, too much of it is too moot a point for anyone's tastes.  

Javier Cross

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:42 pm
Happy Monday everyone! I haven't been on much today but the announcement will be going out now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 pm
I've been noticing a lot of announcements that are generally about 'this item is still here' or 'only x amount of time before it leaves!'.

I think they're really starting to feel the effects of users not buying Gcash items.

Also, ever since we reached that 50 tril goal, I'm waiting patiently for them to keep their end in fulfilling those tiers.

For instance, the beach party at Gold Beach. I've heard that they were planning to take down zOMG for a while, and I figured that the reason would be if they planned to actually implement the beach party inside the game.

Unless they meant like doing something in a different Flash space...I don't know. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up.  

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150

Xerixa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Eww...just saw the announcement for a gold gen for a max payout of 150 billion...

But I agree with you, Charismatic. It seems that they are getting desperate and are using more spam-y methods to get our attention and possibly buy stuff.

Speaking of the Beach party though...has anyone checked the mod update thingy? Because I scanned it and there is a July 2nd entry about a beach party...and it has a link that no longer works.

You don't think they already had the party without us, do you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:30 pm
I don't think the party has started yet.

Or if it will. xp  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

astroblook

Divine Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:01 pm
Xerixa

Eww...just saw the announcement for a gold gen for a max payout of 150 billion...

But I agree with you, Charismatic. It seems that they are getting desperate and are using more spam-y methods to get our attention and possibly buy stuff.

Speaking of the Beach party though...has anyone checked the mod update thingy? Because I scanned it and there is a July 2nd entry about a beach party...and it has a link that no longer works.

You don't think they already had the party without us, do you?

No, the link just sent you to the page to add to the goldsink for the event, not to the beach party itself

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff