Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[PRP] Slippery [Nuk-Nuk x Sialtuyok]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 am
With so much white and ice around it was hard for Nuk to really see which part was ice and which part was safe powdery snow. Specially when there powderings of snow a blaze in the wind. The male squinted his eyes to see if he couldn't maybe get a better visual but that only half worked.

Ultimately, the male was to eventually step on ice and slip. Which Nuk did. The Balam banged his chin to the ground, hind legs still up and proper, and slid like an awkward baby deer across a frozen plain.

If it hadn't been for the snow, the male probably would have noticed.

But as misfortune would have it he was now in the middle of a frozen body of water with his rear up in the air. Awkwardly, the male did what he could to stable him self back up to all fours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Well, it hadn’t been a blinding flurry when Sialtuyok set out…but that didn’t stop her games one bit! For the umpteenth time the kitten-minded girl pawed through the powder of the drift she’d jumped into, giggling and snickering the entire way, but, as per usual her headlong rush into fun times resulted in some sort of comical mishap.

Paws flying through the powder she squeaked when her claws caught ice, unable to stop her forward momentum. Claws extended her feet slipped out from under her and she went belly skidding across the frozen surface, twirling awkwardly, only to get a face full of fluffy white fur.

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
I apologize the world over for getting to this tag so late. If you see me derping in thread please smack me upside the head <3

Something was there in his pelt. It did not feel small enough to be something he'd hunt but it also didn't feel like something big enough like something he'd need to hide from. Confused, He turned his head to find another B'alam some how made contact with him. His brows lifted in surprise.

The fluffy behemoth of a B'alam did his best to get up only to find him self back in the same position with a jolt back to the ground. The slippery surface of the ice underneath was of no aid to his efforts. He scowled at his front paws. His first reaction to distance him self seemed to not be working.

"May I ask." The male began, "Are you comfortable back there?"  
[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff