Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What's made YOU smile? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:27 am
A Multitude of Smiles

At the end of November, the laptop I share with my Significant Other was dying -- the battery wasn't holding charge, even when plugged in.

We were able to take advantage of the Black Friday sale to get a brand new laptop at a great price. Our favorite technical advisor came to help set this new one up, and gave advice on how to keep our online experiences safe + secure.

Unfortunately I did not write down my Gaia passwords for my accounts from Firefox before my old laptop completely died.

So, I created this new account -- Clove Boheme -- as an OC, just in time for some neat Gaia Festive activities. (Modmas was a favorite of mine ❤️)

My biggest smile~ On Thursday, January 6, with the help from Dean @ Gaia Support I was able to get my original BatChic account back -- the one I've had since 2006. cat_3nodding

User Image
How BatChic the Fae looked in 2006, before getting her fairy wings. (Art by me.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:51 pm
Today the local band on cable television is playing familiar Celtic music in time for St. Patrick's Day and this is making me smile. cat_mrgreen  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:22 pm
I received a sweet greeting card from my sister, today, with an embossed puffy sticker of a cute owl on the back of the envelope, with the words, "Sent by Owl Mail." cat_wink heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:37 pm
I'm getting a little bit more excited as the season warms up in my area (last frost date is in April). My in-house plants are in dire need of help, so I've been slowly planning out how to go about it. Been getting larger pots, fertilizers, and locating where they're gonna be in the garden as the sun shines more. A lot of tips and tricks can be easily required, if not bought at very low price. whee  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Witch of Rokkenjima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 am
I'm getting a new drawing tablet soon! I'll be able to start making avatar edits again. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:05 pm
Going shopping for clothes with my sister and getting my own understanding of how life works. Don't ask about those thoughts on life it will go over your head.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:24 pm
I got a new blue jays hat today and I love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:57 pm
Lanzer is expecting his baby today. Easter baby sweet child~ Hope all goes well for his family. heart  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

CrumblePie

Adored Sweetheart

9,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:53 pm
I quit my job. That made me smile!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:35 pm
Listening to Youtube and having a flood of fun dream memories. Okay, Footloose wasn't a fun memory (rather disturbing actually), but Ghostbusters was a fun one.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:41 pm
Spending time with my Beloved.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:48 am
Dug up some red potatoes today. They came out a lot bigger this time (medium) than the last (baby-sized potatoes). Will see what my last potato plant will yield after few more weeks.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:59 am
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I am thankful to have today off for family.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:24 am
a pen pal sent me a book of stamps for christmas and a good friend sent me 35.00 dollars for a christmas gift heart  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:06 am
Having a box delivered to the wrong address isn't surprising, especially given how similar the addresses are, and the two locations are mere blocks apart... I am glad to just get up and return the box to the rightful owner. I know the owner is an elderly, so she can't just keep on coming by my place to pick up her box when the problem is on the delivery person to begin with.

By no means do I hate on the delivery person. I know I have poor sense of directions myself, and I admire all the hard work they do. If they have to deliver home appliances that weighs as heavy as themselves, if not more, then all the more respect to them.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff