Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What's made YOU smile? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:24 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Sorry no much now days...

emotion_hug hugs coming your way , my friend emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:52 pm
Getting 10 bucks instead of tooth hygiene stuff was nice. I went to the dentist today and got my teeth professionally cleaned.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:57 pm
My daughter Sarah made me smile, when she came back home, even if it was just for a week, felt liek it was home again for a while,I worry for her, I know I'm a silly creature l redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:52 am
Bringing loads of activity to my guilds by posting episode summaries of anime shows and bragging about video game progresses.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:00 pm
I created a female pandaren frost mage on the World of Warcraft today named Pikapikadee and found out that the toon works best while in dungeons with others. The toon does not do well with solo questing like a warrior or hunter would. She just isn't that powerful.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:06 pm
Ochru
I created a female pandaren frost mage on the World of Warcraft today named Pikapikadee and found out that the toon works best while in dungeons with others. The toon does not do well with solo questing like a warrior or hunter would. She just isn't that powerful.

wow, sounds like a cool character, must be fun, we dont have really good wifi, here, so playing those sort of games , well I cant right now, and its fun it made you smile biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:10 pm
Queentintin
Ochru

wow, sounds like a cool character, must be fun, we dont have really good wifi, here, so playing those sort of games , well I cant right now, and its fun it made you smile biggrin

Playing Warcraft is fun, but playing Harvest Moon Magical melodies is even better. That reminds me, I have some updating to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm
I smile , biggrin when I take walks, just love taking my time, noticing if there are paw prints, everywhere, where there is snow remaining, watching how trees are evloving, waking up, jsut sounds, different birds, I mean even the air if welcoming, a little wind, but kind brings hope for soemthing better, a new beginning this is what makes me smile, and the fact as well, that my family and I are all well emotion_kirakira heart

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 pm
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

Playing Warcraft is fun, but playing Harvest Moon Magical melodies is even better. That reminds me, I have some updating to do.

okie dokie biggrin Have fun 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:12 pm
My avatar's current outfit makes me smile. Makes me think of a wonderful day at the beach eating ice cream, walking in the sand, and perhaps collecting seashells and unique looking rocks. Hopefully without the stink of decaying flesh.  

Ochru

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:41 pm
Getting the laundry done on such a nice day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:00 pm

my son , he makes me smile, spring makes me spring, being outside makes me smile heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:53 pm
A troll in a world of warcraft group saying that I made the b*tch of the week post.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:19 am
Ochru
My avatar's current outfit makes me smile. Makes me think of a wonderful day at the beach eating ice cream, walking in the sand, and perhaps collecting seashells and unique looking rocks. Hopefully without the stink of decaying flesh.

Oh yes, beach party!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:04 pm
Creating a new gaia guild has made me smile, I am full of hope right now that I do this right.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff