Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass finished up his vice captain stuff as soon as he could without messing anything up and jogged out to see if he could catch Maya. He was happy she was finally able to be lead seeker. He knew she trained hard. He spotted he by the gate heading back to the castle. He luckily didn't need to change as he had been more watching and judging and generally not sweating. He always had hos lucky goggles with him hanging around his neck. Perhaps the luck can help others! Only downside to being vice captain. "MAYA! WAIT FOR ME" He called out jogging over to her. God he ran like a dork, no matter how athletic he was. Hopefully this went well.

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch Gates
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jass
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Detangling Hair
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I need to pack a little hairbrush

Maya was working on tying her messy hair back into a messy bun when she heard someone shout her name. Turning back to look, she spotted a certain redhead running (weirdly?) at her. The girl's cheeks blushed, thinking on the crush she'd been fostering on the very same boy. She looked away from his strange gait for a moment, calming the warm blush in her cheeks. When he got close, she spoke up. "What's up, Jass?"

Kungfudemoness

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ᴀ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ I sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴀʏᴀ sᴀʏ?
          I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡs
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ sɪɢʜᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴠᴇʀs,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image

Jass caught up and seemed sheepish himself "So hogsmeede trips are soon an uh, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me? Kind of like a date?" He asked like he was timid asking her to die for his first-born heir of some s**t. "If nothing else can I walk you to the dorm?" He hoped for both but would be pleased with a yes to either. He have to ask dad for some extra money but he was sure if he mentioned it was for a date there be no problem.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch Gates
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jass
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting asked out?
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Is this a date?

Maya lifted ad eyebrow at Jass' .... shy demeanor. He looked nervous about something. At his words, she looked... shocked. "Jass you..." she paused, letting him speak again. "We can go to Hogsmeade together, sure. And.... you can walk with me to the dorm, we both have to go anyway." She offered a little smile, remembering her gurgly tummy. "Actually, I'll do you one better. We can go to the dorms and change, then sneak into the kitchen for lunch... if you're hungry." She grinned, offering her hand for the redhead to take.

Kungfudemoness

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ᴀ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ I sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴀʏᴀ sᴀʏ?
          I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡs
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ sɪɢʜᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴠᴇʀs,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:06 am
User Image

Jass luckily didn't have to nervously wait long! Maya said yes to both! Oh boy he was probably blushing. He was glad she said yes to the date and his face said as much. He was terrible at hiding his emotions, not that he tried that often. She offered to swing by the dorm to change then grab some lunch. That sounded good! "Sounds like the best plan! Mabye we can snag some mac and cheese!" He said happily. He would of course take the offered hand. He was already trying to plan out a special date as the went towards the castle.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:54 am
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

"The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee..."

Flora Helen had stretched and was preparing to go inside the quidditch field, she wanted to practice some more before she had any important games, not that any of the previous games hadn’t been important, they were just…forgettable. She couldn’t even remember playing them. This next game though, she wanted to do something spectacular. She took her broom and sighed, the likeliness of them winning the next game was 50/50 at this point, all the teams had pretty good players, and had some mediocre players.

When she heard someone behind her she whispered, "Girls between the age of 12 and 17 are the most likely victims in abduction cases…." She probably wasn’t about to be kidnapped, she was at Hogwarts, surely they had protections so the kids couldn’t be so easily kidnapped.

"I hope I don't turn into a plant when I become a gardener."

Where & Who: Flora Helen at the Quidditch Pitch Entrance
Thinking about: I might get kidnapped or I might have a good conversation
Wearing: Rose tank top, black leggings

“addaellis”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:42 am

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

43 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore
Former Beater for the Kenmare Kestrels

Since graduation and training, Elysia’s schedule usually had her up for a morning run and meditation at 5. There was no real need for that anymore since her earliest class was at 9, but sticking to the schedule had left her plenty of time for keeping fit and preparing for the day. Occasionally she stayed up to do some stargazing and even popped into the Astronomy club a few nights.

This particular morning, she was headed out onto the Quidditch Pitch, a beater bat and her broom at the ready for some practice for old time’s sake when she noticed another figure make their way out to the pitch. She was pleasantly surprised that there seemed to be a handful of early risers in the Hogwarts population and knew most of them by face and a distant wave or nod of greeting. This face was familiar, although Elysia still didn’t have a name for the face.

As Elysia brought her broom towards the ground, she heard the girl muttering nervously. ”Planning an abduction, are we? Hopefully Hogwarts security is up to the task.”

It was a joke, although her expressions were generally so stoic it was hard to tell she was joking past the deadpan.

setting Quidditch Pitch Gate, February 2054 || with Early-riser girl
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing dark red wool coat + black sweatpants
status Ah, one of the early risers

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴
"The Dawn Will Come” from Dragon Age Inquisition. Cover by Peter Hollens and virtual choir.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

Flora Helen sighed in relief when she turned and saw a professor. She hadn't met this professor yet, but she had seen the lady sitting at the professor table. "I'm not planning an abduction, are you planning an abduction?" She began worrying again, did she need to go and inform her head of house that a professor was going to abduct someone? There was still a possibility that the professor was going to abduct her. The expression the professor had used, yes she was about to be kidnapped.

"Only 0.1% of kidnappings are done by strangers. You aren't a total stranger, you're a professor. You...aren't going to make me one of the 99.9% of kidnap victims who knows their kidnapper are you?" She took some steps back, so she would be on the field. Maybe she could fly quicker than the professor and get away if nothing else. But the Professor lady had a beaters bat with her, what if she was going to hit her with it and knock her unconscious!

But on the chance that she wasn't there to kidnap...maybe the professor just wanted to practice quidditch. Flora Helen realized it was rude to not introduce herself, "My name is Flora Helen Norris. I'm a second year Ravenclaw. Can..you maybe not knock me out and kidnap me? No one would miss me of course, I don't have parents, but...I would personally appreciate it."

“addaellis”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:03 pm

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

Professsor of Wandlore

The student denied planning an abduction and questioned if Elysia herself was planning one, to which Elsie simply shrugged. The student seemed to recognize her as a professor and recited another statistic about kidnappings before introducing their name.

“Well since you asked so politely,” Elysia said, eyes gleaming with a chuckle as she introduced herself in turn. “Elysia Kieran, she/they. I teach Wandlore and was a Gryffindor. What pronouns may I use for you?”

Elysia noted a little sadly that Flora Helen thought there would be no one that would worry if they were kidnapped. Surely that could not be the case? But perhaps that was the perspective that Flora Helen had come to and was comfortable with. Perhaps Flora Helen cultivated the loner aesthetic or was currently meditating on solitude and hermetic existence. Elysia didn’t know the Ravenclaw student rightly enough to say.

Instead, she noted they were at the Quidditch pitch and Flora Helen carried a school broom.. ”You play Quidditch? I’ll see you after a warm up then?”

After listening for the student’s reply, Elysia left the wiggling box and her bat by a corner and took off. Her movements in the air were practiced, relaxed, and steady. Nothing fancy, and deceptively simple. As she flew three easy laps, the former quidditch player cleared her mind, focusing on her breath and the clear morning air around her.

setting Quidditch Pitch Gate, February 2054 || with Flora Helen Norris
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing dark red wool coat + black sweatpants
status Early morning Quidditch practice

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴
"The Dawn Will Come” from Dragon Age Inquisition. Cover by Peter Hollens and virtual choir.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:32 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

Flora Helen was a little startled when the professor didn't even acknowledge if she was going to kidnap her or not... was this actually a professor, or an impersonator. Well, she had to say something to the professor, "I think she/they as well Miss. But, I don't know really. I would really answer to anything anyone called me I think."
Of course, the professor was carrying a broom, and then asked about playing quidditch. Flora Helen nodded excitedly. She finished her stretches then went into the sky for a few warm-up laps. The last one she pushed herself, yes Quidditch really was amazing, but then she began wondering and whispered out loud, "How high in the sky will you be before Oxygen no longer is easily breathable?"

She glanced upwards, and began flying in upward laps, slowly increasing her altitude. It was early morning, she had plenty of time to fly upwards and figure it out before she missed anything for the day. However, she could push this faster. She pointed her broom straight up, and began climbing upwards.

“addaellis”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:38 pm

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

Professsor of Wandlore

Elysia acknowledged with a nod when Flora Helen commented that she didn’t quite know what pronouns were preferred.She understood that feeling all too well.

With the confirmation of meeting after warm up, Elysia returned to a comfortable floating height and waited for Flora Helen to finish warming up. Elsie watched as Flora Helen spiraled upwards then pointed straight up. Huh. Altitude training wasn’t typically a warm up. Cautiously, Elysia followed a few dozen feet below, ready to intervene if Flora Helen pushed herself of her broom too high too fast.

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:32 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

Upon going higher and higher, Flora Helen began to get dizzy. The answer must be this high in the sky breathing wasn't as easy. She began to drop back down, closer to normal quidditch levels, where she noticed the professor just a few dozen feet below her. Flora Helen looked at the professor and smiled
"One can not reach great heights without feeling the loss of breath, Maybe there's a spell to be able to go higher. Next time I'll go higher, I know it." She nodded to herself, or to the professor, then Took off much quicker. She began doing speed laps, she would touch the hoop on one side of the field, then the other side. A chaser had to be quick. Of course, she should also probably get an actual ball to use as weight training while she was at it.

She wondered, what was the professor doing out here, because after her warm up, the professor really just seemed to be hovering. Flora Helen abruptly stopped, and turned to Elysia"Are you actually able to play quidditch, or are you only flying around waiting until I'm worn out and unable to fight back before kidnapping me and selling me to some overlord person?" That had to be it, that had to be why this professor had just seemed so innocent. It couldn't really be the professor, definitely an imposter. How could one tell if it was an imposter? Could someone know the difference between people, to know if they had taken a potion to make them look like someone else? Flora Helen glared harder at Elysia, as if trying to see a glamour.

“addaellis”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:03 pm

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

Professsor of Wandlore

”Careful,” Elysia called out. Not long later, the odd student glided down, floating up with an observation. ”You okay?”

Elsie wasn’t sure quite what Flora Helen meant by that, but informed her in an even, unbothered tone that ”At particularly high heights the air is thinner. Quidditch isn’t usually played across such a range that it matters, but we will sometimes have altitude training when planning to play at unfamiliar altitudes, or for quickly rising or diving,”

As Flora Helen went to do sprints, Elysia swept down to open the struggling box. Inside were a set of practice bludgers. Today, Elysia opened the box with a bludger that flew fast and hard, but tended to pack a lighter punch. She set it free and swept up her bat, launching it away precisely. She flew slowly around, tracking the bludger as it arced around them and keeping it away from both of them.

Flora Helen asked if she actually did play Quidditch, or if this was just part of some long scheme to kidnap her. Elysia smirked, sending the bludger away with another hit. ”And what overlord would you suspect that to be?”

But this kidnapping thing had gone on long enough. Elysia decided it was high time to put a clear understanding that there would be no kidnapping. Not if Elsie had anything to say about it. She had bad enough memories of a former roommate attempting the whole kidnapping scheme, and Elsie would not have that happen on her watch. ”You have nothing to fear from me, Flora Helen Norris. I am not here to kidnap you, and would not let anyone kidnap you.”

Good. Hopefully that cleared things up. Elysia offered the beater’s bat in her hand. ”Now. I see you’re usually a chaser, but have you ever tried beater?”

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:35 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

The sun was just kissing the horizon after Quidditch practice that Saturday. The rest of the team was walking up ahead, The two had been held up picking up and throwing away some litter. While it wouldn’t be too much to catch up, Galen didn’t rush. He knew Nora wouldn’t mind walking with him–they were friends first after all– but recently, whenever they were alone, Galen found himself occupied with thoughts of what to say, how to say, how to ask–a flurry of blank and pink.

I wish I recorded her pep talk today, that was great. Oh, but she'll no doubt have a better one next time too! Wow, I really am blessed that I get to think that--I should really tell her how I feel. Now? Why not? Ahem, Nora? Nora Jayne Dashwood--Noooorraaaaaaa? No no, this is silly, the rest of the team will be expecting us to catch up. There will always be next time. Oh but I could just say something. Oh man she's so beautiful--is she smiling at me? Or just in general? Aiee why must you be so cute?!

Usually, the flurry of thoughts would reflect somehow in his appearance– a flurry of color or textures, even if as subtle as different shades of the same color shifting in his eyes or a spot of skin. But for this particular case, it was like his body knew better– his irises held a steady pink–Nora pink--. Aside from that and a bit of playful orange to his hair left from the exhilaration of practice that blended with the sunset, Galen looked pretty normal. Yet he was uncharacteristically quiet as they walked back for the castle. He kept glancing over at Nora, but didn't even have a usual comment about aliens or comics or creatures to say aloud.

setting After Practice one Saturday, early Feburary 2060 || with the most lovely Nora Dashwood
appearance 5'10", pink irises. || wearing sunny yellow shirt, white undershirt + dark jeans
status s;fjdafg;ladkfjgkl asd she's just walking and she's so cute!

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

addaellis

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:49 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora wasn't too focused on the rest of the team as they walked ahead. Instead, she subconsciously slowed, straightening up everything she could. She was unsure whether she had been keeping pace with Galen or the other way around. She found they often kept pace with each other. And she didn't mind. In fact, she preferred it. He was her ray of sunshine. She couldn't not smile when he was around and she found that she worried more about him than anyone else.

Which came to the forefront when Nora realized he had slowly become quieter as they walked. She glanced toward him with a small smile trying to lighten the mood if there was a chance something was wrong. The setting sun caught his hair, making the orange tips even more vibrant. It made her smile even wider, this time without even thinking. She stepped closer to him letting the back of her hand brush against the back of his. "So that was a pretty good practice I think," she said, trying to ease her way into the conversation. "The team may be a little green but we've got the talent." She puffed out her cheeks and then let her breath out slowly. Small talk? Was that what she was going with? And why was her stomach all bubbly?

addaellis

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas