Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What's made YOU smile? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
thanks! Last night, I had a dream that made me smile. It starred Will Smith in a Men In Black movie not yet released or advertised of being made.

The movie was about a 5 year old girl whose parents were so rich that they built for her a water park complete with water slides. But, the life guards they hired were good for nothing aliens who were looking for an excuse to cause trouble. There were a total of 100 water slides and since K was no longer around, it was up to J to beat the aliens while entertaining the 5 year old. The parents had an important function to go to, and that's why J was hired, besides the fact that it was discovered that the life guards at each slide was a rogue alien who gets blasted.

All in all, the girl is entertained and J gets to bust some nasty creatures.

So, a fun movie all within my mind and obviously it made me smile.

mrgreen Sounds like a fun movie!

If only others could have seen it...oh well. speaking of movies, I saw the Lord of the Rings, which made me smile.. and kind of emotional too.

That's a time commitment - I've seen them once, all except the last Hobbit movie. Very enjoyable!

I've seen them all. My adventure last night made me smile. Spice girls, Rock Howard, and my husband Terry in a concert with the stars production. Rock was on keyboards, Terry on lead guitar, and the spice girls and I were on vocals.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:25 pm
Sounds fun! Here's mine  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:26 am
I found my old pink plastic Little Mermaid lunchbox in my mom's kitchen cabinet. It's gotta be at least 20 years old now... do they still make lunch boxes like that?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:12 pm
@ Goldine: Love it!

Different...Very.
I found my old pink plastic Little Mermaid lunchbox in my mom's kitchen cabinet. It's gotta be at least 20 years old now... do they still make lunch boxes like that?

Oh yes! I got one for my little girl some years ago, but hers was Barbie which didn't interest you, so we took pictures of her favorite characters and redecorated it every year. rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:17 am
JoyRose
@ Goldine: Love it!

Different...Very.

Oh yes! I got one for my little girl some years ago, but hers was Barbie which didn't interest you, so we took pictures of her favorite characters and redecorated it every year. rofl

Running a load of dishes made me smile as well as the movie Major League: Back to the minors.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:12 pm
@JoyRose: That sounds like a great family project! I hope her friends loved it as much as I'm sure she did

Going through my old closet, I found a picture I drew in school of my stepdad seated on the sofa, looking at me with his hand outstretched with a remote. The caption says, "95% of the time when I come down the stairs, this is how my dad looks." More than 10 years later, he's still the predictable couch potato. Only now he's in a La-Z-Boy  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:33 pm
Different...Very.
@JoyRose: That sounds like a great family project! I hope her friends loved it as much as I'm sure she did

Going through my old closet, I found a picture I drew in school of my stepdad seated on the sofa, looking at me with his hand outstretched with a remote. The caption says, "95% of the time when I come down the stairs, this is how my dad looks." More than 10 years later, he's still the predictable couch potato. Only now he's in a La-Z-Boy

Haha! My hubby is the same way!

New smile: How Christmas Should Be - wish I could afford to do this - sounds fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:27 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.

New smile: How Christmas Should Be - wish I could afford to do this - sounds fun!
I showed my mom. She said, "trash."  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

She'd throw away a free gift rather than giving it away?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

She'd throw away a free gift rather than giving it away?

Don't let it get you down, Diff. Some moms they are neat freaks and they do not appreciate the fact that something they think is trash can actually be a treasure. I dunno how many episodes of American Pickers I have seen, but each one fascinates me because these two guys are always looking for old junk that turns out to be real treasures.

The last one I seen was about a really old like early 1900s old, Harley Davidson motor that the one guy wanted for his collection to put it onto something he was building, in other words one guy's trash was going to become another guy's treasure. The catch was, the guy who wanted the motor had to trade a bunch of other Harley treasures for equal value.

So, that's the newest smile for me. Memories of a good show that I saw two weeks ago. The second newest smile was with the help of someone's nightmare description, the anticipation of whether or not that one would think about turning it into a blockbuster drama, which not only helps her, but entertains movie lovers everywhere.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:07 pm
I saw two ladybugs on this sunny day, and two Duran Duran songs came on the radio smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:46 pm
I tripped on the sidewalk but didn't fall. I laughed for about 10 seconds  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Different...Very.
I tripped on the sidewalk but didn't fall. I laughed for about 10 seconds

Laughter is good for the body and the soul! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:15 pm
The Hallelujah Chorus by the Morman Tabernacle Choir

Pachelbel Canon in D  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:53 pm

My nephew Nova made me smile today. He was running around with a toy on wheels. The toy looks like a child version of a stroller meant for stuffed animals.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff