Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What's made YOU smile? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:01 pm
Thinking about the advertisement for World of Warcraft's Legion expansion and in particular the "Level 100 or bust" youtube video.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 am
JoyRose
Devit
Most negative things make me smile and people getting rekt in games for example: "You cant touch this"

User Image

Aw Devit - put on a happy face! biggrin

Dat is mah happy face! biggrin Look at her get outplayed and destroyed it's hilarious.  

Devit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:46 am
Devit
JoyRose
Devit
Most negative things make me smile and people getting rekt in games for example: "You cant touch this"

User Image

Dat is mah happy face! biggrin Look at her get outplayed and destroyed it's hilarious.

If that was you getting destroyed over and over, would you be happy or upset?

I am smiling because I just had a shower and now I am clean.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:06 am
empress dee
Devit
JoyRose
Devit

User Image

If that was you getting destroyed over and over, would you be happy or upset?

I'm happy specifically because it's not me. lol c":  

Devit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:32 pm
empress dee

Devit

Ah yes, I like being clean, too! Such a lovely feeling.
Devit, why do you like watching her get destroyed? Is there a deeper story there, or do you just like watching the fire works?

Speaking of "booms" - I'm smiling because I spent yesterday with my dad, lunch and the latest Bond flick with lots of booms and fun. Good times!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Devit

Ah yes, I like being clean, too! Such a lovely feeling.
Devit, why do you like watching her get destroyed? Is there a deeper story there, or do you just like watching the fire works?

Speaking of "booms" - I'm smiling because I spent yesterday with my dad, lunch and the latest Bond flick with lots of booms and fun. Good times!

Nah i just find it hilarious. No story. xD

Edit: Maybe i'm just feeling how i would feel if i pulled off what that zed just did. c":  

Devit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:35 pm
Devit
Maybe i'm just feeling how i would feel if i pulled off what that zed just did. c":

Oh yes! I'm a big fan of winning whatever game I'm playing, too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:39 pm
JoyRose
Devit
Maybe i'm just feeling how i would feel if i pulled off what that zed just did. c":

Indeed. I wouldn't say i'm a sore loser but i have literally thrown a laptop out the window before.. xD  

Devit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:41 pm
Devit
JoyRose
Devit

Indeed. I wouldn't say i'm a sore loser but i have literally thrown a laptop out the window before.. xD

I was a horrible loser as a kid, but now I enjoy the play more than the win (although the win is more fun than to lose).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 am
JoyRose
Devit
JoyRose
Devit

I was a horrible loser as a kid, but now I enjoy the play more than the win (although the win is more fun than to lose).

Today, what made me smile is that I got most of my Christmas shopping done despite it being so frigid outside.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 am
empress dee
JoyRose
Devit
JoyRose
Devit

Today, what made me smile is that I got most of my Christmas shopping done despite it being so frigid outside.
You go girl! I haven't really even started! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Devit
JoyRose
Devit

You go girl! I haven't really even started! sweatdrop

thanks! Last night, I had a dream that made me smile. It starred Will Smith in a Men In Black movie not yet released or advertised of being made.

The movie was about a 5 year old girl whose parents were so rich that they built for her a water park complete with water slides. But, the life guards they hired were good for nothing aliens who were looking for an excuse to cause trouble. There were a total of 100 water slides and since K was no longer around, it was up to J to beat the aliens while entertaining the 5 year old. The parents had an important function to go to, and that's why J was hired, besides the fact that it was discovered that the life guards at each slide was a rogue alien who gets blasted.

All in all, the girl is entertained and J gets to bust some nasty creatures.

So, a fun movie all within my mind and obviously it made me smile.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:39 am
empress dee
thanks! Last night, I had a dream that made me smile. It starred Will Smith in a Men In Black movie not yet released or advertised of being made.

The movie was about a 5 year old girl whose parents were so rich that they built for her a water park complete with water slides. But, the life guards they hired were good for nothing aliens who were looking for an excuse to cause trouble. There were a total of 100 water slides and since K was no longer around, it was up to J to beat the aliens while entertaining the 5 year old. The parents had an important function to go to, and that's why J was hired, besides the fact that it was discovered that the life guards at each slide was a rogue alien who gets blasted.

mrgreen Sounds like a fun movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee

If only others could have seen it...oh well. speaking of movies, I saw the Lord of the Rings, which made me smile.. and kind of emotional too.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:06 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

If only others could have seen it...oh well. speaking of movies, I saw the Lord of the Rings, which made me smile.. and kind of emotional too.

That's a time commitment - I've seen them once, all except the last Hobbit movie. Very enjoyable!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff