Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Nora’s smile seemed to brighten the entire world around them, and Galen couldn’t help but smile. Her hand brushed against his, and where they touched turned pink, mirroring the blush of his smile. Nora piped up, commenting that it had been a pretty good practice.

“Definitely! Maybe, but it’s always inspiring how quickly people can pick up the game. And they’ll have plenty of time to get better.” He tried thinking about Mason and Charlotte, and some errant neuron in his head wondered if easy to pick up and hard to master was some fundamental law of the universe that even aliens adhered to, but no coherent thoughts formed today. Tonight, his thoughts just drifted back to Nora. Nora, walking slowly at his side. Nora, haloed by the sun. Nora, whose presence next to him made the whole world steady.

Yeah, I should…probably say something already. It..it’ll be okay right?

Galen didn’t really have a plan per se. If he had, he might not have picked when they were hanging out with the rest of the team and due to join back up soon. He had…a vague idea of what he was going to say, but he also figured he’d just let words happen when they would.

”Hey Nora? I…have a feeling I’d like to express.” he paused and turned to face her, but then looked down, fidgeting with his broom. ”We..We’re…I know we’re friends. What I mean is…Could you…would…so I really, really like you.”

It wasn’t like they hadn’t gone on dates before–fun, casual weekends to Hogsmeade, silly evenings in character, late evenings on the pitch–but this felt different. They’d flirt, but Galen wasn’t even sure if that was just flirting or silly banter. What if he was the only one that thought of it as romantic? There was no way she didn’t know how he felt– his emotions were usually telegraphed all over him for crying out loud–so what if she was just sparing him a rejection. What if–

Galen looked up, and seeing Nora–looking at her changed the words as he said them.

“Nora, You’re incredible. You don’t need me to tell you, but it can’t be said enough– you’re a literal ray of sunshine, as kind to humans as creatures, the funniest gal I know, and you always inspire everyone around you– to be…well, to try to be better. And... I love you–I love the small moments between us, and I love how much fun we get up to. No matter what, that’ll keep happening. But I wondering–hoping–would you be my girlfriend?”

Whatever happened, they were friends first. Even if she didn’t feel the same romantically, the truth was, he still loved her. So no matter what, they’d be okay.

setting After Practice one Saturday, early Feburary 2060 || with the most lovely Nora Dashwood
appearance 5'10", pink irises. || wearing sunny yellow shirt, white undershirt + dark jeans
status I...love you.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:57 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora bit her lip and looked at him, trying to ignore the pink she noticed spread on his hand. She didn’t want to chance embarrassing him by staring, but it made something in her chest flutter. Once he picked up the topic and started talking about the team she let her lip go.

She couldn’t help but notice his stare lingering on her and felt a blush touching her cheeks. There was silence for a moment, Nora not daring to speak, worried she might break whatever spell they seemed to be under. Whatever it was that was making the sun touch them so perfectly. She again let out a breath through her teeth.

The moment Galen began speaking her heart sped up. She certainly didn’t want to make any assumptions about what he was going to say but she couldn’t help herself and she had a feeling…

I really, really like you At the words her heart soared, threatening to break through her chest. And then he continued. A stream of compliments came out of his mouth, deep, genuine compliments that really meant something to her. It took every bit of restraint not to start giggling and the joy that was filling her.

When he finally asked the question Nora squealed with delight but quickly clamped her hands over her mouth when she noticed a head or two from the team turned back to look. She blushed yet again. After another moment, when she was sure the team was on the move again, she let her hands go and nodded quickly. “Yes Galen, of course.” She stepped closer to him. “As long as you’ll be my boyfriend,” Nora teased with a small wink. She thought about kissing him but once again remembered they weren’t alone. Nora decided on a quick peck on his cheek. she said with yet another giggle. She ran a hand down the side of his arm.

addaellis

SherbertLemondrop

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:23 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

“Yes Galen, of course.”

Yes..she’d said yes!

Galen couldn’t help but break out in relief and excitement at Nora’s reply. She teased him back, saying as long as he was her boyfriend–boyfriend! And then she kissed him! It was just on the cheek, but his entire face turned pink and his hair fanned out like rosy sunset-colored petals.

Nora ran her hand down the side of his arm and it seemed to break Galen out of his trance. He laughed, falling to one knee and returning a kiss on the back of her hand. ”That, my lady, would be my genuine honor.”

Galen took her hand, hesitated, then laced their fingers together and beamed down. Even if they were going to rejoin their teammates now, this little bit of affection would be okay right?

”I feel like this changed our plans regarding Hogsmeade tomorrow, girlfriend~"

setting After Practice one Saturday, early Feburary 2060 || with the most lovely Nora Dashwood
appearance 5'10", pink irises. || wearing sunny yellow shirt, white undershirt + dark jeans
status s;fjdafg;ladkfjgkl asd she's just walking and she's so cute!

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

Quidditch Pitch