Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 pm
THIS WEEK'S ATG ANNOUNCEMENT LED HERE BY MISTAKE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GO TO THIS WEEK'S.

User Image
6/24/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
We are back from the walk out Ladies and gentlemen. We hope you guys enjoyed your times off of Gaia.
Gaia Stuff!
Cash Shop
ITEM RE-RELEASES

All the older Limited items
6/23
Flightful Dream
Mien, Detached Demoness
Flightful Dream
Merry Belle
Possessed Whispers
6/24
Teddy March
Rosamund Bundle with all of its recolors

LIMITED ITEMS

6/10
Disbelieving Gaze
6/10
Cupcake Gaze
6/10
Minion Gaze
6/13
Roseate Angelic Bride
6/14
Gothic Susie
6/14
The Celestial Rose by Josey
6/16
Pure Angelic Bride
6/16
Flightful Hallucination
6/17
Annie Calamity
6/17
Limited Quantity Bundle: Shinigami Bundle
6/18
My Fair Lady
6/18
CON Tagious Special Bundle
6/18
Romantic Moonlight
6/19
Counterfeit Ingenue,
6/19
Pawsitive Facet
6/20
CON Tagious Remix Bundle

ITEM RE-RELEASES
Gold Generators

We have had at least one or two the past each and every day
And they have gone up to total 100bil

Club Verge Sales

6/24
Maggie Calamity

Gold shop releases

Pet Hair Styles in Solon Durem
6/20
Elysium's Gate
6/12
World Cup Gold shop update
6/24
Loyal's update

Guild Stuff!
We want to thank everyone who was participated in the walkout.
We want to remind users not to report Admin pms. As much as it may seem like a good idea and that we are sticking it to the man it is not. The mods are volunteers. They do not get paid and have no accesses to any one at Gaia and can not do anything about it. They are users like you and me. So please lets not make their work harder.
If I missed anything I am sorry.
-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook][/alig]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 pm
After the walkout, I bought a Site Feedback badge and equipped it. If you're looking for another item that you could equip to display your support, I'd recommend that item since we could always make more of them through the zOMG recipes.  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:44 pm
I'd wear my SF badge if it didn't completely smother my G-pin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 pm
Up to 100b gold generator
Marketing ignores everyone else and does what they want, apparently
I feel sorry for those that are trying to fix this, only to have it undone

Anyway, I have a 3DS and need friend codes for both Pokèmon X and Animal Corssing: New Leaf
Have a thread in the Anything Goes subforum if you're interested in adding me  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:10 am
Well...that 100b gold generator certainly is depressing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 am
xx I met my fate xx

What I hate is how they've driven us into a corner psychologically. At one point I even found myself thinking...

"Well, even if I can't buy them, maybe one of my friends can and help me get this item I want...ACK! Gaia what are you doing to me???"
gonk

They're messing with my brain...uncool... stare

All this marketing is creating a hostile environment. It really does mess with the head after a while.  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:30 am
Absolutely. The Gaian community is more divided now than I've ever seen it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:01 am
At this point I feel a little numb about Gaia's market practices. I don't really know how to think or feel about it, but depressed if one of the top contenders. I think the loyalty club was a good move, that they should have done earlier in the sites life, and it might have kept some of the prices down for some items, and would have been a lovely already existing gold sink for when Gaia got greedy, however at this point I know for a fact that some of the 'loyal' members of gaia can't even afford many of the items in the bazaar and its stupid. My apologize if it sounds like I'm ranting and rambling but part of me really needed to get things out.  

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am
While I'm quite disgusted with the 100BIL GG's, I'm really not surprised either.

I'm just at my wit's end here. How are we supposed to make those jerks listen? They ignore or squander all of our attempts at open conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:14 am
I've been so mentally exhausted from worry over this site that it's been spilling out into my every day routine around the house... Strange how a website can do that if you have enough history with it.

I see all these cash incentives and such and I just...don't seen an interest in them. I don't stay long on the site even when I do want to come over. ...just to see...how is everyone doing on the forums after each announcement...what's going on in Site Feedback... Just so depressing. And yet during the walkout, it was absolutely depressing for me to NOT come to this site.... But returning just made me...sad. Nothing had changed for the better...

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Catalyste

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 am
You know....I never thought to use that Message in a Bottle thing as a way to spread the word about any walkout or boycott message we want spread.

That's interesting. Maybe we can spread a weekly "awareness" message through those? May as well use it for something, right? Let's hope it works! 3nodding

100billion....I'm not sure if people are divided on this or if they want to stick to buying their cash favorites. Heck, I've seen one thread in SF where the OP was being gifted by an anon who kept giving her gold generators. It's a bit odd to be trolled by someone who spent their money on that. emotion_eyebrow

So...who here came back from the walkout only to see a GC PM in their inbox?

*raises hand*

The feedback on that is insane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 am
gaia_angelright The 100bil gold gen is disgusting. It's like, did honey pot and elysium's gate really come from the same place?? Mother******- Nah, know what, let's not talk about it.
gaia_angelright The walkout made me realize how addicted I am to Gaia. (oh no)
gaia_angelright Inflation makes alchemy haaard. emo
gaia_angelright When is CrosStitch gonna be updated? And will it be more expensive? (following the recent trend of gold shop prices) Are pixelated items harder to produce? Is that why Tentacl has drawn avis? Is that why people are complaining about crappy recolours? emotion_donotwant

Sorry for my negativity neutral  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 am
xx I met my fate xx

While the payouts on the gg has been low i do nto get why they keep increasing the max cap that could be won. Especially after the Elysium gold sink. Items did take a small dip now they just shot right back up.

As for the pm's ive gotten nothing but 40% off PM's and i think its because I have not bought gcash in several months.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 am
Honestly, I think they raised the gold cap just so they could sell 100b gold gens and it is just going to go higher.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 am
I really think they did. This site is really heading for the shitter. And I just feel so bad.
On a much sadder side note.... I want an OMG hat recolor. But they are soo much. I almost never have that kind of gold. It sucks soo bad. -_- I get they are a great gold sink at 500mil but not everyone can afford that.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff