Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // I should just quit... I'm horrible-I had spotted the snitch first and had two bloody chances before Jess even spotted the snitch and still botched it!
spacespac

space Julius gulped once as the shorter, but older blonde prefect began to lecture him about how she was tempted to kill him now and how apparently what he was doing was not how you treated a lady and stressing that Celaena was a lady even if she was rough around the edges. Julius said nothing though he couldn't help but see how Celaena was rough around the edges. She was polite, fairly quiet, had a good nature. That didn't seem rough around the edges to Julius. Or he should say Celaena was usually polite and quiet-she had hissed a 'How dare you...' at her sister, but Sapphire didn't seem to have noticed the boiling anger in her little sister as Sapphire argued she didn't approve of the older prefect's PDA and that she can and would enforce the PDA rules-were their rules for that-he had trouble seeing with Veronica Kiss's reputation for being such a stickler for rules to violate something so set out like actual PDA rules, maybe he was wrong, though, he didn't know much about the upperclassman verses the other beyond the fact she and Toby snogged in public and so did the Ravenclaw and the Slytherin prefect in sixth year.

And suddenly Sapphire was interrupted when Celaena shoved her older sister and snapped. Julius took a step back, retreating to his typical stance of non-involvement with arguments, but feeling awful about it. His intent was not to be the object of an argument between the two sisters and he finally had gotten the gumption to step in between the two when Celaena ended with the mention of the rumors. Right, there was something about that wasn't it. Sapphire and League was it? The guy Leonette was dating he thought... but surely it was just a rumor that got out of hand, it happened all the time, right? But Sapphire had looked fairly horrified by the outburst of her sister and after a moment agreed not to deduct points 'this time' but next time planned to take points or assign detentions and called what she had separated 'public indecency' and argued because he was male and a teenager his intentions couldn't be entirely pure and that if Celaena was 'corrupted' that they would have words. Julius was pretty sure if he did anything that truly would probably count as 'corrupted' from an older siblings point of view towards their little sister's boyfriend that a lot more than just words would come from Sapphire towards him.

He nodded and said quietly, "Sure..." As Sapphire strode off he looked over to Celaena who looked like she felt a pretty horrible about the whole thing and then she started appologizing to him of all things and he let out a sigh and pulled Celaena into a tight hug wincing as she hit his side and he said quietly in response, ignoring the twinge of pain, as he leaned down and said quietly to her by her ear, "I... It's not me you need to say sorry to. I mean it is fine. Your sister was sort of correct anyways and... how about let this cool down for a day or two and then... you have Cooking with Magic right? Maybe you can bake her some cookies or cake or brownies and apologize when you deliver them to her. Siblings fight all the time, right? It's normal... I mean I should have been sorry for not stepping in or saying the right thing or making it so she felt like she needed to get involved to look out for you..."

He sighed his breath moving a few strands of Celeana's hair around her ear. Did he get horrible boyfriend points for the year? Probably for thinking snidely somewhere at least he wasn't freaking out about his bad performance on the quidditch field anymore.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Chaser Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena wrapped her arms around her boyfriends waist. She shook her head when he said that she shouldn't have said sorry to him. "N-no... I may have said something horrible to her... But she deserved it... She's trying to control everything that I am. At first... I couldn't ever please her. She was always hard on and hating of me... And then... When my siblings died, she tried to get to know us all... But she also became over protective and she has been trying to control it all... I don't want her to control my relationship with you. And she can't control me... I won't allow it." She said tears, starting to fall down her cheeks. She shook her head and wiped her eyes. "C-can we go inside now? I don't want to have so many people watching me..." She said quietly looking up at him.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Quidditch Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Hopefully Julius soon
Although my mind keeps wandering to And I totally ruined the moment with my fight with Sapphire. Great....

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:37 pm
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // I should just quit... I'm horrible-I had spotted the snitch first and had two bloody chances before Jess even spotted the snitch and still botched it!
spacespac

space Julius didn't say anything when Celaena hugged him around the waist and began to talk; however, it was obvious his tensing when Celaena said that Sapphire deserved what Celaena had said to her. He let out a breath relaxing a little and reminding himself that sibling fights were normal-and it was just a freak thing that a night that Dorian had left the house for some air because he was annoyed with both Tyson and him-Julius- that a crazed werewolf that apparently hadn't taken his potion or whatever was in the area. Julius instead tuned more into what his girlfriend was saying. About the change in her sister after the other siblings's deaths. And then she said Sapphire couldn't control her and began wiping at her eyes as she had began to cry and asked if they could go inside now. Julius nodded and pulled her to his side and began to walk but said quietly, "Maybe, she's not showing the best way she loves you, by trying to control you... but isn't that an improvement over her ignoring you or being mean to you? I... well being bossed around is a pain. But, I don't know... I can at least respect her for trying."

He sighed and made a short laugh, "I'll just have to be on my best behavior just to prove that she doesn't have anything at all to be suspicious of me for. I mean she wants what is best for you and to protect you. I can't exactly say that is wrong. I mean, didn't I say you deserved to be treated like a lady? Her rule about banning kissing in public is a bit extreme and she may threaten me if she so much as catches us holding hands, but hey, maybe if I stay out of trouble enough I stand a chance at becoming a prefect too. And, sometimes it is nice to prove people wrong, right?"

"All I have to do is show her that I'm a perfectly well behaved boyfriend and the type of guy an older sibling would begrudgingly let their little sister date because she can't actually find any solid fault against him," Julius added as he walked to the castle. "Though, we may have to find a broom closet for a few minutes till things cool over just so you can be sure no one is watching you right now... well I guess I'm here, but still..." He shook his head and let out a sigh, trailing off and not knowing what else to say.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSinglePosition

Though her chest hurt horribly, Hannah walked away after Cathy told them all the results of tryouts with a smile, and a feeling of satisfaction in her heart. Still, despite walking away and looking as though the hit wasn't so bad, it hurt to draw breath. As she approached the gate, she saw her cousin standing there, waiting for her. Linny was wearing a long black skirt and ankle boots, a white short-sleeved sweater, and a bright yellow Hufflepuff scarf was around her neck.

"Linny?" Hannah said, as tears welled up in her eyes. "Linny, you came to watch tryouts? I thought you hated Quidditch." Selina chuckled softly, and replied rhetorically, "Of course I came to watch you tryout; why wouldn't I? Besides, I never said I hated the game. I don't understand it, and I certainly don't feel sufficient loyalty to my House to take a Bludger to the face for it. So how is it you're now a Reserve Chaser? I thought your preferred position was Beater."

Hannah smiled through the pain, before she started coughing, and then hacked up a mass of blood. A wave of dizziness swirled through the eleven year old girl, and she nearly collapsed into her cousin's arms. "Linny, it hurts to breathe. I'm not dying, am I?" Selina answered firmly, "You're not dying, Siobhan; I've had enough family members die in my arms, I'm not adding you to the list. Besides, do you know how much trouble I'd be in if you died on me?"

The purple-haired girl tried to laugh, and then winced as Selina probed at the area where the Bludger struck her. She then drew out her wand, swished it, and then said,"Diagnosus Exposum" After a moment, she added, "Yeah, I figured as much. Come on, we need to get you to Hospital."

Hannah coughed again, and gasped, "Figured what, Linny?" Selina replied, "Three broken ribs, one badly bruised sternum. Sorry, but there's only so much I can do. Besides, Professor Dechering would probably feed me to her vulture if I tried doing much more for you magically."

"Y-you're gonna tell Momma, are you?" asked Hannah, a little nervously. Selina laughed sardonically, and said,"Oh, hellll no; that's on you, col ceathrar beag. Besides, you really want that new broomstick for Christmas, you'll have to explain to Aunt Livinia why you need one."

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Position: Hufflepuff Team Reserve Chaser
AC:14
Modifiers:+2 (Currently: +1) to Hit/ Deflect Bludgers +0 (Currently: -1) to Steal and Toss the Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [X] [X]

Action:
Effect Value:
Results: 0/3

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

”Been alrigh',” he supposed. Life seemed rather stagnant now; it was a depressing thought, but it was truth, and he dreaded the possibility of something worse, which was what everyone seems to complain about after graduating. Then again, those blokes usually ended up working for the ministry in some dead-end department desk job; of course, the other option usually meant risking your life until the grizzly end—Axel, of course, decidedly chose the latter. Ever since he was little, all he'd ever wanted was a pet dragon. His lifelong decision had been made as soon as he'd heard of the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary; at five years old, it was decided, he was going to be a dragonologist. And even if it meant he'd end up on the dinner menu of some Hungarian Horntail, it will all have been worth it. But in the meantime, he couldn't have chosen a better way to spend his time than with Nina. ”Oh, cool, this your friend's first time on the main team?” He recognized Dylan and Benjamin, but not the third chaser that whipped around in the skies. ”A lot of the beaters from last year graduated, didn't they? Should make your job loads easier.” He mused with a wily mirth, the corner of his lips plucked upwards into a smile. A lazy fingered pointed out the female chaser on the Slytherin side and nodded, ”That's Camila, the one hogging the quaffle.” But it seemed just as he said that, possession of the quaffle returned to Dylan as he dashed across the field to score, but not before Kenny caught the snitch. As the crowd burst in a cheering roar, Axel turned to Nina and shrugged, shouting over the crowd so she can hear. ”Well blimey, that was fast. I think while they're all still cheering, I'm gonna make a mad dash and avoid the crowd, you should come with me.”

Dozens of students were filing past the quidditch games, every one of them trying to avoid the massive crowd still stampeding and cheering in the stands. Once they were past the spectator towers and began on the dirt path back up to the castle, Axel glanced sideways and sighed as he said, ”Too bad for Ravenclaw, huh? They coulda used that win, seems like they've been having a rough couple of years.” Shoving his hands in his pocket, he reflected on the kind of night Inigo and Lexine were due for, probably not a good one. ”Well, I'm heading back to the common room, what about you?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Sixth Year ←══╬≎
Quidditch Stands with Nina
Dressed in: blue jeans, black tee
16 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 159lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

[OOC: So sorry I forgot about this!! Wanna move to the common room?? ]

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Fifth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina watched the team. Following the quaffle and then looking to the seekers. This would be an interesting game. She smirked a little as she thought about how most of the upper beaters had left. She looked up to Ronna, but that would be okay. The older girl probably wasn't really that awesome, just muggleborn like her. It made her awesome. When Axel asked if it was Kait's first game, she shook her head. "Nah, she played a couple years ago. Nessa told me that she replaced Benjamin one year when he failed to show and had no reason to why.She was reserve otherwise." She said shrugging. She smirked over at him when he said that the beaters had left. "I think I might have been able to hold my own against most of the beaters... Well maybe not Ronna and Raph from Hufflepuff... They both had that really strong arm...." she said thoughtfully. She had gotten hit by Ronna's at least twice. Never by Raph, but she had heard from Ronna and Celaena... When he pointed out his step-sister, Nina watched her steal the quaffle get quite a ways and then have it stolen. "I see. It seems both Dylan and Camilla, right?, are ball hogs huh." She commented before chuckling. "Well now I know the name of one of the chasers I'll be aiming for in Slytherin." She teased. When he mentioned making a dash for the outside. She nodded. She hopped up and pushed her way to the quidditch gate. Now the crowd wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. She stuck close to Axel so as not to lose him as they finally broke the crowd.

"It was a pretty quick match huh... Yeah, well... I think Slytherin is going to regret not training some of their youngers." She commented. Thinking about how most of Slytherin were starting to graduate this year or next. She nodded though. Ravenclaw did need the win. They hadn't been playing well in several years. Maybe since Gypsy left... Or something like that. It had been awhile. She looked over. "Oh? Are you inviting me to walk with you?" She teased, before nodding. "Yeah, I'm heading back. Got some homework I should probably get done before the professor skins me alive." She chuckled.

((Haha, No problem. Sure. Sounds like a plan ))

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Casual cuteness
And it feels good to be with people like Axel
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh my, well helllooo cutie

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:29 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Try-outs were called to an end, the captain and vice-captain began their deliberations while everyone took a moment to breathe. Some were anxious for a drink of water; others were just thankful for the break. Meanwhile, everyone was ready to shed their equipment then hit the showers and change. Tristan should have felt the same; but he didn't. There was a wolf here. He could smell him now that they were all in close quarters. Tristan took his time when the announcement for the team was made and posted for all to see then he wandered through the crowd; past Evander, past Kyson, Raymond, and even the first year, but then he stopped and stared at Devonte. Eyes were wide. But Tristan quickly brushed his hair back and moved to hurry and throw his bludger bays and beater bat in his duffel bag.

Once at the quidditch gate, Tristan jogged to catch up to the older, much taller boy who was just up ahead. They were one of the last stragglers to leave the field. Swelling his chest with determination, Tristan called after the older boy, ”Devonte! Wait up mate, I wanna talk to you.” His broom bounced at his side while he closed the gap. He didn't say anything at first; he waited until the older boy stopped and turned—he wanted to read his every expression. Probably annoyed, if Tristan had to predict; or curious, or exasperated, or maybe confused? ”You,” he grit his teeth, trying to find the words, ”You weren't like this last year; don't lie to me, I know... I would have noticed.” His brows darkened with heavy shadows as a stony look hardened his features.

There were so many things he wanted to say at that moment. When did it happen? How? And by who? Did he have a pack? Was he alone? Did he have a supply of wolfsbane to last him through the year? Does Hill know? The Herbology professor knew the moment Tristan had stepped foot in his class first year, luckily, he was true to his word and kept his head down, drank his potions, never bit a student and never crossed paths with Hill's pack in the forest. It wasn't like the professor had forbidden him of it but there hadn't been an open invitation either—it didn't seem right, anyway. Tristan was an outsider; an omega. ”What happened to you?” He demanded; bloody hell, after five years of not knowing who bit him, he wanted answers, or at least someone to talk to who actually understood. ”Who attacked you?” Tristan whispered harshly, but he hadn't meant to. Maybe he shouldn't be so abrasive, he realized quickly. And hoping not to chase the other bloke off, (and maybe press him for more answers, like how many more wolves are out there, or if he's in a pack.) Tristan cleared his throat and blurted out, ”I was eight...”

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: quidditch gate】 【COMPANY:: Devonte】 【ATTIRE:: sweatpants】 【STATS:: 5' 4", 140lbs

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

As try-outs ended, Devonte wasn't surprised in the slightest to be put on first string once more. He was now the most experienced--and oldest--chaser on the team, so honestly, Evander and Benjamin would have to be completely daft to not put him on. As he landed, he stretched out a bit before tucking his broom under his arm and sliding both his helmet and goggles off of his head. Even in the brisk morning air, he felt like it was the middle of summer due to all the moving around working up a sweat. He did notice something different about try-outs this year, though--and it wasn't a new routine or anything like that. It was a smell. A similar smell to Hamilton. So that meant there was a werewolf on the team. He really didn't like the sound of that. While he wasn't entirely sure who it was, he had made his guesses and still came up with nothing. Honestly, it could've been anyone. Well, except for their captain. He highly doubted that cocky little t**t changed into a dog every full moon.

Turning around as he heard his name called, his eyes immediately spotted Tristan trying to catch up to him. Him..? Well, he guessed it made some sense. There was always something about the younger Slytherin that Devonte found odd, even if he couldn't quite put his finger on it. As he spoke, Devonte's fists tightened. Who did this guy think he was, talking to him like this? They almost immediately unclenched though, as it would be pretty dumb to start a fight with Tristan in the middle of the field. Besides, he didn't think he meant any harm at the moment. "Sorry pal, but I've got no clue what you're on about," he lied as he turned around again and sat down on a bench to remove his fingerless gloves as well.

As he got his things ready to go and leave, he could tell that Tristan wasn't done talking, and he looked up at him to see what he had to say. While he knew it was pretty useless to deny being a werewolf to a fellow werewolf, he wasn't about to broadcast it to the whole world. The only people in the school who knew were his best friend and girlfriend. He was just happy that he didn't have Professor Hill for Herbology anymore, as he had heard that he was a werewolf too. They could've just been rumors, though. He stretched out his legs, then stood up and picked up his bag. "Look mate, even if I was whatever you think I am, what makes you think I'd come out and tell you? Whatever it is you're talking about, it doesn't seem like something that should be shared to everyone you come across." And with that, he hiked his bag up onto his shoulder and turned his back to the beater.

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Denial... Right... Why didn't he see that one coming? Tristan couldn't grind his teeth any harder, and for half a second, he almost considered holding his tongue. But he just couldn't. His eyes fell down, catching the motion of fingers curling and uncurling into fists; then relaxing. That was a good sign, at least. Not an immediate jab to the face (which now that he started to consider it had been a very possible option.) Tristan snorted immediately, he couldn't refrain himself when he said, ”You wanna know why you can't gamble against people like us—can smell when you're lying.” He plainly stated, though low enough that nobody might overhear should someone come straggling along.

But Devonte didn't seem too phased. At least, not when he moved to stretch his legs before rising to his feet. Tristan had to tilt his head back a bit to look up at the bloke who keenly evaded the conversation. Tristan stood there for a moment, and when Devonte turned his back to him, something in the back of his mind screamed to pounce. Because you don't turn your back; you don't lower your guard; but most importantly, you don't go picking fights you can't win—which is what he'd be doing. Tristan swallowed a hard lump in the back of his throat, heaved his duffel bag over his shoulder and jogged to catch up to Devonte, for just one last word. ”Fine. You're right. But it's not like you didn't already know—just weren't sure who—and I don't care what you do,” he snapped. ”Or what happened to you.” His heart skipped a beat just then and his voice quivered the slightest bit when he lied. ”But I do care about my sister, and people like her. So I hope whatever, or whoever, you think you're hiding, is giving you the potion you need. Otherwise, you'll be hunted down and I really rather not be expelled from the school because of something some arrogant mutt did because he couldn't control himself.” ********, maybe he crossed the line there, but it was too late to back down now. ”There,” he conceded, ”I'm done.” Tristan waved a hand in defeat, deciding he wouldn't chase after Devonte. Not a second time, anyway. Even if the question gnawed at him for the rest of his life. Maybe it was better that way. Maybe he just wasn't meant to find the man who bit him.

LOCATION:: quidditch gate】 【COMPANY:: Devonte】 【ATTIRE:: sweatpants】 【STATS:: 5' 4", 140lbs

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

He knew that lying to him would do nothing, not that there was really that much of a hope in his mind that somehow he'd be able to trick him into thinking he really did have him mistaken for somebody else. As he got up to walk away, he stopped as Tristan followed and continued speaking, a little irritated at this point, but not being able to stop himself from listening for some reason. He tilted his head to the side just slightly to keep an eye on the younger Slytherin, until he himself started to walk away as he made his point.

Turning around himself to face his back, Devonte called out to him. He wasn't sure why, or what he even thought he could gain from telling him, but he needed someone who understood. Someone who wasn't Hamilton. Besides, Hamilton was a prefect and had a lot more to deal with than his friend not knowing how to deal with being a werewolf. "His name was--is--Kieran. It was over the summer. I met two others. Their names were Sara and Rui. And.. I don't have any wolfsbane, or anyone to really get it from. So, if you could help me.. I'd appreciate it." He tried his best to not sound bitter for pathetically asking for help. He felt like a wounded dog--no pun intended--and it sucked, but he wasn't going to risk hurting Lola by refusing Tristan's help if he could give it. It looked like he needed someone who understood his situation as well, anyway. He just hoped that he didn't come across Hamilton anytime soon, as he doubted that the prefect would be as nice as him.

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Ugh. Tristan was beating himself down. Could he have been anymore of a prat? (Well technically yes but...) He could have been worse. He heaved a lungful of air and was wiping the sweat from his brow when he heard his name, and spun back to find Devonte. Instinctively, his arm flinched upwards, almost in a defensive manner but lowered it just as quickly when he noticed the older boy's hesitance. If Devonte meant to hit; he would've done it already. There wouldn't have been a warning. ”Two others...?” He repeated the words slowly, committing every syllable to memory. Kieran. Sara. Rui. They were just names, and they meant nothing to him. But maybe it was a start. If he could just—if he could just see the wolf again—or even just a scent; Tristan was sure he would remember. But right now, all he had were names. He had no alpha; no one to confer with, no one with the history he needed of all the different packs and lone wolves. All Tristan had was the Werewolf Support Services—and they were a bloody joke.

”I... yeah...” Tristan blinked, slightly taken aback. He darted his gaze away; this was as awkward for him, giving help, than it must have been for Devonte, asking for it. But he cleared his voice and tried to carry on casually, as if they were talking about where to get the best broom polish. ”I can get you a steady supply—and the recipe—but it is hard... and the ingredients aren't exactly easy to come by.” And by that, he meant they were bloody expensive. His father will have such a coronary when Tristan has to owl him and explain why he's asking for double the amount in half the time. ”It's in my dorm. I'll get it to you later—don't worry about it.” Tristan raised up a hand; he didn't want the complication of 'thank yous' or 'you're welcome', he just wanted to help for help's sake. ******** knows he could've used it himself. ”I'm sorry but, I've just... I've gotta ask...” It'd kill him if he didn't. ”Those people...are they your pack? ...How can they not—“ Tristan shook his head and cleared his throat. ”You don't... You don't have to answer that. I've just...” Never had a pack before? No. He couldn't say that. ”Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Just... make sure you drink a goblet full, okay. Every day for the entire week leading up to the full moon, or it won't work right... Tastes like arsey s**t too.”

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte slowly nodded as Tristan repeated his words. Was he deaf or something? He backed up a bit, running a hand through his blonde hair and sighing. He didn't really know why Tristan expected him to know all this stuff. Devonte had only been a werewolf for a few months at the most, Tristan had been one for six years. "Yeah. Two others. They're planning something. I'm not exactly on the up-and-up on the details, but be grateful that you weren't dragged into it." It seemed like Devonte definitely had been, whether he liked it or not, and he was going to have to make a decision on whether to support them or separate from them sooner rather than later. He had a feeling they didn't take rejection that well, either.

The teen couldn't help but crack a small smile when the other teen agreed to help, a wave of relief washing through his entire body. His eyes shifted down to the floor. He was incredibly grateful, but he was terrible at thank you's. "Well, uh.. If I can help at all, let me know. I wouldn't expect you to do all this for me on your own." When the question was raised about a "pack," Devonte hesitated for a moment. Were they? He didn't really feel a connection to them at all, in fact he knew barely anything about them other than their names. So he shook his head. "No. I don't know what they are, but they're nothing good."

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 pm
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Sixth Years

Location : Quidditch Gate (After the Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw Game)
                                                  With : Each Other

Kimberly wasn’t happy about Ravenclaw’s win, even if Dris was the team seeker. She was more upset with herself. She hadn’t been able to do anything. Not only had she not hit anyone she hadn’t protected anyone either. The sixth year was mentally beating herself as she limped off the field. The pain in her leg wasn’t making it easy. Then again, she could say the same about the pain in her arm too. Kimberly was pretty sure she looked terrible. She just wanted to get back to the castle and forget the game ever happened.

“Kimberly!” Candace called out as she raced over to her girlfriend. “You okay?” She’d been watching the game from the stands like always. It looked pretty rough by the look of things. “Hey, Candy. I’m fine…” She told her although it wasn’t clearly not the truth. “I’m not so sure I believe that.” The Hufflepuff replied. “Please don’t start, the game was bad enough.” Kimberly told her. “I won’t, but you should really get checked out in the infirmary.” Candace told her. “I’ll be fine.”

Candace rolled her eyes. Kimberly clearly wasn’t fine. For someone who wanted to be a healer she was certainly stubborn about it. “You aren’t fine Kim. Now let’s go be a good example and head up to the hospital wing.” She told her before taking her bad side. “Alright fine…” Kimberly knew arguing would be pointless. Although she was sure she could have examined the damage herself to find out the problem.

Candace ~ Status : Trying to Comfort. Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : In Pain & A Bad Mood. Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:34 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack walked away from the pitch feeling a mix of emotions. He was still relatively high off the usual adrenaline that came from flying and playing Quidditch but he was also feeling a bit depressed. Maybe not depressed that sounded too edgelord, maybe just...anxious with a healthy dose of sad mixed in? He didn't think he played as well as he usually did and Londy was practically flying circles around him and even though he loves his cousin more than any stupid game...he's still sort of jealous and anxious that he's gonna take his spot. Even though it's not y'know, his spot since it's always subject to change but, he just really enjoyed being a starter for once. Will started his first freaking year! And Slytherin team was always a beast so that definitely counted for something. Jack sighed again and winced as he moved his arm too abruptly still smarting from the licks he took in practice. Even though Gabby handed out potions like candy his muscle was still sensitive from the bludger hits.

"Hey, you alright?"

He looked up suddenly realizing he wasn't actually alone anymore (had the guy been there the entire freaking time?!?) and saw Colby there looking at him in concern. He'd never really talked that much to the other Gryffindor outside of maybe classes or random mumbling in their dorm so he was more than a little curious as to why he was here now. "No worries, mate. I'll be fine once I rest up a bit." Jack told him with a chuckle. The two teens stared awkwardly at one another since Colby was standing directly in the middle of the walkway and Jack felt like the other had something to say. "So uh, come here often?" he asked lamely trying to cut the tension. It sort of worked; Colby didn't laugh but he relaxed while giving him an amused expression.

"Not really. I was just watching you tryouts since my sister was trying out. You were pretty cool up there." Jack scoffed, "Oh yeah, it's pretty cool having your arse handed to you piece by piece by a demented flying block of iron." he said blithely though was rewarded this time with a surprised laugh from the other. He didn't know why it was so important he got him to laugh in the first place. "Well, compared to what I can do, which is pretty close to nothing, you were pretty cool." Colby said with a shrug and grin. He noted that the other had dimples on both sides of his cheeks which for some reason had him hearing his heartbeat in his ears. Legba, keep it together man!

"Th-thanks. But uh, that still doesn't explain why you're here instead of with your sister?" Finally Colby starting looking as awkward as he'd been making Jack feel (vindication!) and he did this cute thing where he avoided looking at him and running his hands through his dark blonde hair. "Um, it's actually kinda embarrassing, uh. Don't take this the wrong way or anything but...are you gay?" Jack felt like laughing and he would've if the guy had asked all condescending or having this lilt at the word "gay" like they could catch it like the flu. Like the gays would take just anyone, there's a waiting list bitches. So instead he hid his snort making it seem like he was scratching his cheek and just shrugged. "To be honest, I never really thought about it. I know I like girls and I also know I like guys. I can't really compare the two since the gender of the person never sorta..registered? If that makes sense? So I mean, technically I could be bisexual. But y'know, labels, amiright?" he gave another shrug and snort. It'd be real shitty of him to have any sort of sexual discrimination considering his family. He liked to think they lived up to the country's national animal.

Colby still had a confused look on his face which had Jack scrambling to think of something else to say. "Is that gonna be a problem? It's not like I stare or anything," longer than what was polite he meant he wasn't a complete pervert but he was a teenage boy dammit, "Look, if this is gonna be an issue you should just boss up and tell me now cuz I'm gonna be too dead tired to deal with this s**t later." He finally told him tiredly but still pushing his irritation through. Just because he was a bit cute didn't mean he was going to get away with being a d**k. He knew where the guy slept after all. For the most part, Colby looked stunned at Jack's sudden fervor before shaking his head eagerly. "No! No that, that's not-! I was just curious because...because I think you're kinda cute and stuff but I-I've never had these thoughts about another guy before and I figured..if you were cool with it...if we could...y'know?"

Jack very very much wanted to say "no I don't know" but he felt like that'd be a pretty big d**k move considering the guy was basically coming out the closet to him. "Oh. Well uh. Sure? I'm pretty..free." Jack answered lamely since "hopelessly inept single" sounded a bit dramatic. Apparently though those had been the right words for Colby as he came closer and after a few agonizingly awkward seconds leaned forward to press his lips against Jacks. Jack tried to seem nonchalant as he kissed back but he was 1000% screaming internally. Pain what? Sore muscles where?

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch Gates
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Detangling Hair
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I need to pack a little hairbrush

Finally! Maya wanted to shout with joy when she saw her name listed as the primary Seeker. The next three years would all be red and gold, she was determined to make sure. After tryouts had officially wrapped up, the brunette headed off toward the dorms. She could really, really use a shower... and maybe a nap. NO. Not a nap, a meal. Man, when did she get so hungry? Taking a few seconds over by the gate, Maya tugged her hands out of her gloves, then pulled her hair down from the now messy ponytail. Her dad made the so-called "windblown" hairstyle look good, but with longer hair, she just looked unkempt. Running her fingers through her hair, Maya grumbled at the tangles she encountered.

Kungfudemoness

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ᴀ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ I sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴀʏᴀ sᴀʏ?
          I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡs
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ sɪɢʜᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴠᴇʀs,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff