Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What's made YOU smile? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:26 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
can things make us sad sometimes? cry

Yes they do. That's why we need this thread. But if we need a crying thread, we can make one of those, too!

thanks =) heart just needed someone to tell me its alright heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:08 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

Yes they do. That's why we need this thread. But if we need a crying thread, we can make one of those, too!

emotion_hug Everything is going to be alright. heart
Do you want to make it or do you want me to start it off?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:46 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

If you don't mind starting it off my friend, and thanks for being there for me, I just get a little sad during the Christmas season, but its, funny, some anon person has already gifted me , someplatinum, idk whom it is, I must go see in the newbie guild, biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:35 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

If you don't mind starting it off my friend, and thanks for being there for me, I just get a little sad during the Christmas season, but its, funny, some anon person has already gifted me , someplatinum, idk whom it is, I must go see in the newbie guild, biggrin

Gifts put a smile on my face, too. Here's your sadness thread  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 am
my chickens make me smile, such wonderful creatures xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:41 am
A lovely person bought me this dog! It wasn't a person from my friends list, but she decided to buy it for me, and I was pretty grateful for that. It made me smile. I sent some gifts in reciprocation, because that's just how I roll. smile  

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:48 am
Lyx
A lovely person bought me this dog! It wasn't a person from my friends list, but she decided to buy it for me, and I was pretty grateful for that. It made me smile. I sent some gifts in reciprocation, because that's just how I roll. smile

Sweet Surprises put smiles on my face, too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:31 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
Spending time with my Great Grandson ...
User Image
.. He's a lot bigger now... HE will be 2 years old Sept.30th... My how time fly's & they grow up so fast...

Sorry it's so big... Don't know how 2 downsize it...

he is so cute =) I love babies heart

Thank U. Sorry I ant been around lately... Hubby was in hospital again 4 about a week & now that he's home I Have do do most everything 4 him... 1 of his feet is swollen so big he can barley walk on it 2 go 2 the bathroom & that is right at the BR. Also Darius the 2 year old & it's all I can do 2 keep up with both of them, & try 2 clean house...Don't feel like doing much after all that... Just wanna sleep...

There is a poem with emphasis on “housework can wait.” It talks about things to share with little boys and girls. To relate to these, it doesn’t bother you so much to “take a break.” I think it ends with housework can wait but, little girls and boys can’t.

I’m glad your hubby is home and on his way to recovery Skylar. *hug*

Thank U. U R so right. I finally figured that out, & not I got a bigger mess than I wanted, but I'm trying 2 move down the street... Long story made short my husband passed away Nov 6th & i can't afford 2 stay here. they gave me till 30th of this month, but I got a place 2 go so I'm going there & stay till I find me a place. I gotta get this done, but I need a truck to put stuff in storage.  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:05 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Esme Marie Cullen
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
User Image
.. He's a lot bigger now... HE will be 2 years old Sept.30th... My how time fly's & they grow up so fast...

Thank U. Sorry I ant been around lately... Hubby was in hospital again 4 about a week & now that he's home I Have do do most everything 4 him... 1 of his feet is swollen so big he can barley walk on it 2 go 2 the bathroom & that is right at the BR. Also Darius the 2 year old & it's all I can do 2 keep up with both of them, & try 2 clean house...Don't feel like doing much after all that... Just wanna sleep...

There is a poem with emphasis on “housework can wait.” It talks about things to share with little boys and girls. To relate to these, it doesn’t bother you so much to “take a break.” I think it ends with housework can wait but, little girls and boys can’t.

Thank U. U R so right. I finally figured that out, & not I got a bigger mess than I wanted, but I'm trying 2 move down the street... Long story made short my husband passed away Nov 6th & i can't afford 2 stay here. they gave me till 30th of this month, but I got a place 2 go so I'm going there & stay till I find me a place. I gotta get this done, but I need a truck to put stuff in storage.

I’m so sorry for you and your family for the loss dear. My Bill died nearly 11 years ago and I still carry heartache. I couldn’t afford the mortgage where we were either. I was glad my daughter got to finish school with her friends. I will keep your family in my prayers. 🙏

Do you have access to a lot around where you plan to move? The reason I ask is P.O.D.S. (Portable on Demand Storage) will rent a trailer to store your things. You can also ask them to store it in their warehouse. It’s one less step in loading/unloading. Too, if you keep it, you have access to your things. I’ve never used it and I’m not familiar with their pricing but, it’s something to look at. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:14 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Morrigan Skylar
Esme Marie Cullen
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
User Image

I’m so sorry for you and your family for the loss dear. My Bill died nearly 11 years ago and I still carry heartache. I couldn’t afford the mortgage where we were either. I was glad my daughter got to finish school with her friends. I will keep your family in my prayers. 🙏

Do you have access to a lot around where you plan to move? The reason I ask is P.O.D.S. (Portable on Demand Storage) will rent a trailer to store your things. You can also ask them to store it in their warehouse. It’s one less step in loading/unloading. Too, if you keep it, you have access to your things. I’ve never used it and I’m not familiar with their pricing but, it’s something to look at. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Thanks Hun... My kids R grow & have kids of their own.. My oldest grandson has 2 kids, so I'm Great grandma... & the oldest grand daughter has been staying with me some.. She's 17 & still in school.. I'll check on the P.O.D.S. Thanks I didn't think about that... We have them around here..
thanks 4 all UR prayers.I wouldn't have made it this far without Prayer & faith in God.. emotion_hug  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:39 am
The fact that its Christmas. Merry Christmas to all villagers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:23 pm
good evening =) my daughter, is here, love having her here besides me, making a lasagna , its in the oven mrgreen  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:53 pm
Petting my plushie named doug the pug. As well as a burp I did just now, pardon me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:23 am
JoyRose
So cute. This one, too: Deer dancing like no one is watching

I clicked because i LOVE animals especially of them dancing and i realized this was an old post LOL and the link is dead sad

but here is a cute goat smile

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am
winnter_spirals
JoyRose
So cute. This one, too: Deer dancing like no one is watching

I clicked because i LOVE animals especially of them dancing and i realized this was an old post LOL and the link is dead sad

but here is a cute goat smile

Cute! Here's a newer one.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas